It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Screw the System

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

While the Illuminati title is really a slippery slope into the less proveable conspiracy theories, there most certainly is a group dedicated to taking over America and manipulating the way we
pretty much just what this person said, replacing the word america
w/ world though. no matter what you call them,trilateralists, CFR, the elite,
it became obvious to me along time ago, that there were some people out there some where. who think they own this world, and everything in it.
long before i became "aware" i remember when i first realised
the redudency of the lies these political people would spew, at election
time. all the time really. this world of people following these liars.
i just could never get my head around it.
before the age to vote came for me i was already so sickend by
the obvious sharade of the whole deal. i didn't want anything to do w/
voting .til this day i just can't make any sense of it. i will never vote.
i often daydream of the day, when people finaly wake up enough,
and not one person votes.
then everybody sees the media still flashing all these big
bombastic No.s anyway. i'd be lmao, watching the look on peoples faces
everywhere, finding out how deep the rabbit hole really does go all at
once. s&f for you my friend. oh hey i never knew that about the rh blood thing.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
by the way, where did illumanti get their name from?

looking up the etymology i found :Originally applied to a 16c. Spanish sect (the Alumbrados), then to other sects; since 1797 used as a translation of Ger. Illuminaten

i mean i know it means enlightened or whatever, but is that what they call themselves? or is that what us conspiracy theorists call them? i mean i realize this is a stupid question on many levels but i already typed it so someone illuminate me on this topic

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Good post, as an intro, people who were intrigued may go a bit further down the rabbit hole.

I can see a few on here already need to dig a bit more before they put down so quickly.

Not sure about the rep's though, although take a look at this.

www.youtube.com...

It is a crazy world, your right.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

Oh yes psychosis

That very moment you see a crack in society and go and investigate. Pull back one lie within the layer of society only to find another then another and then all of a sudden everything makes sense

This whole society is one big stinking corrupt mess that only suits the elite's rise

And the guy on the street says "leave them to fix it im busy selling cr*p for little pieces of paper (money) your mad"

Thats why your busy, the elite have got us chasing paper and telling us were mental unless we do

Deserves flag & star

The truth will set you free

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Stevie55]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Good to see many people are on the same wavelength and have actually "questioned reality"

The Elite have lulled is into a state of sleep but more and more people are waking up to this big lie.

Go to work, pay your taxes, thats not the solution its part of the problem.

We've been sold a lie, its time to send it back.

The revolution starts inside the head.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

if i had your grammar skills id drop silly rants all the time.

but honestly, if you dont already have a cult, get busy.

if you do already have one, then start another, cuz the first is probably already under investigation.

but honestly (im serious this time) i thought you were just goin to post the anarchists cookbook.

XP

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by acornco

if i had your grammar skills id drop silly rants all the time.

but honestly, if you dont already have a cult, get busy.

if you do already have one, then start another, cuz the first is probably already under investigation.

but honestly (im serious this time) i thought you were just goin to post the anarchists cookbook.

XP

Do you mean grammer skills like capital letters at the beginning of every sentence or "id" instead of "I would" or even "cuz" instead of "because" ?

I suppose it can be confusing.

Although if your lookin for a cult might I suggest "Heavens Gate"

He's using the theory behind "Cosmic Top Secret" and the "Orion Conspiracy" in which this is not the first time that the Earth has been fully populated or even this advanced.

Allegedly previous cultures have even been to the moon.

You can meet them in the heavens

If anarchy broke out anarchists would complain that there is no where to buy beer from.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

That movie is wes cravens "they live". And the best part of the movie wasn't so much the aliens, but rather the way it pointed out the consumerist society.

All the magazines and sign in the world were subconsciously telling people to do these things:

"OBEY", "CONFORM", "MARRY AND REPRODUCE", "CONSUME", "WATCH TELEVISION" and "SLEEP".

Small part of the movie:

Entire movie is on google:

Google Video Link

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
i enjoyed reading this topic, and yes it is nice to know that there are some more crazy #ers out there like myself...

unfortunately, it gets pretty boring when you're unemployed and living in your parents basement for a while... i mean, i'm at a point now where i don't know what to do with myself - i don't want to be forced to take sides...

i'm just trying to enjoy being alive and waiting to see what happens in 3 years.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sum1one

It is the best way to be.

It was not through choice, I was made redundant and you get paid around 200% more on disability than unemploymemt payments.

The recession could of been avoided by tearing up the agreement we have with the Central Bank.

"Let me issue and control a Nation's money and I care not who makes its laws" - Amsel (Amschel) Bauer Mayer Rothschild

Act crazy for a few hours, get some cash back !

2012 will probably come and go then it will be 2029 then 2050 and so on.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dannyfal

"Illuminati" comes from the Bavarian Illuminati, who wer active during the 1700's and 1800's ( this is researchable so don't take my word for it!). This group came from previous groups like the Freemasons, and Rosicrusians, who came from the Templars, etc, etc, etc. The point is, secret societies comprised of very wealthy and influential people have been manipulating society since the beginning of recorded history. Whether or not the group "Illuminati" still exist today is hard to tell. The groups that I know for fact that are manipulating the masses are the Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderbergs, and Trilateral Commission.
Another great book to read on the history of these groups is by David Icke, entitled "and the Truth Shall Set You Free"

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
at 2.42 minutes in the symbol looks like this crop circle. 12 circles and the tiny circles next to the big twelve are the same as in the pic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CrashGecko

Sorry what exactly do you mean ? at 2.42mins where ?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
if you want to fight the system. you need to create a new energy source and market. then become an industry giant. then create political pull by electing people to government positions with your money. also id buy a lot of gold bars. gooollldddddddddd

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
This is going to take me a little while to digest and watch videos, but star and flag for now anyway!

