It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens When YOU Die? (The real deal)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Read any of Robert Monroe's books. He was an out-of-body traveler and claims he met many newly departed spirits. Most of them didn't even know they were dead.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxblackoctoberxx
I was in a car accident at the beginning of last year and basically ended up coming very close to death and all I remember feeling was the most overwhelming euphoria I could imagine. Now that I think about it that could have just been shock though.

Do you feel comfortable giving more details? I would love to hear your story and I think others here would too. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Well, I drowned twice. Never died though, or had an OBE, so I guess I didn't really drown lol.

But when I was coping with the idea of dying, I was so fixated on the thoughts and fears that I had a dream. I came home from work, two men came up the drive way and I KNEW they weren't up to any good (I felt them, didn't see them, but felt chased). I run into the house to grab the assault rifle, loaded it and ran back to the back door. Stupid me didn't shut the door behind me. through the dark peek of a crack of the ajar door, I saw two flashes. I felt the bullets hit me. I felt hard to the ground. The only grief I had was I could not protect my family from these intruders. I tried to call out, but nothing. I felt the warm wet blood. Pain ran through my mind that my family were to share my fate.

Then, oblivion. I cannot put into words the feeling. It was black. I was warm. I felt comfortable. Then I awoke in a cold sweat. It was so real I was lost when I awoke. Perhaps my mind had set this up for me to understand.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PontiacWarrior

Pontiac, are you saying that while you were drowning you had a dream about being shot?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by uplander

No sorry. I should have clarified that. The dream was separate. One I had last summer when I was dealing with panic attacks and thought I was going bonkers. I would have flashes of dead faces some nights behind closed eyes. I thought about death A LOT! But the two times I drowned were separate and unrelated, nothing happened during those other than my life flashing before me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join