It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to posting, but used to lurk.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I've been coming here and lurking for the last year or so, and finally decided to get in on the discussions.

I'm open to all topics, but I especially enjoy things related to UFO's, Exopolitics, Maritime Admiralty Law and the 'Person', and governing our own lives in freedom.
Anyone can U2U me to discuss these things or any other such matter. As I don't yet have anything interesting to post, I will simply say this brief 'Hello'.

Looking forward to some good threads.

Cheers, all.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GnabeCA

Welcome aboard the sinking ship,i hope you can swim

Have fun

Peace.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Welcome to the realm of discussion friend, looking forward to your threads and replies.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GnabeCA

Welcome, enjoy the ride. It'll be fun.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hey, wow. That was fast. Thanks for the welcome guys. And yes I can swim.
Can't seem to resize an avatar for the life of me though.

Cheers, I'm sure we'll talk soon.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I smell a government agent.

I am highly psychic, so let me welcome you to this highly Obama energized website,where we love the government.

Obama rocks.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If by government 'agent' you mean 'employee' then unfortunately this is correct, for the moment. I am still attached to my Social Insurance Number, and to my birth certificate, so I am, by legal definition, an employee of Canada. [A slave to the crown of England.]

As for American citizens loving their gov't, that is their prerogative.

O . o

[[You might wanna get your honker checked out if you can smell me from where you are... or I need a shower.]]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm much like you. Been stalking threads for the last year and finally have the guts to talk. I sound like a teenage boy

Feel free to mesage me

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GnabeCA

Oh darn it, my chrystal ball is lying to me again.....

Well, you could have been an agent.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Welcome aboard !
I'm exactly like you in that I lurked for a considerable amount of time before "fronting up" ... anyway, still working my way thru the obligatory 20 posts so that I can "thread away' with the best of them.

Ok, who else is new here that I can greet ?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GnabeCA

I don't know what it is about ATS, but it is very common that many of us lurk for a year or more before signing on...lol! Maybe we are intimidated by so much truth and speculation, maybe we are afraid of the 'tin foil' claims by some and don't want to be associated, but whatever the reason is, lurking and then signing up is quite common around here!

Welcome aboard, you will find that for the most part, ATSer's are intelligent, do their homework (research), and are more than willing to help you with a question, post a pic, and give you their 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
S&F!
I was only able to lurk for 1 week before signing up and posting. Once i awoke to the terror that is our "real" life, i understood that sitting back and reading was only helping myself and if i did not contribute i was worse than the criminals trying to take us over mind body and soul. Welcome aboard. We need all we can get if we are to win.

new topics

top topics

join