It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix: Dozens of armed citizens attend todays Obama Speech

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stereotype

Yep. But there are still places where the gun laws are in effect like Gov buildings, schools, I mean it is common sense.

As for me being a constitutionalist, nope, if you really knew what that represents in this day and age you would understand, it is not what it sounds like.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Totally agree, IMO that's just a matter of time before someone, a real guy or a plant, shoot the first shot and then it's on. Civil war or revolution, we'll see... but of course the medias will push for civil war, they'll say it's republicans, racists, ect... nowhere near the truth.

If people believe the medias, we'll have a civil war, if they don't, revolution.

schools, I mean it is common sense.

No...in certain schools, you can bring a gun. And me, I'm always carrying when I go to school. I don't care if i'm not allowed to, I won't be disarmed if a son of a gun start shooting people at our school.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

That guy is a traitor! He probably grew up around white people his whole life and thinks he's down. Obama is a puppet, but seriously that shyt wouldn't have happened if it was a George Bush Jr rally.

At least White people stick together. That guy and rest of his friends suck. They are eating right of the hand of the elite. The Elite want to take more of our rights away. Thanks a lot. What ever happened to boycotts!?

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Teeky]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

This has nothing to do with color.

I wanted to add Alex Jones said Barry carries ammulets and safeguards himself with SANTERIA, that would be VOODOO.
I dont know, can he do that, eat babies, and worship the devil all at the same time?
I have always known Santeria, a Caribbean offspring of Catholics.

I wonder which it is....

Carry on........

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
reply to post by whaaa

Haha... I guess they do things a bit differently where you live but fair enough. Then yes I certainly hope no one would be dumb enough to carry a firearm anywhere if they are planning on drinking not to mention it is illegal.

That's funny! Here in Tennessee we only time we mix gun powder and liquor is to test the proof of the days run!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

O really?

Then why are we the only ones who Don't have to take it?

And I wont be raising any guns,.... I don't have to i'm surrounded by people who will.

Say whatever you want... they will get it handed to them here, and many other parts of this country and they don't actually want that...

Soldiers in the ranks are from here and these places, insubordination will go through the roof and we can't even contain alqueda let alone any part of America...

They won't do ANYTHING...there wont be gunfire in the states that resist because they know they can't do it...

It's not about fighting

they wont fight ...the whole WORLD already hates our govt...when they start killing Americans where are they?

They Operate on FEAR

that's all they have, stand up to them they have to back down...

Laughing stock of the WHOLE WORLD... bastion of freedom, dropping in the troops, cattle cars LOL

Yeah soldiers will fire on Americans LOL

You can expect half the Military to turn the FIRST DAY, Washington will have Carrier Battle groups sailing on Washington...

America would fall

They aren't going to do a damn thing if people grow some Cajones and protest...

This wasn't about Killing anyone...

It's about sending the message, you won't be using riot gear here...

OUR COPS are with US

There isn't going to be a fight, there might be an impeachment for the first time in a long time... but a fight, no... they will oust him on his rear end, from the Pentagon to Congress and Senate if people get pissed enough...democrat, republican... it wont matter...

They know the US military will not do these things against their brothers and sisters...

This isn't 1860

people have family everywhere...

if it comes to that over policy they will blame Obama and chuck him out...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
man im so happy about this,im glad its not jus the ppl on ats who knows whats going on

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Please explain how this sounds or is supposed to sound in this day and age,

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

That they will, of course it will be a real interesting situation if it was to happen, which I hope it doesn't, I'm sure our vets are none to happy about being labeled right with extremist and a threat, and then the SPLC report saying the rise in militias is due to racism, yea I'd imagine not to many are to happy about that either.

Just by judging from the ratings of the outlets that push this garbage people aren't listening. Let's just hope it doesn't come down to that, because if they think they have seen right wing extremist they haven't seen anything.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by dazbog

You WISH for me to elaborate on the 'racial' thing, NO!

It may have been clarified already, in a way.

Listen bub, I come from a long line of outlaws, as far as guns go, you cant pick a fight with me, but I also respect the office of President no matter how screwed up things have been and continue to be, I have my oppinion and have stated it clearly, I do not think that toting guns at a presidental rally is wise nor in the best interests of keeping our gun
rights.

For starters my name isn't 'bub' outlaw chick. I was actually curious about your 'racial' remark and why you would of even considered it, hence the little smile thing. Those people were making a very pointed statement. It took nerve , It worked well. And honestly I do not know what is in the best interest for proponents of the second amendment. Politicians apparently could care less.
Perhaps an open display will strike a note. Whatever you think is fine with me, but being the champion of gun rights you obviously know Obama is no ally, and If you think they were being disrespectful, you are obviously smitten with the glamor of the title and not the man. And no ! I do not want to fight.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky

That guy is a traitor! He probably grew up around white people his whole life and thinks he's down. Obama is a puppet, but seriously that shyt wouldn't have happened if it was a George Bush Jr rally.

