It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Windmill Hill & West Overton Crop Circles!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I would like a "LOGICAL" explanation from all of the so-called skeptics regarding these CC. Before you make fools of yourselves and try to tell me that these plants were manipulated by simple physical means, allow me to refresh your 6th grade biology memories.

Amongst many other differences, perhaps the most important to this discussion is that plant cells, unlike animals, have cell walls. These walls are made of a polymerized form of sugar known as cellulose. Cellulose is the framework of the plant and gives a plant structure. As the cells mature they get thicker and lose moisture. Extremely thick and dry cells are known as woody stem plants. Woody cells get to a certain size and die, maintaining their size and shape. More cells are laid down on top as the plant grows but the original cells maintain their rough shape.

Plant nodes are like the growth plates at the end of your bones. They are areas of high growth. The growth however follows the same basic pattern and thrusts the plant skyward to maximize exposure to the sun.

Please look at the closeups of the nodes in these crop circles. These nodes have not been simply bent over, it is as if they have grown or were stretched into a new shape.

Humans have physically changed the shape of woody cells over the years to make furniture. That process requires wetting the wood and exposing it to constant pressure until the new shape is achieved. The process can be accelerated by using hot water. This is how, for instance, bows are made.

Kindly explain how each of these tens of thousands of nodes (its just the nodes mind you, not the entire stem) were subjected to a force that would cause the gentle bending and not snapping of these fragile cells. I'm dieing for your explanation.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
can you supply a link to the pictures? Thks

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

"Please look at the closeups of the nodes in these crop circles. These nodes have not been simply bent over, it is as if they have grown or were stretched into a new shape."

Did you forget to add pictures, or a link?

I would like to see what you are referring to...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Thanks Zarp! Nice to have someone mentioning the science aspect of the circles. When a circle is genuine, the science is there, and vice-versa.

I think the OP refers to the 4th and 5th circles shown here:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Just a guess.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Could you please provide some photos of these nodes? So far, from all the pictures I've seen, the only part that is bent is the green portion of the stalk. Which of course, makes perfect sense. It would bend at the point of least resistance. And green plants do bend. Do you have pictures of nodes still in the CC that are bent and not green?

new topics

top topics

join