Phoenix: Dozens of armed citizens attend todays Obama Speech

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I wholeheartedly agree BlackOps719 unfortunately many of these new members of these militias have grown up watching far too many Rambo,Terminator and GI Joe movies and TV shows to be able to tell fact from fantasy and that's just what TPTB is counting on right now one useful idiot or even a plant and the situation goes from bad to worse.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
To what end?

Why are you celebrating pseudo militarizing a protest?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

You know Obama's plan is to take the guns out of the publics hand, this might be one of the last times the guy gets to flaunt his weapon.

Plus what he did was completely legal, if it wasn't he could not of done it.
Where he's at it is legal, you can strap on a holster and walk down the street, no big deal, you just can't walk in Bar with one or some other places I would guess.

If they get to thinking they can roll over us they will.
I could tell you all kinds of horror stories, where the Government, said Oh just register your wepon were not going to take it, then bam their knocking on the doors confiscating weapons.
Ya know even the Red Coats would knock on door before they kicked it in, not now adays, now they kick it in and if you resist they kill you, Oh sorry we got the wrong address.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I tried to stay out of certain threads. i really tried to stay out of this one, but i cant. im gna voice my 2 cents on this one. u all can pick it apart are claim im playing the race card, or whatever u want. it being so close to ramadon. i wont respond.

To me this is clearly a race issue. im not saying all people u dont like obama are racist. im not saying all whites are racist eigther. im from arizona. i was born in tucson. lived there most of my life. since alot of internet folks researched my life im sure u all can type my name in google and find it somewere. there is a alot of racist folks that live in arizona(not everyone but if the shoe fits......) i have had rocks thrown at me while walking down the street. while a bunch of whites driving by shouting racial slurs at me. it happened almost once a week.

u all may argue the guy holding the ar-15 was black. so he cant be racist against his own kind. well your wrong. there is a long history in the black community of blacks selling out to the whites. it goes back to blacks helping whites catch other blacks, so they can be beat, raped, murdered, forced to be a slave. even during the civil rights movements years. i will qoute some from malcolm x "there are alot of black leaders who have black bodies and white heads" he went further on with it. but my point is who is to say. he wasent placed their by the republicans, or some other anti-obama groups. just so they can say. "see its not a racial issue we got blacks guys with guns on our side"

you can be sure. if it was john mccain who won. we wouldent even be haveing alot of theses same talks. wouldent be talking about his birth place, would have a food stamp bill with chicken and watermelon and cornbread on it.with obama's face in the middle.

im all for people standing up for their rights. i am all for a revolution if we the people have to. but their is a right way and a wrong way to go about it. bringing guns to the first black presidents(some of u dispute that. but to me and many others he is) talks. with all the racial tention going on right now in america. weather it be racial motivated are not( i feel it is) it sends the wrong signal and is a foul move.

I dident want to get to deep into its a touchy subject for me. thats my 2 cents. enjoy pick it apart, agree or disagree. i wont be able to reply till after the eid feast in september.

salaam

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmacbeth
I tried to stay out of certain threads. i really tried to stay out of this one, but i cant. im gna voice my 2 cents on this one. u all can pick it apart are claim im playing the race card, or whatever u want. it being so close to ramadon. i wont respond.

That was the most vapid thing I have read today

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

I could tell you all kinds of horror stories, where the Government, said Oh just register your wepon were not going to take it, then bam their knocking on the doors confiscating weapons.

I'd like to hear all those stories, backed up by reliable sources.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

The enlightened practice a successful way of changing things and building homogenous popular support

I wonder if women would have won the right to vote in such a manner?

African Americans and civil rights?

Ghandi?

I get it, sort of...

Ready, FIRE, aim!!!!

where my chicken is?????

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Great job exercising our rights. Whoever posted saying that if we don't use our rights we lose them is correct. Nice post.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

yeah you know, because Tanks are great everywhere...

