It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man carrying assault weapon attends Obama protest

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:
MBF

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh

I can think of at least 6 million Jews who would disagree with you, the ones who lived the longest were the ones who fought back.

It isn't so convenient for the authorities to herd you into cattle cars when you're carrying a good 7.62mm battle rifle.

That last sentence should be burned into peoples minds. We should not have to be afraid of the government, they should be afraid of us. They have forgotten that they work for us, THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I just watched the Chris Matthews interview with the NH gun carrying protester.

I don't understand what the problem is. His state allows him to carry. He's exercising his right. His state right. The President is not a King, he is a servant of the People. His presence should not supersede state law. The Fed is not > the states.

If a man want's to exercise his state backed right to openly carry then so be it. Who is anyone to say otherwise. Guess what, We're all Americans, but we also all have our individual identities based upon our States, and each have their own rights. A person from California has no say in mocking a person from NH's state protected rights whatsoever.

Also, Chris Matthews is probably the worst interviewer I've ever watched. Screaming over a person, is not interviewing.

It's being a prick.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by squidboy]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
If Obama did get assasinated and the secret service started shooting dead all the people who carried a gun.

Then it'd be these same gun nuts crying on this website at how unfair they had been treated:

Bystander: 'Oh my god, the secret service shot my friend dead just because he was carrying an automatic weapon in the same area the President was killed'

Police : 'You're an idiot'.

Bystander: 'Yeah but it's MY right to carry a gun'

Police: 'And its my right to pain myself green and call myself Mandy, but there's a time and a place'

--

I'll say it again. You MAY have the right to carry a gun around the streets, but why in the name of hell would you?

What sort of message does this set to your children? Oh wait i forget.... You like your children drugged up, obsessed with guns and xenophobic.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by mr-lizard]

Your little police bystander scenario would make a little more sense if you had listened to the posts all stating that this was a SEMI AUTOMATIC gun, not an AUTOMATIC one. Big difference between the two.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join