It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Predictions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hello, everyone. The following is something that happened to me today. You can choose to believe it, or not to. I don't know where else to go with this story.

I am usually a disbeliever when it comes to seeing the future in your dreams. But what happened to me today is just weird. I slept on and off last night. But I slept a good 10 hours. I slept on the coach in the living room, because sometimes I need some variety.
I had a total of three dreams. After each dream, I woke up like it was a bad dream, yet it wasn't.

1) The first dream, was about me finding a pregnancy test around the sofa, and naturally I think it's my moms because shes the only woman in the house. I saw that it said positive.

Then I woke up, I didn't think much of it because my dreams are always weird and NEVER happen in real life. Now, there was no reason for me to even dream about a pregnancy test. I know it could not have been something that I heard because I didn't even hear anything about a baby, pregnancy the day before or even the month.

2) The second dream, was about the mail. I was outside of my building, and noticed that there were two mail trucks outside of my house. Then I awoke again, like waking from a bad dream.

I have been waiting for about 3 weeks now, from my school to notify me to enroll.

3) The third dream, was about my little brother and me in the Kitchen, and I heard a loud noise so I run outside to the patio and look around, until I look up and see a two stars. One very large, the other small. Then I realized that the small one started moving and it picked up pace, until it just disappeared.

I thought it was a shooting star, but no streak, and how could it have stalled, then started picking up pace. So in my dream, I changed my mind and came up with the assumption that it was an E.T. craft. Then I got a really bad feeling, combined fear and sadness that the beings on the craft knew I saw them. I have never had an E.T. or UFO experience.

Then I somehow just popped up in my bed sleeping, and fearing that my little brother was in trouble by an alien, I kind of woke up (in the dream) and looked through my walls.

I saw that my little brother was in trouble from something he could not see, that was outside the patio. So I concentrate my thoughts on the alien, who by the way was a tall gray. I made it come towards me, and it came through the wall, I don't know how it did this? Of course this was just my dream so whatever.

He then looked at me, and I screamed a "AHHH". My brother came running in, but the gray was already gone. I then ran to the room where my little brother was staying and looked around. Then I woke up.

Now to the point of the thread. Is that two of the three dreams happened... they happened today after the dreams.

1: I was with my mother shopping this morning, and she asked me how I would feel about another brother/sister. I said sure why not. Then she told me she was pregnant. Then my mind raced to the dream. I pondered on it for some time.

2: On our way back from the store, my mom drove around the front of the building and I noticed a mail truck. When we got inside my dad told me I had a letter from school. Now I was like what the hell?
Then I remembered that in my dream there was two trucks, and today there was only one, because it wouldn't make sense if there was two. So then I thought maybe it might have to do with the importance of the letter to me.

I thought to myself maybe I didn't have dreams and instead when these things happened my mind just made up these dreams. Then my brother reassured me that he saw me twisting and turning last night. So I can only speculate.

3: Now as for the third dream, nothing with relation to this happened. I really hope something like this doesn't happen, because I wouldn't really know what to do. Also the third dream was kind of like two separate dreams but without waking up. For the first part of the third dream, it can seem probable. But as for the second part? I highly doubt it is probable.

I have always doubted when people have said that they saw the future in their dreams, but now I don't know. It opened my eyes to the possibilities.

I would just like to say that I didn't think about aliens/ufos/e.t. at all this month as well as the baby/pregnancy stuff. I think that somehow my subconscious was involved. If anything happens tonight I'll be sure to post it.

Anyway I just wanted to share this. Why? Because I can't really tell anyone else, otherwise they will scream bull #. But if I tell someone I risk my social life.

What do I have to loose on the internet.

I know my story might be hard to believe, but you'll just have to take my word for it. Even I am skeptical of my story!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Reply to post by Trams

Precognitive dreams are not at all uncommon. I used to have them very frequently in my youth. The only problem is that they are very subjective.

There are numerous things that can affect ones dreams. To name a few - radios, tvs, thoughts of the subject, deep seeded feelings on the subject, even electrical currents...

Just a few quick questions. How old are you? And did u do any of the above mentioned approx 1 hr before going to sleep? Also, did you wash your hands before bed(sounds strange, i know)?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

Hi Trams. Your story is not hard for me to believe. I have had dreams like this for about 8 years now but they don't usually come to fruition so fast and they are sometimes full of symbolism, which I am aware of and if not I check specifics in books or the internet.

Sometimes I think we can have subliminal or unconscious clues and other times it is just out of the blue and we don't know where it came from.

I do think perhaps you are being guided to pay attention to your dreams. Keep a dream journal, that way you let ...whomever, know you are serious and they will continue. Don't be disheartened if they don't all pan out as precognitive. Many dreams are of your past or current events and some make no sense and some are trying to get you to wake up to what you need to figure out...especially repetitive dreams.