At least White people stick together. That guy and rest of his friends suck. They are eating right of the hand of the elite. The Elite want to take more of our rights away. Thanks a lot. What ever happened to boycotts!?

That's rich. I would hope black people would be the first to stand up against tyranny and oppression no matter what color skin the oppressor has.

I can tell you this... the color skin the man has standing next to me defending freedom certainly does not matter to me.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

The constitution as it is , is simply a binding contract to keep you enslaved. From the time of your birth your Mother gave you away on a little slip of paper called your birth certificate.

I had an ancestor at the signing of the constitution, now that was a gun toting constitutionalist!

When you sat back and did nothing as the Bush administration took away all of your rights, oh wait a slave has no rights, never mind.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
“When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny.”

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Totally agree, IMO that's just a matter of time before someone, a real guy or a plant, shoot the first shot and then it's on.

Second that. Even though it is great to see our brothers and sisters in AZ exercising their rights, the situation is ripe for TPTB to create a situation where hands will be forced. The question is are TPTB stupid and arrogant enough to think it will gain them anything by doing so besides the wrath of the people. Me and mine will be there to help teach school that day, if that is the way they decide it has to be.

Hastobemoretolife

People no longer regard SPLC/ADL as relevant. This is a dangerous oversight due to the fact that they have training for LEO's.

SPLC on Militias

People need to wake up and see that this is how Ultra leftist are getting the LEO's in their pocket.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by hotrodturbo7]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

When you sat back and did nothing as the Bush administration took away all of your rights, oh wait a slave has no rights, never mind.

Do you find that to be a logical and acceptable argument? That is to say... "Since we allowed oppression to reign under the Bush regime we should allow oppression under Obama."

I find your reasoning quite disturbing.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Granted you have a valid point, however as someone else in this thread pointed out it will only be a matter of time and this is the kind of situation where an actual set up could happen easily by tptb.

Can you imagine if everyone was toting guns when JFK was driving by? Or any of the others who havebeen shot in office?

Guns at Presidental rallies are not a good idea.

If everyone was toting a gun when Kennedy was assignation. The true assigns most likely would have been shot and then we would all know the truth about who actually shot Kennedy.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrodturbo7

The SPLC has training for LEO's? I don't quite understand what you are saying about that.

I hope people don't take them seriously they are just asking to approach a situation in the wrong way assuming stuff they say.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Dang i knew this was gonna happen once the news first publicized the guy carrying a firearm. I hope people see how they are trying to egg us for some conflict to spark. it's only a matter of time before someone takes a shot and things get out of hand and over dramatized like the Boston Massacre all too invoke a revolution. I swear it's like people are playing dominoes with the masses. I hope I'm not the only one to look out side the box on these things and question all angles.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

For some reason I don't see it as good. I'll just give this rather than repost:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do not see it as patriotism, it's probly a sinister manipulation; but what do I know?

Edit to say those were sarcasm faces in last post..
and that I truly desire that all it does is wakes the sheep up.

Thank you. No consequencE..

[edit on 18-8-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Slightly off topic but... Yeah, they are idiots, anyone who thinks and believes what the media portrays is a fool...

I'm from Brooklyn originally and live in Northern Az now...

People watch MTV and associate "Tough" with a guy who has 13 weeks training lol or worse a guys who wear gold chains and shoot people in the back during a drive by and don't even know how to hold a gun...

a part of me if I wasn't a humane person would almost like to see these birds dispel the myth...

I never knew tough until now... last few years, i can rappel cliffs, get food anywhere in any climate with no supplies, ride horses... 4 wheelers, rebuild an engine, dead shot with any weapon from a bow to a gun... been in fight clubs, climb anything, hide anywhere... and i'm only at it a few years ...

fun here is going off a cliff or climbing a mountain.... these guys don't smoke menthols all day... large number college educated as much as anywhere else... there are 2 roads in and out 700 miles of uninhabited terrain...

much of America is just like this.... these kids still wrestle in school, every kid goes to Karate or other martial arts... not 13 weeks, 13 years...

I thought I was tough being from Brooklyn...

This is tough....

we need robotic drones to fight in a back wards place for a reason...

they live there and live a different life, guys hiding and surviving against the Russians and Americans for 30 years straight and NOT DEAD....

Do that to these Guys... they will serve a can of whoop

Not only do the have better nutrition and all America has had to offer in terms of supplies and they live in these parts of the country... some og them have PHD's too.. domestic fighters could build anything if pressed... anything...

A stereo type would be dispelled in days...

there is some perception that everyone in the country is a weak, white ignorant, hill billy....

but like i said, I'm from both places... guys I grew up with are money chasing wusses or punk gang bangers or docile conformist guys.... I love them, but they wouldn't last a minute in a draft against rural American's the kill ratio would be 10-1

not a wish

just an observation of life...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join