It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can’t Creationists teach an alternative? Are the ‘free thinkers’ - atheists scared of som

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

Originally posted by Okiminletsdoit!
Ok,here's a question for creationists :

without reference to the bible prove that god exists.

Good one, doesn't every effect...have a cause?

OT

Only if events and the universe is finite. If one is to subscribe to the idea of an infinite universe, there is no beginning and no end, thus no need for god or a creator. An infinite universe is just that infinite.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Why do you think a very large industry exists, involved in producing virtual reality games ???

Maybe they are trying to reproduce such a system again, by taking on board the Idea the universe is much of the same Concept ?

As an avid gamer myself I reckon it's to feed that competitive, conflict-hungry part of our brains, the R-Complex. The rest are about the challenge they give.

But you pretend that the other side does Not exist !

I can’t help wondering why you are so adamant that the Mind is somehow generated by the Brain.

Because that's the strict scientific view. It also makes the most sense of why our minds and consciousnesses are the way they are - you can see them being a product of evolution.

When unconsciousness is observed one is said to be in either coma or may be dead.

False dichotomy. Consciousness is a thing of degree. You 'rouse' from your sleep, it's not like a switch. Your conscious also develops from non-existence as an embryo, slowly maturing into childhood when you can start having orderly thoughts and mind similar to your own now.

Very little is understood about death, and that is why most wish to avoid or close the subject. Mainly because of their own psychological condition.

Call it instinct driven.

I certainly don’t have all the answers but there is one thing for certain...

Neither do You...

Which is precisely why I take a position of skepticism.

So why are You so Anti ID ???

Is this because you feel you don’t or can’t Know The LIFE as others may ?

Because the designless evolutionary model works better. I am also not arrogant enough to claim that I am hand made by god.

It is well known, that this is mainly a Western belief.

Consequentially it's also a scientific one.

In your case, it is only a belief and that which you adopt, in order to retain some degree of psychological security and peace.

Yea because that's why I virtually destroyed my comfortable little christian bubble of certainty a year ago and adopted an [agnostic-]atheist position.

I felt No Fear or Insecurity, as it happened so quickly.

Maybe the fear centre of the brain had shut down as it would. Many people describe that loss of fear.

For all you know, you may be Consciously on the outside of the universe you experience, and are in fact looking at something very small.

It's possible but I have absolutely no reason to believe that.

But in your case, if you are Not Aware of Such a system existing, then this would explain your views.

These concepts are not alien to me in any way. I pondered them from childhood. But at the end of the day they require more assumptions than the counter & scientific conservative view and they make less sense.

Plus there is that whole skepticism business.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I for one did learn in school about creationism, but it was only one paragraph and it said that many people believe in it but there is no scientific proof...

what is there more to learn about it? enlighten me...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Newton - yes (but irrelevant, given that back then all were religious, or atleast pretended in fear of being tortured/killed etc.)

Darwin - no

Einstein - possibly pantheist. Possibly atheist. Possibly agnostic.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Quoting Newton's religious beliefs, does not make creationism science.

You aren't even arguing in a logical manner here.

I could say that a local scotsman who lives at Loch Ness said he was "absolutely sure" that the Loch Ness Monster was a real thing.
Therefore, we should put it in our biology and zoology textbooks.
ERRRRR - wrong (that was my buzzer sound)

Unless creation has anything predictable and testable that we can observe, it remains 100% faith and nothing more.

Should we start teaching kids about the Silmarillion story of creation as an alternative to science? Surely it has just as much backing as Genesis.
It doesn't even proclaim a ridiculous "7 day" creation period. Everything in middle earth was formed over a long long time-period.
That is atleast more accurate to what we have observed about our origins.

Just because you like the story and you believe in it, doesn't mean it's true.

Also - freedom of thought is nowhere being trodden upon when we don't let creation into the science classroom. Why? Because it isn't science.
I'm all for teaching religions in school, and we do that already. To pass creation/intelligent design off as "accepted scientific theories" though, that is when religious apologists have crossed the line.