Good luck. And it is great that this arena of understanding/sight has opened up for you.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

I am 16 years old.

I mentioned that I did not even think about two of the subjects for about a month before I went to sleep.

I didn't wash my hands before going to sleep. I woke up about several times before I went to sleep though.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I've never had a repetitive dream. It would be fun having one, if it wasn't a nightmare.

But I will start keeping a record of my dreams, thanks for the tip.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Get a good camera and start going to the patio every night. Be sure you turn off auto focus and learn to do it manually. Use a tripod.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

If it helps, I can go on my roof right above the patio. Get a better view, because there are trees around the patio, that can cover some of the sky.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Reply to post by Trams

As you probably know, dreams are thought to be produced by electrical currents in the brain during REM sleep. With excess static in ones body this can interrupt or interfere with truly precognitive dreams. More often than not, however, the static is reated with dream recall.

The suggestion of a dream journal is great. Not only does it show you are serious, it also helps in dream recall. You may find writing them down produces small but important fragments of information you might otherwise forget. Also, I would suggest lying north to south for the full effect of the planets natural electrical energies, as well as washing ur hands and feet prior to sleeping. These are just suggestions though, take them as you wish

Very interesting though.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

It's very interesting that you mentioned sleeping north to south. I usually sleep south to north, but some nights, like that one I sleep at the end of my bed. That means north going south.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Reply to post by Trams

Yes, I did dream studies for roughly for years. I noticed that those that sleep east to west tend to not recall any of their dreas. While south to north makes it easier to remember, it doesn't seem to produce as many precognitives as north to south. It's very interesting and I'm not een sure if there is any scientific proof involved. I do, however, still sleep north to south to this day.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Could you point me to some information on north to south vs east to west? I have not slept north to south or vice versa for 20 plus year yet precognitive dreams only started about 8-9 years ago.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Reply to post by liveandlearn

It is difficult to do links from my mobile.

I may have stated that wrong...it may be south to north instead. Which may be why I've had trouble sleeing the last 5 or 6 years...either that or ptsd

Either way, I can say that the basic principle comes from the art of feng shui. It is very easily researched via google. I would send pertinent links but as I mentioned...mobile....

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I have also had precognitive dreams. I have had 4 within the last 5 years that I can recall. Each time this has happened I have had a different feeling about them that I usually do with ordinary dreams. One came about within 48 hours and the others were within months to a couple of years. I absolutely believe you and I do believe that things like this do happen sometimes to skeptics to help change their thinking about it. Now, if I have a dream that seems like it could possibly be this type of dream I make sure to tell someone, regardless of how terrible or ridiculous it sounds. When my dreams have come true, I always end up saying "I dreamed this would happen" and poeple are like yeah right! So now I always tell someone my dream and if it comes true, I have proof!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I am a big believer of dreams that become reality. I was as all of you before uncertain if it was only dream hallucinations but then after several dreams I've seen to become true now I don't doubt it. Scientifically our brains are not capable of seeing things that haven't happen yet as so far I know its not capable of seeing things that haven't been teach by others or tell by others. Our brain basically works with images, things that we have seen in the past, so my question is how can we dream things that haven't happened yet , and see things no one else have seen before.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Dreams come true, because reality is a dream. A well hidden but obvious secret once you see through all the red tape. Precognitive dreams are your gateway into this truth, it's just up to you to realize it.

Have fun.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I am 16 too, and have experienced this quite frequently....as well as sleep paralysis.

Typically it's never anything of significance but it's still so strange. Often times i'll encounter a certain person in my dream completely at random, a classmate from years ago whom I rarely spoke to....and the following day see them. Now normally I would dismiss this as a coincidence, however this a very common occurrence. Just another one of the brains mysteries I assume.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Reply to post by zoeolve

Your theory about the huma brains' capacity is simply that...a theory. I would like to see sources that ca scientifically prove that we are incapable of seeing the future, if there even are any.

The human brain and its functionality still have many secrets hidden from man, IMO.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The pregnancy test that you found in your dream, you said was odd. And then seeing two mail trucks was kind of odd as well. So what I'm thinking, and it's just a thought, is that your mind, after seeing these odd things, kind of switched over and subconsciously suggested more odd things that you may have researched before. Gray aliens. We keep virtually everything in our brains, so even if you were interested in aliens 5 years ago the info would still be there and accessible..

I agree with the video camera thing. Just any night where you feel odd or decide to flash morse code into the sky with a flashlight you should definitely catch it on film.

Good thread.

new topics

top topics

join