It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman pregnant with 12 babies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Ok, so this is (sort of) breaking news, but I feel I shouldn't post it there, so instead I chose Other Current Events..

so...

A WIFE is pregnant with TWELVE babies, it was claimed last night. The unnamed mum-to-be - a teacher - is said to be defying medical advice by vowing to give birth to ALL six girls and six boys. If she succeeds, her brood - conceived after fertility treatment - will smash the world record for multiple births.

The tots' father, identified only as Marwan, is backing her. He beamed: "In the beginning we thought that my wife would give birth to twins.

"But more foetuses were discovered. Our joy increased with the growing number."

He said his wife was determined to have a natural birth - but doctors had told her it was IMPOSSIBLE.

www.thesun.co.uk...

...well, it IS the Sun, right?...

And just by the side of this article, there's a link to another about a "Lemonhead-Alien [almost] abduction"... sigh...

Does any of the stories on Sun ever comes out to be true?
...because THAT would be AWESOME, wouldn't it? the 12 babies thing, not the Lemonheaded-Alien... well... the alien would rock too, but...

so...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sator

Wow, I must say again, WOW!

I've got a bitch that produces 10 puppies........German Shepard; which is a lot, but this beeaaccc.........I mean woman is insane. What got into her mind to do this??? I don't think book rights are worth it.

S&F

join