You have no right teaching other people's children your personal faith assumptions as truth.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by makinho21]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by makinho21 & post by makinho21

Welcome to the discussion. I'm going to cast an early predicted verdict and say that OT lost pretty hard here. He keeps doing the thing with the testimonies of scientists - especially scientists of the past as proof somehow of his position.

Having a good day?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

OT loves me some skeptics....

Let's level-set bros....

You all may be some scientists (in the making, schooling, career, etc)

The OP is not primarily a debate on the "technical" in and outs of the beginnings of the universe/earth/creation/etc.

It is a resonable question...

Why shouldn't credible (not some extreme fundamentalist quoting the Bible only) be allowed a say? This is a fair question...

Let me illustrate...are you sports fans? Let's pick baseball, ok?

The debate is, "who's the best baseball player of all time?"

You'd hear...

Barry Bonds, he hit the most homeruns...but....he took steriods!

Joe DiMagio, he had the longest hitting streak...but he didn't hit the long ball!

Ted Williams, he had over 400 one yr....but....he made errors!

Frank Robertson, he won the triple crown...but but but

Alex Pujohls, he's having the best numbers ever.....but but but

etc...etc...etc...

Each "BUT" had merit....and should be considered in the debate...because none of us is as smart as ALL of us!"

The same with science...whatever discipline a pro-creation or anti-creation Dr. So ans So has a feild of study and knows it, and see 'implications' to the debate...he should be heard.

To limit to a one-sided debate is akin to censorship, and harms furthering knowledge....TRUTH is discovered dy dialog, why not here?

I have more to say, but we'll leave it at that for now....

OT

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Welfhard
reply to post by makinho21 & post by makinho21

Welcome to the discussion. .....Having a good day?

THe love fest is a funny thang!

OT

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I respect your Views and thank you for sharing them with us...

1. Why do you think a very large industry exists, involved in producing virtual reality games ???

Maybe they are trying to reproduce such a system again, by taking on board the Idea the universe is much of the same Concept ?

As an avid gamer myself I reckon it's to feed that competitive, conflict-hungry part of our brains, the R-Complex. The rest are about the challenge they give.

Only half the Answer, but this is your personal view only!

2. But you pretend that the other side does Not exist ! That is the other side of the Medical Debate!

I can’t help wondering why you are so adamant that the Mind is somehow generated by the Brain.

Because that's the strict scientific view.

False statement.....

It also makes the most sense of why our minds and consciousnesses are the way they are - you can see them being a product of evolution.

Sounds like escapism to me, and a denial of Intelligence!

3. When unconsciousness is observed one is said to be in either coma or may be dead.

False dichotomy. Consciousness is a thing of degree. You 'rouse' from your sleep, it's not like a switch. Your conscious also develops from non-existence as an embryo, slowly maturing into childhood when you can start having orderly thoughts and mind similar to your own now.

This statement is absolute garbage!

What about decapitation ???

Or instant death as we call it say by being blown to bits or crushed beyond recognition???

4. Very little is understood about death, and that is why most wish to avoid or close the subject. Mainly because of their own psychological condition.

Call it instinct driven.

Correct but instinct can proved + or - and you know this...

You haven't answered the question!

5. I certainly don’t have all the answers but there is one thing for certain...
Neither do You...

Which is precisely why I take a position of skepticism.

"Scepticism" is Not Intelligence, but only the symptom of Insecurity....

6. So why are You so Anti ID ???

Is this because you feel you don’t or can’t Know The LIFE as others may ?

Because the designless evolutionary model works better. I am also not arrogant enough to claim that I am hand made by god.

Again this reflects the pain you suffering in Insecurity and fear of Immortality.

You desire to escape the consequences of your psychological condition...
This condition is found in the majority of human primates.

7. It is well known, that this is mainly a Western belief.

Consequentially it's also a scientific one.

Not an intelligent answer but similar to that found in religions perhaps as a of your "religious indoctrination" in your childhood, that you eventually rebelled against, right or wrongly, that is your choice.

8. In your case, it is only a belief, and that which you adopt, in order to retain some degree of psychological security and peace.