And that will leave the USA a Nation, using Tanks on it's own citizens maybe fire off some Depleted Uranium Rounds...

where do some of you get so Much FEAR from...

if they do that there wont be a United States any more

The minute they do it they loose, everything...

and there is a big difference between... a few young hot head idiots "saying" that they would fire on Americans...

and doing it...

Problem with that is... your shooting at people the guy in the Tank next to you you might love maybe his or her home town...

And those individuals certainly are NOT in the majority of our soldiers... not a chance, no way...

I know exactly what i do if I have a gun and the soldier next to me fires on some Dad in an American home, don't think for a split second all the way up to general out boys don't turn tables

Yeah there are those freaks in the military... the other 80% joined for other reasons than senseless killing...

and again Tanks don't work everywhere...

This wont be Tienanmen sq...

tanks don't do so hot in urban combat when people are pissed enough... nor in the woods, nor in the canyons...

America is a big place, i'd feel sorry for the handful that obeyed orders and ran down the first American township...

Your really underestimating what we have at our disposal here in America if you bother to look around...

10,000 Tanks yeah....

and... 50 Million Trucks from construction equipment Caterpillars, demolition explosives, chemicals, couple million small planes... jumbo jets, maybe 2 million vehicles that can deliver things from gasoline to liquid helium in a payload...

and then your thinking that the troops wont turn tables?

Come on...

"go kill Americans"

what do you think the defection rate would be?

10%

25%

let's say 75% of our troops are psychotic idiots...

and the other 25% are in fight and sabotage mode... (and that's not giving Our people much credit at all)

what would be left of the military?

Anything much?

There are 300 Million Americans covering a VAST area of land... just holding it would be the single greatest Military maneuver in History...

and they will do this with a Military filled of people requested to kill their friends and family... a Military in violent conflict with itself?

What would it take...

One rogue ship or pilot to take out Washington?

Your kidding me right? They are going to Napalm our national forests? carpet bomb the Grand canyon? Roll tanks through our cities? destroy the best farm belt in the world with Depleted Uranium?

And our troops wont do it...

YOUNG PUNKS talk allot of Crap...

Men with children have Reason to fight back for real...

The reality is... 90% of the kids who "SAY" they will fire on Americans wont be able to survive mentally killing other Americans they will crumble, they will be killed in their own units, they will NEVER be able to reenter society even if the quelled the resistance, they would die as soon as they went home by the hands of their neighbors...

It's life over ...LIFE OVER

Just in case your out there and even THINK you fire on other AMERICANS that the day wont come no matter what someone you know puts a knife in your heart... doesn't matter years later...your life is done you kill other Americans and people know you were in the service...

No dictatorship lasts... no war goes on forever... this isn't a geographical divide, you'd forfeit your life no matter what it would be a matter of time...

I'd NEVER..EVER allow anyone who served back in society...

kill my family? Attack my home...

there would be no rest and it's 299 Million to one once enough of US die...

So tell whatever FOOL thinks they are bad...

The survivors will be waiting ALWAYS... you have no home to go to once you shoot at it... that's the bottom line

There is no victory if they attack us and they know it... Anyone in charge would be tried for treason and Hung by the neck inevitably there would be no escape...

There is No divide of Geography here like the civil war, those would be Americans your killing.... Given any thought at all you'd realize how fool hardy and suicidal that really is...

These guys...we crap our pant's about ONE dirty bomb getting in...

Imagine 299 Million Pissed Americans... they wont crush ONE SINGLE TOWN and GOD HELP whoever gives that order...

I'm not leading a revolution nor condoning one... but if any of these theories is real, we really would have to have the stupidest leaders in the history of the world, and they would get every bit they deserve before it's done...

This is WHY i don't believe there is any plan against us in a meaningful way... it's suicide juts for starters... beyond that it can never be a winnable scenario for those involved...

If we say NO loud enough they will LISTEN

All they give a damn about is votes and money, these are Cowards... tyhey wouldn't dare face an American resistance... they will impeach instantly anyone if the public gets genuinely angry in mass...

and that would take one round of tanks or killing ONE

That would be their only victory...the first town...

