It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Screw the System

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It really is not that difficult...

Do you wanna know why ?

Because people are stupid but you know that don't you ?

They say that you cant teach an old dog new tricks which is the same with people and especially those who can not be bothered to educate themselves.

There is a term known as "Epistemology" which is the theory of knowledge and how your opinions and beliefs are moulded by the knowledge you recieve.

You've been educating yourself, thats why your on sites like this because you want to know more than what you have learnt in school or whats shown in the news and on TV and so your opinions and beliefs are different than the average joe within this brainwashed society aka the land of nod.

So why not take advantage of the situation.

There is something within society known as the "Big Lie" which explains society as a whole. In Hitlers book Meine Kampf he describe's the "Big Lie" as:

It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying

You've probably noticed when you try to explain to people about "False Flags" and "Secret Societies" and the big deceptions that they look at you like your dumb, so screw them. Even when the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation.

As it states "For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down", have you started noticing the coincidences yet ? If your educating yourself you should see them.

Unfortunately since we are born into this "false reality" people know no different, they really do not know any different and accept this reality as true but its just an illusion, you are real, so are the people around you but reality is an illusion it really was not meant to be like this but then I would have to get into the whole free will and destiny arguement but I think you get the point.

You've obviously been reading up on secret societies and the "New World Order" these plans have been going for thousands of years. Society is not the blind leading the blind, there is and always has been an agenda.

For the Elite to reach this agenda then "knowledge is power" and history is a major factor, give the sheeple part truths and propaganda, hide history and leave missing links, that is how you brainwash a Society, isn't it ?

Add some Flouride to the water too makes them docile and if that doesn't bother you then its working so try drinking unadulterated bottle water your opinions will soon change.

The ultimate "Big Lie" is the "Origins of Man", we've definately been made monkeys out of there. But if the "Big Lie" leaves traces then there must be something, some form of Evidence.

Well that guy called "Jesus" seemed to go on about blood a lot. The Turin Shroud was found to be AB- same as Hitler (du du du du du Twilight Zone) probably fake though maybe a Knights Templar ?

Not really into that religious stuff myself the guy sounds Schizophrenic which is interesting really as RH- blood is responsible for Schizophrenia link very strange.

But then again were under the assumption that RH- blood's origins are unknown, or are they ? If they are known then we can safely assume that the origins of man are known too and if that is known then it would mean that your life, your existance actually has purpose, or it may just be a coincidence that the "Blue Blooded Elite" have the same bloodgroup as the schizophrenic's.

A bloodline that goes all the way back to the Pharoahs which roughly translates to Foriegners (where did they come from ?)

According to ABC News people that delve into Conspiracies are mentally ill link thats right they are calling you mental because you don't want to be made a fool out of !!!

I mean mental people just go on about God, the Devil, Little Green Men and a big conspiracy that everyone is in on don't they ?

Although 99% of the population are not in on anything, they are the brainwashed society and know no different. They are programmed to mock people that think outside the box and then years after these free thinkers and artists die those same people who mocked change their attitudes to "he was born before his time" and then mock the next "Enlightened Soul" to come along.

But back to the Schizophrenic's why are they so Paranoid, but then again just because they are paranoid doesn't mean no one is after them.......

See thats what gets them locked up and pumped full of drugs, they may of worked out the "Big Lie" going all the way back to the Pharoahs, they see through the illusion and notice the traces everywhere.

But why are they so Paranoid ? Who really cares about them ? Do they really believe the CIA are gonna go out of their way to put a hit on a nobody ?

JFK, Maryln Monroe, John Lennon, Princess Di, All RH-, but these are the people that care about society, loose cannons in the eyes of a secret society.

Have you ever heard of Daniel Johnston ?

friend of "Kurt Cobain" he is also a "Paranoid Schizophrenic" Who's songs are about, yes you've guessed it, God, the Devil, Little Green men and a Place called "Planet X" which apparently the Vatican refers to "Planet X" as "Secretum Omega"

Finding out about all the worlds untruths is refered to in Psychiatric terms as "Psychosis" which some people lose their heads when they become "Self Aware which is the transpersonal journey into the Higher Consciousness also known as the "Christ Consciousness"

Cont Below....

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Cont. from above...

A sure sign of Psychosis is the phrase "Why has god forsaken me". Please refer to "Psychosis Forsaken by God

But every action has an equal and opposite reaction, what some people call Psychosis others call enlightenment.

So I guess I'm getting off the subject really aint I ?

Were here to discuss how to screw society.