Yea because that's why I virtually destroyed my comfortable little christian bubble of certainty a year ago and adopted an [agnostic-]atheist position.

I thought you had a problem, which you have just portrayed...

Sounds as though you have deep resentment in you....

Get over yourself and start again at the beginning without religion!

No offence intended... Harden up!

9. I felt No Fear or Insecurity, as it happened so quickly.

Maybe the fear centre of the brain had shut down as it would. Many people describe that loss of fear.

I see you admit in this statement, that you are Guessing!

This is Not like you, or so you would have me believe ???

You simply don't know do you ???

10. For all you know, you may be Consciously on the outside of the universe you experience, and are in fact looking at something very small.
It's possible but I have absolutely no reason to believe that.

But in your case, if you are Not Aware of Such a system existing, then this would explain your views.

These concepts are not alien to me in any way. I pondered them from childhood.

But this is No case for rejection of that Possibility ???

As you can see this is where your Fear resides.

But this is a very common psychological condition in human primates.

Perhaps you have made a wrong turn in your life and needs addressing.

There often is a better path to take in our search for the answers....

But at the end of the day they require more assumptions than the counter & scientific conservative view and they make less sense.

Here we go again... You are assuming, that I am assuming....

You simply don't know why I am telling you this story...

The very occupation you say you admire, is in fact my my vocation.

Plus there is that whole skepticism business.

Which is a result of your childhood experiences, involving resentment and fear.

These are the things you need to address in order to find stability...

No don't get into any "religion", but start again at the beginning and try another path.

Why be stubborn in Pride and Fear, its Not the End of the world...

You never know what you may discover ???

No I am Not trying to convince you, to adopt my line of thought at all...

Just pointing it out to you, that Not all think like you, Nor should they!

But I see huge error in your beliefs.....

I see your convictions as only another religion, that you are hiding behind, to find peace within yoursel, and this is just a repeat of your past, but in disguise....

Don't take this personally, it is just another observation of your self...

I intend No offence to you, but I do see a picture of yourself, from the outside, which of course will be different than you see yourself...

But this of course also the same with me or anyone else...

So really at the end of the day, we are All searching for the same...

Oh, by the way I don't belong to any religious group or sect!

Or for that matter I don't partake in any religious ceremonies ether, so please do Not put me in that category....

Peace...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

OT loves me some skeptics....

Let's level-set bros....

You all may be some scientists (in the making, schooling, career, etc)

The OP is not primarily a debate on the "technical" in and outs of the beginnings of the universe/earth/creation/etc.

It is a resonable question...

Why shouldn't credible (not some extreme fundamentalist quoting the Bible only) be allowed a say? This is a fair question...

Let me illustrate...are you sports fans? Let's pick baseball, ok?

The debate is, "who's the best baseball player of all time?"

You'd hear...

Barry Bonds, he hit the most homeruns...but....he took steriods!

Joe DiMagio, he had the longest hitting streak...but he didn't hit the long ball!

Ted Williams, he had over 400 one yr....but....he made errors!

Frank Robertson, he won the triple crown...but but but

Alex Pujohls, he's having the best numbers ever.....but but but

etc...etc...etc...

Each "BUT" had merit....and should be considered in the debate...because none of us is as smart as ALL of us!"

The same with science...whatever discipline a pro-creation or anti-creation Dr. So ans So has a feild of study and knows it, and see 'implications' to the debate...he should be heard.

To limit to a one-sided debate is akin to censorship, and harms furthering knowledge....TRUTH is discovered dy dialog, why not here?

I have more to say, but we'll leave it at that for now....

OT

But what your proposing is adding someone like Brett Favre to that list, or Usain Bolt and telling us these men are arguably the best baseball players of all time.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Welfhard

Agreed. I am afraid Old Timer ain't gonna get very far with this one.

I'm good though, I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday, so I'm pretty drugged, and I just lay around icing my mouth and watching movies and #.
How is it over on your side?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by makinho21

Ahh man my wisdom teeth give me soooo much trouble. They come up and are painful for a week then go down a bit. Next thing you know, my appendix will explode - I can't have been designed very well I guess.