Imagine...EVEN 10% of our military went Rouge... what they have access to, what would happen

It is UNTHINKABLE to move on our populace unless you LET them because your scared

[edit on 18-8-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by h1satsu
Great job exercising our rights. Whoever posted saying that if we don't use our rights we lose them is correct. Nice post.

There's a fine line between exercising a right and veiled intimidation. Why weren't people showing up to protests with guns after the patriot act or no child left behind or after we started the Iraq war?

Why aren't there people with guns protesting our imperialism at the united nations?

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Funshinez]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funshinez

There's a fine line between exercising a right and veiled intimidation. Why weren't people showing up to protests with guns after the patriot act or no child left behind or after we started the Iraq war?

ah...
its not because the guy in the driver seat have an R after his name, no, no...

Theys is taking away are privacy pa...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Funshinez

The reason a lot of people weren't doing that during those forms of protest are those who generally frown upon gun ownership. I am not going to lump all the people at these protests into the right side of things, nor would I lump all those at previous protests under the left.

You just have to look at the general make-up of the groups, and generally speaking those who would protest a republican president are opposed to gun ownership. Not saying this is 100% the case, but it more than likely explains the disparity.

link   
reply to post by jmacbeth

If what you say is true and the Black dude wanted to be in town, maybe he thought he needed weapon.
I'm sure no one wanted to mess with him.
There are bad white people as are bad blacks, but really they are more stupid than bad.
It's should not be this way in the 21st century, but here we are.

Seems we are going backwards, sometimes rather than foward.

link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

Originally posted by Funshinez

ah...
its not because the guy in the driver seat have an R after his name, no, no...

Theys is taking away are privacy pa...

That actually makes a lot of sense, thanks for the post.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

the credit to this story once again goes out to our propaganda creating brothers.

i bet this whole thing is staged.

the media is hyping the presence of guns around our president.

we should pray that no one intends to use them.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hypntick

it more than likely explains the disparity.

It doesn't. The right are supposed to be opposed to the expansion of government power, which happened to expand ridiculously under the bush administration. They're supposed to be the "mind your own business" personal responsibility party, yet the politicians operate under ridiculous phoney morality in exchange for political capital

I am of the opinion that most people in government are just profiteers. I'm not an Obama fan, I'm not a fan of our government in general. I think it's a scam. I also think bringing guns to Obama speeches is absolutely counter intuitive to whatever cause those people have besides an incoherent rage no one is quite sure where they're pointing.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Well I hope everything works out for the best for everyone, but it wouldn't be the first time Americans fought against Americans, brother against brother.

With this NWO if the US falls it would seem the rest of the world would also, and they would bring in the NATO troops.
Hopefully our soliders would not fire upon us, the plan is to also give our guard troops the blue helmets.

There is something else going on here that we don't know about, but I don't think they know what they are doing either.

I was in the thick of it, in Detroit Roits and saw American Troops obey orders. The City was war zone.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

You know Obama's plan is to take the guns out of the publics hand

I can readily assure you that if the government decided it was going to come and take away your squirrell rifle they would have already done it by now.

What these gun weilding protestors are doing is giving them not only a legitimate reason to do this very thing but also a means to justify it.

If they get to thinking they can roll over us they will.

Im as gung ho as any you will find and surely I am willing to do what has to be done if it comes to that, but agging it on and making it a self fulfilling prophecy is just stupid.

If you are in a big hurray to take on the US government in an armed resistance then you do not fully understand what type of hell on Earth you are asking for.

Fighting to the death is a last resort, not a way to progress. If you have to fight and die then so be it, but only after every other course of action has failed.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

reply to post by mopusvindictus

With this NWO if the US falls it would seem the rest of the world would also, and they would bring in the NATO troops.

The rest of the world would most likely breathe a sigh of relief after an economic downturn as our military bases dissolved from their countries and we faded away into obscurity.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

It's the greed of the money people, it seems there plan is to get rid of middle class, Obama has all his Wallstreet boys in in place in Washington.
Their intent is to pull the rug right our from under our feet, if we let them.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join