It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what the hell goes in Bohemian Grove?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
wern't the plans for the first nuclear bomb drawn up at BG. Thats a pretty sick history in itself. I may be wrong, but am sure Ive seen it on one of the many youtube videos on BG.

Also the different lodges and campsites at BG all have devilish and satanic names. i find it very sinister, but I'm a paranoid conspiracy theorist

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Right click on the photo>then left click properties.....what do you see?
The filename is bohemian grove. What does that prove? I can name a file anything. I could post a doodle on a napkin and name it "Elvis having lunch with Bigfoot at Area 51" but that doesn't prove anything.

What's the source for these photos? How reputable is that source?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
wern't the plans for the first nuclear bomb drawn up at BG.

No. The first plans were part of the Manhattan Project, and were drawn up primarily in three locations, all of them being labs.

Thats a pretty sick history in itself.

At the time, the primary goal was to make sure that Hitler didn't conquer the world. All cards were on the table.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
An answer of intellectual dishonesty. (nothing personal unless the disengenuous nature was intentional)

The Grove is particularly famous for a Manhattan Project planning meeting that took place there in September 1942, which subsequently led to the atomic bomb. Those attending this meeting, apart from Ernest Lawrence and military officials, included the president of Harvard and representatives of Standard Oil and General Electric. Grove members take particular pride in this event and often relate the story to new attendees.

Wiki article on Bohemian Grove

If the story's false it sure has a lot of tellers:

Google Boho Bomba

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
(double post delete)

[edit on 25-8-2009 by batvette]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

actually the final place where the a-bomb was built was in livermore,ca. at LLNL. lawrence livermore national lab. i live like 5 min away. alot of strange vehicles and things go in and out of there

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think the manhattan project was cooked up at the grove.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by wiseman3000]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

At the time, the primary goal was to make sure that Hitler didn't conquer the world. All cards were on the table.

Why would you need a bomb to take out 1 person

That's a poor excuse....Try again please

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by masonic kidd

No. It was in various facilities, the bulk of the activity began at a University in Chicago then was completed largely at the site in Los Alamos.
Livermore is a very active research site today, no doubt.
I'm not sure what went on regarding the bomb at Bohemian Grove, for one thing it was not at one of their regular retreats so you can't exactly say all the usual suspects were in on it.
And what did went on was probably political details rather than technical.
As I understand it the scientists of many nations had been in a race to be the first to build the bomb, and several were under Axis influence and their scientists feared what Hitler would do if it fell into his control first.
One thing all the scientists did agree upon was their respect and trust of Albert Einstein, and they purportedly agreed to funnel the body of knowledge to him and thus it was its fate to be developed here. The story goes on that he aproached Roosevelt with the information he had and was confident that within a few years they could complete it and urged him to do so, and use it at the first practical moment it was deemed necessary to demonstrate its extremely destructive power, hopefully precluding anyone's desire to build prolific quantities and unleash them.
Whatever of this tale might be true, at least half of that has not yet occurred- but we aren't out of the woods yet.

Such is the solemn dilemma for the scientist involved in weapons research- he knows his work could be used for good or bad- and who is to decide which he's really working for?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join