Yea I'm alright. I've been listening to Legend of Zelda music for the past couple of days.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Welfhard]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Welfhard

hahaha I love game music. I always listen to Final Fantasy albums (7 and 9 are the best).
stupid wisdom teeth. I have t3s, hydromorphone (from an older surgery), and Advil to help, but the icing is the key.

But yea, this thread is rediculous.

Let's go find some quotes from scientists against religion as our reason why creationism shouldn't be a scientific subject. Wait that's dumb. It has no relevance at all to the subject.

The problem is, creationism doesn't provide any observable predictions that can be tested. So the only way to try and argue for it, is out of authority and emotion. That doesn't change the fact it is unscientific.

Also filling in the gaps science doesn't answer yet, with religious/spiritual speculation, doesn't mean that speculation is on par with actual scientific theory. You are just arguing for a space of absolute truth, because in those gaps and holes, "anything is possible".

That is not science. That is purely personal conjecture, and should not be allowed near a scientific text-book.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by makinho21]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Because that's the strict scientific view.

False statement.....

I'm sorry, I didn't realise that you have studied neuroscience as I now am.

It also makes the most sense of why our minds and consciousnesses are the way they are - you can see them being a product of evolution.

Sounds like escapism to me, and a denial of Intelligence!

Nope, intelligence is a product of evolution as well.

This statement is absolute garbage!

What about decapitation ???

Or instant death as we call it say by being blown to bits or crushed beyond recognition???

Then a person has 0 consciousness because the physical structures that support it have been destroyed. Consciousness is not an easy thing to do which is why so much of our energy and oxygen feeds the brain and times of stress the brains requirements increase. In times of great emergency, people "black out" - they become significantly less conscious and act as automated machines. The brain can't sustain consciousness constantly and so a 3rd of our lives is in an "unconscious" state of sleep when the brain maintains itself. When we age and our brains deteriorate we "loose some of what we were" - meaning our minds fade and flake as our brains capacities lessen - this I have seen personally in my grandfather who's 'identity' and sense slowly faded.

It's no garbage.

Correct but instinct can proved + or - and you know this.

Instinct is a compunction form the more 'base' parts of our brain, i.e. the R-Complex, the modern day remnants of our ancient reptile brain. Instincts have served us well and now they are becoming somewhat redundant so yes the have the potential to be either.

4. Very little is understood about death, and that is why most wish to avoid or close the subject. Mainly because of their own psychological condition.

"Very little is known about death, indeed. But since this is so and there is no empirical evidence of a here-after, so skepticism is well justified.

"Scepticism" is Not Intelligence, but only the symptom of Insecurity..

Say's you, but you're the one coming to me, peddling your view of an afterlife with no real evidence and I'm taking a materialistic position and presenting the reasoning and the facts about it - and you say I'm the one not being intelligent. Why don't we just cut the ad hominems to a minimum at least until you can demonstrate that I'm an idiot.

Again this reflects the pain you suffering in Insecurity and fear of Immortality.

You desire to escape the consequences of your psychological condition...
This condition is found in the majority of human primates.

Perhaps
A) I'm not so scared of death that I'm willing to believe that I'll live forever despite having zero evidence to support that belief or
B) I can recognise that if I am designed then I'm a fairly crappy design.

Not an intelligent answer

I'm sorry but that is just out of line. It's a scientific, naturalistic and materialistic view. Science delivers, that's how we know it's good - it's not religion that pedals easy answers and exaggerated claims.

I thought you had a problem, which you have just portrayed...

Sounds as though you have deep resentment in you....

Directed towards the people responsible for trying to destroy my ability to think for myself before it even developed.

Get over yourself and start again at the beginning without religion!

No offence intended... Harden up!

I did. And to stop myself from believing any silly old nonsense, I need some evidence. Truth must be demonstrable.

I see you admit in this statement, that you are Guessing!

This is Not like you, or so you would have me believe ???

You simply don't know do you ???

I'm not guessing - that is what happens when you cut off blood supply to the brain.