Have you ever seen "one flew over the cuckoo's nest" ? Its about a guy that pretends he is mental. Not so long ago you would be locked up for saying some of the things that you read on this Forum even though any Psychiatrist has the legal and moral obligation to double check if what your saying is true.

But then again society has been led too far up the wrong path now there is really nothing we can do about it its just a simple case of how far can a lie go until its too late to tell the truth.

If you've got the balls to screw society get down to the doctors and talk the crazy talk they will inturn send you to the psychiatrist who will declare you as detached from reality with a history of psychosis and just before they try to lock you up say:

"whow, back the truck up, you have the moral and legal obligation to double check if what I'm saying is true, we can goto google right now if you wish"

"But then again if I am right then it would mean that you have been wrongfully imprisoning people for years and force feeding them drugs to shut them up"

"But since I'm only looking out for number one, I want me some disability payments, after all it is a disability living in this dumb-down brainwashed society isn't it ?"

Send society down the wrong path and it will drive some people insane, especially when there are reminders everywhere.

But its better to be enlightened and get some cash out of these stupid people who will pay you just to keep quite.

You wouldn't be the first person to pull it off.

Lets see who's makin a fool out of who.....

You can check it out if you don't believe me.

Does make you wonder exactly whose reality is right......

[edit on 17-8-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm going to be reading this entire thing and will post a review of the content when I'm finished.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Great thread but I think the title is misleading. It really should be called How the System screws you if you're not a "normal" person.

Psychiatrists don't double check your so called illusions - they're pedigreed "graduates" and they KNOW the truth so anything other than version of reality is automatically wrong. I should know - I've been throught the psychiatric system myself. They said I was having an existential crisis at 17 which was rare since most don't hit that phase until later in life.

So they doped me up until I felt nothing which was even worse. Those medications permamently altered my thought processes IMO. Life has borne out the truth of what I once thought and now we live in age where the people who are quote/unquote "normal" are at a distinct disadvatage - they can't see the train coming that's going to run them all over.

Those of us who have spent our lives thinking outside of the box are now those who the best prepared for a future where creativity may well be the key to survival. Perhaps we're the mutations, the genetic subset that can find the order in the present and future chaos that life today is and surely will only get worse.

Good thread. s&f for you. enjoy your insanity - it's your own unique treasure!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
o my god,u have a star and flag from me,great thread,even thou the first two videos were filled with lots of logos that arent so illuminati,i cant believe the terminator 2 "caution 9/11" WTF?
the end video i just loved,bohemian grove making sacrifices to moloch what the..o my god i have lost fate in humanity,so i guess the aliens that will come willl not be the good kind

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

As the saying goes "the last great battle between heaven and hell will be played out before your very eyes"

The signs are everywhere.

Also the date on Neo's (Matrix) ID is 9/11/01 (link to pic below)

The Elite were so busy telling us that unless we did as they told us we were going to burn in hell.

What they forgot to tell us is that were already here.

Evil-Twin

[edit on 18-8-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Great thread. But realize that when you are taking disability money, you are taking taxpayers money. Thats where the system becomes a violent circle. You are really paying for yourself. Until you claim disability. Then we all pay for you. The government is NOT a business, thats why they shouldn't be allowed to spend all the money they spend. We give them money to allow things like disability to be paid for.

But in turn, we get screwed in the end.

Good read though. I like you ideas about telling them the things you know, getting deemed "unfit" for society, then telling them to research it.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

I spent my whole life being a good citizen and being screwed its time some payback.

I've known for over 20 years that society is broken but can be fixed in an instant but the rich do not get rich in a perfect world so I've played the game with the hand I've been dealt.

The system is corrupt so I do not feel guilty as its peanuts compared to the scams being pulled off by Politicians, Company Directors, Bankers etc.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I have actively denied the paradigm accepted by people in my career field for over 10 years now. You are not supposed to be able to get anywhere in the computer field without a degree of some sort. I stubbornly refused to get a college degree. I am now well paid and in a stable job with good benefits doing something I rather enjoy.

I understand this is a small microcosm of what one can do, but believe me it works. Never accept the rules society places on you. The people who suceed in this world don't play by "the rules" so why should you. Just decide where you want to go and go there.

It is not easy, though. Be prepared to fight your way through sometimes. It is also important to remember to be polite until cordiality no longer works, then be stern.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is going to take me a little while to digest and watch videos, but star and flag for now anyway!

We certainly are a little whacko for not going along with society. I see people that fit right into the system, and their lives run a lot smoother than mine! I have been bucking the system since third grade (first trip to principals office)! It has never made my life any better, but I still feel the need to do it.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I've always been a little whacko, playing the fool, life of the party, you have to have a laugh.

