It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you make of this message?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I guess this has been posted before but actually never came accross it.
Furthemore the purpose of the thread additionaly to bringing it onto your attention is to see what your views uppon it are.

So please! Dear Mods! If a similar thread is out there do not remove this one except if you really have to.

Here we go. I will include a snipped of the message under discussion, a link to the whole text where you can have a read as well as a series of videos where you can listen to the message by means of female computer voice which by the way can sound a bit weird. I prefer the text form myself but i guess you might have a read while listening at it too!

INTRO:

Whoever transmitted this translated message to you is irrelevant, and should remain anonymous in your mind. It is what you will do with this message which matters ! Each one of you wishes to exercise her/his free will and experience happiness. These are attributes that were shown to us and to which we now have access. Your free will depends upon the knowledge you have of your own power. Your happiness depends upon the love that you give and receive. Like all conscious races at this stage of progress, you may feel isolated on your planet. This impression makes you sure of your destiny. Yet, you are at the brink of big upheavals that only a minority is aware of. It is not our responsibility to modify your future without you choosing it. Consider this message as a worldwide referendum! And your answer as a ballot!

MESSAGE PART:

Who are we ? Neither your scientists nor your religious representatives speak unanimously about the unexplained celestial events that mankind has witnessed for thousands of years. To know the truth, one must face it without the filter of one's beliefs, however respectable they may be. A growing number of anonymous researchers of yours are exploring new knowledge paths and are getting very close to reality. Today, your civilisation is flooded with an ocean of information of which only a tiny part, the less upsetting one, is notably diffused. What in your history seemed ridiculous or improbable has often become possible, then realised, in particular in the last fifty years. Be aware that the future will be even more surprising. You will discover the worst as well as the best. Like billions others in this galaxy, we are conscious creatures that some name "extra-terrestrials", even though reality is subtler.

LINK TO THE WHOLE TEXT MESSAGE

So what do YOU make out of this all?

Is it a complete pile of rubish, a farse, or something more?

Peace to ALL!
GTG

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Those aliens need to use spell check. Some of the words are spelt wrong... That should be a giveaway.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
So what do YOU make out of this all?
Is it a complete pile of rubish, a farse, or something more?

It's just more of the same old jive we've gotten from those preachy-type "aliens" for more than 50 years now. Long on finger-wagging, short on specifics. Sounds like a random assortment of weak quotes cribbed out of the latest self-help books.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
Those aliens need to use spell check. Some of the words are spelt wrong... That should be a giveaway.

Who said it was translated by an alien? It was Jean Ederman who received the message.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It was very interesting. I had not heard this message before. At first it sounded like the Pleiadians but they did not speak of materialization and dematerialization, nor did they encourage our choosing whether or not they should show up.

I personally would like them to show up and do their thing. Massive cultural shock would change TWAWKI and level the playing field. There IS a 3rd party at work, better known as TPTB, IMHO.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Reply to post by Hazelnut

Actually, if you view the full message, they do speak of materialisation and dematerialisation. They also urger us to make the decision whether or not they come being as how they have no representative on this planet.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

I wasn't very clear in my reply before. I meant the Pleiadians didn't speak of dematerialization...I did watch the full message, it was very interesting. My choice/ballot is yes.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I really don't think they would ASK us, they would know.

I had a dream once that those giant monoliths on Easter Island have something to do with their arrival

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
i find the message interesting..

it may b fake but the message is not, why?

you have a choice, keep asking why and who or fix it by accepting you and all life and the universe was created. you will never know why but trying to find out shall guide you, depending on the understanding of the question one is asking

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Sounds like your standard 'hey Im a bored teenager/alien/mentally unstable village idiot who has nothing better to do with their time, so I'll pretend to be an alien and give an interesting message, with no proof of course... and maybe someone will believe me and pay me some much needed attention' type message.

I like the weird sounding womans voice though, its a change from seeing typed out messages that are written crappily (is that even a word?) so as to make them look foreign.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Have to agree with Bluebelle

If its not another bored teenager, then its probably a Blossom Goodchild type person. Like her nothing said will happen or is happening...its all a bunch of rubbish that lures in the same people over and over

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

i was bored thank you for the good laugh!!!

let them show up! please show up! enough of all this youtube video with messages, we are waiting ...dont be shy we are just violent human who kill almost everything for fun

new topics

top topics

join