We certainly are a little whacko for not going along with society. I see people that fit right into the system, and their lives run a lot smoother than mine! I have been bucking the system since third grade (first trip to principals office)! It has never made my life any better, but I still feel the need to do it.

The trick is to go all chameleon on their lizard butts. It isn't hard to blend into normal society. It took me years to figure that out though. And it isn't the sheep's fault that they are sheep. The "people" with no conscience are easy to spot too, once you are onto them. They are distinctly different than the sheeple, and far less numerous. They count on people not realizing their predicament. But, as always, they over-extend themselves and believe they are superior to the commoners. You'd think that they would understand that stress is the prime mover for evolution and that Chaos and unintended consequences reign.

I think they are truly surprised that the sheeple are rising up over health care. I don't know. They may be right about us. Perhaps we are weak enough to roll over for their ploys. But....have you ever watched a monkey play with a snake? It's quite entertaining!

I'm a light sleeper......

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I forget the name of the poster who first started it but the big movement that should start now is "The Power of No!"

No to taxes, don't pay them.

No to slavery, don't work, work for yourself.

No to debt, don't pay the bills, don't borrow, etc.

When you get a critical mass to just drop out of their system and do what all you need to really survive as a human instead of being a slave and material consumer, you will see them all come tumbling down.

The person who said it....NO....is a true genius. Say no to their reality. Say Yes to yours!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Really enjoyed this thread. Sometimes I feel that the lines and definitions of reality blur too much for us to focus. I believe this to be be done purposefully, there are obvious powers at work within our world that want to control the way things are done.
Yet this is human nature, any group wants to be the leaders. However, we must start acting before the roof falls in on us, we need to start being pro active rather than reactive, reading the signs rather than the explanations and along the way if we can throw a spanner in the works then all the better, thanks for an interesting thread.

Peace

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Here are a couple of links that may interest you and others, whether they be true or not is a matter of opinion though I will paste comments from them which are quite interesting.

According to Flindt, schizophrenia is caused by subconscious racial memory of the ET branch of the family tree, longing for home. Considerable differences between glandular and nervous systems between primitive humans and ETs would provide a basis for traumatic tension associated with regressed memory.

Above comment from the Krill Papers (1988) allegedly an interview with a captured ET.

What it did to me at 32 years of age was to make me crazy and drive me into a psych ward at a hospital in Tucson, Arizona. I am diagnosed by the wonderful doctors as having schizophrenia due to my run in with the Secret Society; and I am now permanently disabled unable to work living off of disability pensions which support my daughter and myself. But what the wonderful doctors who I have had who live inside the NEST of the Secret Society won't tell you or me is that he is right when he tells us that he has been screwed. Only ONE doctor way back in 1976 when this happened had the GUTS to tell me that somebody was screwing me

Above taken from the The Secret Underground (1994)

THE ALIENS CLAIM THAT MAN IS A HYBRID CREATED BY THEM. THEY CLAIM THAT ALL RELIGION WAS CREATED BY THEM TO HASTEN THE FORMATION OF A CIVILIZED CULTURE AND TO CONTROL THE HUMAN RACE. THEY CLAIM THAT JESUS WAS A PRODUCT OF THEIR EFFORTS. THE ALIENS HAVE FURNISHED PROOF OF THESE CLAIMS AND HAVE A DEVICE THAT ALLOWS THEM TO SHOW AUDIBLY AND VISUALLY ANY PART OF HISTORY THAT THEY OR WE WISH TO SEE. THEY CLAIM THAT O- BLOOD IS THE PROOF OF HYBRIDIZATION AND OUR OWN SCIENCE TENDS TO BEAR OUT THEIR CLAIM.

Above taken from the Part 8 of the Draconian War Conspiracy (Date Unknown)

An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception.

Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.

Above taken from the Secret Covenant (Date and Author Unknonwn)

Project Mannequin is a program to create genetically enhanced assassins, espionage agents and sleeper agents with PSI/psychic abilities. Most people are unaware of their part in the program because of sophisticated memory erasure procedures. The NSA is looking for people of certain bloodlines and these are mainly people of Celtic/Blueblood (aristocratic) genetics. People with these genetics have a predisposition to paranormal ability as these cultures have practiced paranormal abilities for generations. Therefore it is in the genetic memory of individuals with these bloodlines. These individuals have an RH-negative blood factor

Above Taken from James Casbolt book "Agent Buries Alive"

Seems to make sense of the OP

[edit on 20-8-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Thank you EvilTwin666, got some reading to do by the looks of it. Reading your post it seems as though that ' rabbit hole' just keeps going!

Peace

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

The rabbit hole does just keep going.

Just when you think you've got it all something else changes your opinion.

I'm still on the lines as to the Agenda, is there method to the madness with the Elite.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join