And no, I don't know - I'm willing to admit that. It's why I take a position of skepticism. You do not know either and you aren't willing to admit it.

But this is No case for rejection of that Possibility ?

I'm not rejecting the possibility, I'm skeptical of it because you aren't providing evidence.

Which is a result of your childhood experiences, involving resentment and fear.

No, it's a result of my deconverstion realising that any path of 'faith' will lead anywhere but to truth because it blinds people. I need something tangible to base beliefs on with at least some certainty.

These are the things you need to address in order to find stability.

I have stability.

No don't get into any "religion", but start again at the beginning and try another path.

I did and I'm on the path over looking all others to see if they ever produce something more than evidence-less faith. The path is science and it delivers. I'm content with not knowing answers to "Why are we here?" and "What's the meaning of life?" because there may not infact be answers.

Why be stubborn in Pride and Fear, its Not the End of the world.

Because a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

You never know what you may discover ?

Nothing in faith anyway, but I'm on the path of Science which makes discoveries everyday.

No I am Not trying to convince you, to adopt my line of thought at all...

Yes you are.

just pointing it out to you, that Not all think like you, Nor should they!

I'm aware what people think and I don't really care - it's not of my concern when I, myself, know of no absolute truth.

But I see huge error in your beliefs.

And have failed to demonstrate them beyond conjecture.

I see your convictions as only another religion

Except that I have no faith in a deity or deities. I have no rituals. I have no hymns. I do not worship. I do not claim truths of which I can not be certain of.

that you are hiding behind, to find peace within yoursel

I have peace within myself.

I intend No offence to you, but I do see a picture of yourself, from the outside, which of course will be different than you see yourself.

But you cannot actually know me from the outside, you do know know my beyond the context of these arguments we have, you do not know my dreams or aspirations - you do not know me inside.

So really at the end of the day, we are All searching for the same.

Which is why I walk the path that offers the most.

Or for that matter I don't partake in any religious ceremonies ether, so please do Not put me in that category...

But you have a faith, so I'll put you in the 'faithful' category.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by makinho21
.....Usain Bolt and telling us these men are arguably the best baseball players of all time.

Sad, wanting comeback, really a distraction.....of well, it must be the tylenol 3 codein
praying you get better soon, so you can bring back the A-game>>>

There isn't a baseball manager who wouldn't want him Bolt as a pinch runner....could you imagine?

Why are you missing the OP's point?

Relax, my young scholar! Nobody "preaching" at you, just humble oldTHINKER
asking for "fairness" in the truth quest....

I am beyond right here...and you know it!

More coming, just know that you are ailing now with the teeth, so I'll go easy

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

neuroscience, well good for you....

So you have seen/considered....

It is therefore important for both science and theology to be open to mutual correction when necessary, for theological reflection itself relies on the art and science of interpretation based on our reasoning strategies, which themselves are shaped by our prior understanding, control beliefs, and adoptive authorities.

Thus we note that philosophy, religion and the sciences are inextricably intertwined. Indeed, what we now call philosophy used to be called metaphysics; religion used to be under the rubric of moral philosophy; and modern science used to be called natural philosophy. In fact, no academic discipline is truly free from theological implications and no theological doctrine is free from engagement with every human sphere of cultural influence

source: areopagus2005.blogspot.com...

"A-GAME" OT, man sometimes, I want to take notes ON ME

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Your so right lol. God the master of the heavens made the moon so we can see at night. We humans dont derserve anything God gave us. God made things so they can keep on working, without him having to be on earth(hell). But yeah man you have the right idea

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Again, just like our other discussions, I put forward a point, and you can't say anything else but talk as if I am "not grasping" your superior intellectual understanding.
Atleast you can respond to my points sometimes...rather than ignore them. I guess that helps you keep your view whole though doesn't.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

It is therefore important for both science and theology to be open to mutual correction when necessary

Not true, OT. Lucky for us, Science is a self correcting process with inbuilt BS detectors. Go back and look at the chart I posted illustrating the scientific method to see this.

Now to lighten the mood with a bit of satire...

