It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Screw the System

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
That is one helluva post! (pun intented). It realy made me think...even more,and boy do have a an entertaing way of writing. The last vid posted was great and will show it to everyone I know...but then I would be, well, delutional?!
Only bottled water from now on, I never did like the tapwater here anyway..

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

I'm glad you enjoyed the post.

People only pay attention when info comes from an authoritive figure, even if its untrue.

I found that when you talk to people face to face they don't want to listen but entertain, make them think and you can really open their eyes.

Learn't that from the great "Bill Hicks"

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

So right, and the sad thing is, people are so easiy distracted from the truth and return to the lie that is society the minute they walk out the door.
I have never been one to conform to any sort of rules or someone else's distorted sense of reality, not at school and not in society. I now work for myself and I'm a Jeweler, I don't pay taxes and I still can't wrap my head around ripping people off, I would be embarresed within myself I take pride in what I do and couldn't care less for gucci, chanell or louis vuitton. I will not even spell it with capitals. How embarresing it must be to be walking with a $4000.00 handbag in the middle of a global recession..

Saying that, you can sit and you can talk to someone about all this, show them the proof and they are amazed and 'awakened' and they agree with you. But when it get's to crunch time and start making the necessary changes in your every day life, they CHOOSE to go back and live in the sh*thole they call life, with their private schools and their tv and all the distractions they love.

I still won't drink the tapwater...

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

Great thread. But realize that when you are taking disability money, you are taking taxpayers money. Thats where the system becomes a violent circle. You are really paying for yourself. Until you claim disability. Then we all pay for you. The government is NOT a business, thats why they shouldn't be allowed to spend all the money they spend. We give them money to allow things like disability to be paid for.

But in turn, we get screwed in the end.

Good read though. I like you ideas about telling them the things you know, getting deemed "unfit" for society, then telling them to research it.

What if every single person in this country decided to stop paying taxes......

They don't have the man power, money, or holding space, to arrest and prosecute every individual that does so.........And if 300,000,000 people all say no to the gov, what are they going to do? Nothing........

They know this....and they know that very few of us know this...

Not much we can do now though as our population is retarted.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilTwin666
reply to post by havok

I spent my whole life being a good citizen and being screwed its time some payback.

I've known for over 20 years that society is broken but can be fixed in an instant but the rich do not get rich in a perfect world so I've played the game with the hand I've been dealt.

The system is corrupt so I do not feel guilty as its peanuts compared to the scams being pulled off by Politicians, Company Directors, Bankers etc.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by EvilTwin666]

Yea i noticed that the people who cheat and lie and make things up and are egotistical and who are mean and take instead of give, are the really succesfull people in life and the good human being who is nice and does everything they should is shatted on hard.....

I constantly watch bad people " catch breaks" in life all the time and often wonder why a good person such as myself does not.

I now think it's because I am awake......as the more awake I become the less good happens to me and the more problems seem to come my way..

When I temporarily give in to dumbed down society i see things working in my favor..

There is a higher power working...and they do not have our best interests in mind.

there is a high power than that that does but they obey free will and do no interact while the bad ones could care less about free will and do as they please...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Okay this is my first post as im extremly new to this site
but let me just say that the videos are totally ridiculous
your taking every single triangle and saying that the Illuminte planted it there i mean do you really think Nick is apart of the one world order come on man thats insane
I understand the concept of secret societies but seriously those videos dont show me anything other then someone thats has extreme paranio
lets try to be realistic here
every single triangle in the world isnt the sign of evil seriously
x

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join