It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Seats on Airplanes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Have to agree with weedwhacker. Only fly in the front of a plane. On British Airways (BA) I have managed to get from Economy Plus into flat bed land (Business) for the last 6 flights across the Altantic.

If I am flying for me and not business, I always fly business or better. A great way to start a trip. A lounge and then board the plane first.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Freedom ERP]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

You can find some exceptional deals on Business seats, if you're diligent.

Last Summer holiday found great Business fares on BA, so tried them. Well...nice flat seats, if a little funky arrangement. Kinda narrow. Food was a bit of a disappointment, but of course all the drinks are free in Business and First
=

Admittedly a little biased, but for a US carrier it's hard to beat Continental's BusinessFirst product. It's nice when I can get it as a 'non-rev', but sometimes just for a guaranteed seat, in the cabin of my choice (AND ability to select seat choice) I'll just pay full price. Relieves the hassle of going StandBy.....

AND, another seat "hint"...since everyone does it already, not much of a secret. Join an airline's Frequent Flyer program, and rank up your 'status'. Check each company, some are VERY generous with upgrades from the Coach fares, IF you are eligible ( another reason it's a hassle to fly non-rev anymore...
).

[edit on 18 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join