Brilliant comic.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Neuroscience, huh? So you know… Dr. Benjamin Carson, Professor of Neurosurgery, Oncology, Plastic Surgery and Pediatrics, Director, Division of Pediatric Neurosurgery. And Co-Director, The Johns Hopkins Craniofacial Center

Johns Hopkins, Number ONE in the world, right? More: www.youtube.com...

And Dr. Carson what’s important in life? See www.youtube.com...

And Dr. Carson, what about evolution? See… “After Dr. Carson reviewed in detail the evidence for design in nature, he concluded, "I just don't have enough faith to believe" that the living world happened by evolutionary processes. He added that 150 years after Darwin, there is still no evidence for evolution.
"It's just not there. I find it requires too much faith for me to believe that [evolution] explanation given all the fossils we have found without any fossilized evidence of the direct, step-by-step evolutionary progression from simple to complex organisms or from one species to another species.” Source: www.cabazondinosaurs.com...

And Dr. Carson, what about JC/faith? See: www.signsofthetimes.org.au...

Excerpt:

His mother met the woman who introduced her to the church when she was in hospital for Carson’s birth. Faith was an important pillar of strength for the young single mother and this ensured God has remained an integral part of Carson’s life and his work, since he realised at the age of 14 that God can change lives.

After his knife-wielding outburst, Carson knew he had a problem— what he describes as a “pathological” temper. He locked himself in the bathroom for three hours while reading the Book of Proverbs in the Bible and crying out to God to change his attitude. And God did.

“I was very grateful,” he says, “and it really changed my relationship with God, because before that He’d been my Heavenly Father. Now He became my earthly Father, since I didn’t have one.”

Carson still spends time reading Proverbs every day. There is a certain irony in his love of Proverbs and the effect the book has had on his life.

Written by King Solomon, thought to be the wisest man to ever live, Carson is a great believer in God-given wisdom.

Carson’s middle name is Solomon and the first event that gained him fame was separating Siamese twins. One of Solomon’s first acts as king of Israel was to suggest dividing a baby two women were fighting over.

Carson strongly believes God gives him the talents and wisdom to do what he does. He prays before every surgery and asks the families of his patients to do the same. “My strong belief is that God created human beings and therefore, he knows about every aspect of the human body,” Carson told Lawton in his interview. “So if I want to fix it, I just need to stay in harmony with Him. And how do you stay in harmony with God? You think about godly things and you try to dismiss ungodly things from your mind.”

Carson needed all of this faith in 2002, when he was diagnosed with prostate cancer that looked like it had spread through his body. The outlook was grave but Carson, while shaken, accepted it with dignity. However, it did change his outlook on life. “It gave me real perspective. . . . I remember the day after the MRI walking around my property and noticing so many things I had never noticed before. The beauty of the leaves on the trees, the blades of grass and the incredible symphonies put on by the birds that I had never listened to before. . . . I think I am even more empathetic now when people are facing death or when they are facing really horrible things, in terms of having a real sense of how they feel. So I think it was a good thing.”

Carson’s optimistic outlook on life has led him to embrace risk. In his latest book, Take the Risk, he encourages readers to embrace the risk in our lives, so we don’t miss out on reaching our potential. “I think it’s a very wise thing for people to rationally sit down and look at what the risks are, not only on a daily basis but on a weekly basis, on a monthly basis, on a yearly basis, on a lifetime basis, then plan one’s life accordingly,” he says.

Dr Carson has gone from an at-risk adolescent to a risk-taker who saves lives. He has realised surgery is something he is good at, yet he remains in awe of God’s handiwork. “There it is— the human brain, the thing that gives a person a personality, that distinguishes each one of us. But I don’t particularly like cutting the brain. It’s such a beautiful thing, why cut it?” Carson reflects.

“I’m not even sure I like surgery, but I like what it does, I like the effects. I like to be able to give people longevity and quality of life.”

And Dr. Carson, is there a movie coming out on your life? Yes… see Cuba Gooding Jr. in .… www.assistnews.net...

Why don’t you consider listening to the BEST in your field?

OT

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join