And when ever anyone calls me nuts or crazy I simply say "I think you will find its the other way round, I'm one of the last few sane people left in a crazy world"

They always agree with me.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Illuminati, the great conspiracy, it's garbage and believe me when I tell you theres no easter bunny either. This has been going on for a long time and it's time to tell all you illuminati believers, there is no such group how to get you, or to destroy America, or brainwashing America.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_XIM

While the Illuminati title is really a slippery slope into the less proveable conspiracy theories, there most certainly is a group dedicated to taking over America and manipulating the way we think. I am currently reading a book by Jim Mars detailing how the Nazi's, through help from our favorite global elite players (Rockefellers, JPMorgan,etc ), have infiltrated our society in the worst ways. While I am familiar and intrigued by Nibiru, and the Anunaki, these topics are difficult to prove and leave much to interpretation. The 20th century, however, is full of evidence of a NWO taking control of virtually every aspect of our lives. I don't know if they should be classified as Satanist, but they are definitely Fascist, and that's bad enough.

Screwing society might be necessary to save society

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

This thread is nothing more than someone who swallowed whole all the conspiracy theories they could get their teeth into and then barfed them back out again here on ATS.

Without spell check I might add and more than one insult salted throughout.

Now if my post sounds off topic - show me one place in this thread where there is a topic I can hold on to?

By the way - unless you’re taking about how to sheetrock, please don’t use the word *screw* in ATS headers...

And this is on the front page of ATS?

peace

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
great post its very rare to find others who know as much and think like yourself.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_XIM
Illuminati, the great conspiracy, it's garbage and believe me when I tell you theres no easter bunny either. This has been going on for a long time and it's time to tell all you illuminati believers, there is no such group how to get you, or to destroy America, or brainwashing America.

I find it funny that you deny the existance of an elite ruling class that controls the world's economy and the world at large, and yet your avatar is the all seeing eye.

Your quite mislead my friend. You can debate details all you want. But to deny the fact there is a network of families that sit at the top of society is downright foolish on your part.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

Well done. I recommend the video Kymatica for those who have not heard of it. I also recommend an interesting read on the O negative blood type which also ties into it all.

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

Great thread. But realize that when you are taking disability money, you are taking taxpayers money. Thats where the system becomes a violent circle. You are really paying for yourself. Until you claim disability. Then we all pay for you. The government is NOT a business, thats why they shouldn't be allowed to spend all the money they spend. We give them money to allow things like disability to be paid for.

Look at it as a way to get your tax dollars back.

What if all of us (crazies) were to go do this? If everyone on this site tried to do this in the same week. Imagine the headlines if the MSM actually covered it. "Thousands Flocking to Psychiatrists in Reguards to a New World Order." But for real, what if we all did that and got our "tax dollars" back. I mean honestly, I think for people without careers who are just working normal jobs should try to get fired for at least two months out of the year and collect unemployment just to get their tax money back being that the income tax is illegal in the first place.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Has there ever been any proof, even a little bit of proof, of "reptilians" beyond a very poor movies back in the 80s with those glasses that exposed the reptilian shapeshifters infiltrating society? (what was the name of that movie again)

I mean...any proof beyond what some of the most extreme cases of "very interesting people" have claimed.

Also, I noted that...the eye of Ra has a circle in it...and the moon looks circular...and raindrops falling are circular...Coincidence? aHA! I proved I can find patterns in unrelated things

Heres something you can fill a 4 hour video with...the symbology of a square...omg, there everywhere...even this moniter I am using is squareish and the keys on the keyboard...all business cards! Its the squareminati plot!!!

Sorry, I dont have a issue with some things being a bit too coincidental to be accidental, but when you paint this massive picture based on simply pattern recognition it becomes a bit hokey.

Incidently, a star with a circle around it is a pentigram, much like a cross. its a sign of life and positive growth...when you flip it upside down then it symbolises something dark, in the same way of when you flip a cross upside down means something different also.
only uneducated fools thinks a star and circle at any angle means the same thing.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If they can lead us to such a point,
and have been influencing events for so long,
how can you not surely know that they might actually be doing GOOD for humanity? How do we know what they are doing to us now isnt a bluff?
You know like in poker you think you have a great hand and keep raising the stakes, then at the end when the cards are played you see they had the better hand.

Its hard to not only comprehend, but to understand WHAT is exactly going on,
how, and why.

*Holds up pint*
heres to humanity

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join