It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Primetime: Outsiders on ABC Tuesday - Abducted by Aliens: Believers Tell Their Stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I was watching the news day and when flipping between CNN, ABC, and MSNBC (horrible choices I know) I came across a commercial on ABC that is supposed to air tomorrow. A couple of abductees are coming forward with a story about the grays. I don't know if there is going to be any evidence supported but it may be worth a watch IMHO.

Article on ABC News Website:

Abducted by Aliens: Believers Tell Their Stories

In a small New England town, members of a support group, which boasts a growing membership of 1,500, gather for a "secret" meeting.

"I wanna let you know that you're not alone," the group leader begins.

Twin sisters Audrey and Debbie, who have asked that their last name and hometown be withheld, have also come a long way to share their experiences.

"It was a long, tiresome battle," Audrey said. "It's impacted my life tremendously. I'm still in therapy."

Watch "Primetime: Outsiders" Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET.

The group that's assembled for this meeting is not struggling with alcohol, drugs, sex addition or gambling. They're part of Starborn, an alien experience and awareness support group, catering to those who say they've been abducted by aliens.

Many people have wondered: are earthlings living on a speck of dust -- alone in the infinite universe or are there other intelligent life forms out there in the cosmos?

Nearly half of all Americans and millions more globally believe we're not alone, according to a 2000 ABC poll. While 40 million Americans say they have seen or know someone who has seen an unidentified flying object, or UFO, a growing number believe they've actually met aliens.

Source

[edit on 17-8-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

DRAT!!!!

2nd line

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

True

Please direct comments to the preceding thread.

closing

new topics

top topics

join