It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel may soon be in all out war against Iran Hamas Syria Hezbollah and Russia!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Ok I just watched the latest video from the same YouTube account that made the videos that I used to start two threads that have been very active, as well as controversial here on ATS. The two other threads are:

USA could soon be at war with Russia over upcoming Russian invasion of Georgia !!!

and..

Radio Host warns that a Nuclear bomb is set to explode in Washington DC on October 11th 2009

This latest video is equally as dramatic... and I have to say very well done..

I'm not to sure if I agree with the title of the vid though, but from what I have been researching lately... I certainly wouldn't discount it.

As I have said in previous threads, TPTB want to start world war 3, so that we will cry out for Peace and safety...

One of the main slogans for the New World Order is Problem, Action Solution.. Create a war that is so unimaginably devistating that the people Demand action..

Thats when they introduce the One World Government as the solution.

Here is the vid i'm talking about:

[edit on 17-8-2009 by savetimerushonline]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
No, it won't - not unless those groups attack Israel. The United States, possibly the most militarily powerful country in the world, wouldn't be so foolish to get into wars with so many groups at one time. The likelihood of Israel deciding to pick a fight with them is just bout zip.

I suppose all those groups could decide to attack Israel at the same time, but the likelihood of that is also mighty slight. Russia has no serious interest in fighting Israel, especially since the US is likely to come to her defense. Russia has nothing to gain, and little to lose, by attacking Israel.

As for Hamas and Hezbollah, they're presently fighting amongst themselves. They're in a power grab. They're too busy to take on another opponent at the moment.

Syria and Iran might attack. Both have stated that they would like to annihilate Israel, wipe it off the map. But again, the US would likely help Israel, making them much less attractive as a target.

The notion that the NWO wants a third world war is scary, but not rational. They have little to gain by trashing the world, which is basically what would happen. Everyone loses, even the rich elite.

More likely, if the NWO even exists, they'd be OK with a localized war that could weaken the countries of the Middle East, and thus make their oil easier to steal.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

I have to disagree with you on this one. You say its not Rational.! Israel face a threat that Iran are trying to obtain Nuclear technology to build a bomb. Whether its true or not is really Irrelevant at this stage of the game, Israel believe they are as close as having it as early as 2010. You not going to convince them otherwise. The IAEA. Who had done inspection in Iran, say that they not close yet but at a guess will have one after 2012 if they continued to work at it.

That being said – this is the REASON .you looking for. It now becomes Rational. A country that has said they want to wipe Israel from the face of the Planet. As for Hezbollah and Hamas. Both groups hate Israel. Before the Israel fighter Bombers can return from Iran –they’ll be shooting rockets by the Thousands into Israel. Count on it.

Recently the G8 lead by Obama bought Iran some time until September to make a decision on their Nuclear program. This was followed up by statements from France and Germany saying the same thing. Israel never put them up to this. That’s how close we are to a war.

Israel has been waiting a year or so to see the out come of the Iranian elections. The power has not changed hands, its business as usual. Just when I thought it was time for fireworks, the people of Iran rebel against the election results. Putting another hold on things, O.K lets wait and see what happens. Well nothing happened. Then all of a sudden almost all the Israel leaders were here at some point in July and we had a few go over there for talks. The the G8 come out in July and gave Iran until September.

I’ll stick my neck out and give you a range of dates. Sep 5th –Sep 20th 2009 . Not unless the G8 interfere again and try give them more time and extend there Initial offer of coming clean by September.

Get your Gas masks ready !

[edit on 17-8-2009 by SharkBait]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Oh i forgot about Russia, they warned Israel in either June or July not to attack Iran. Russia who never gets involved in anything, is telling them not to attack Iran. You can bet that they will assist in some capacity. I can't say how far they will go in their assistance, as they know the U.S are backing Israel.

But does Russia think we don't have the back bone to take them on? All our wars have been against 2nd or 3rd rated countries -Push overs, no country with real strength and size.

Maybe thre Georga Invasion was a test to see what we will do to assist them. We did nothing. Sure they never made an all out push, but if they did i doubt we would have done anything.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Israel, by itself, is not too big to fail. No bailouts, no more! Let them fight themselves into oblivion, leave my country out of it. It used to be my country, I'm not too sure whose it is anymore.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

I thought israel said they would have a nuclear bomb within months in 2005...then in 2006 they said iran was a few months away from obtaining a nuclear bomb.... then in 2007 they said iran was seeking to build a nuclear bomb etc etc Same crap different year,now they will have one in 2010...it's called propaganda and apparently it works.Iran is a strategically important location,nothing to do with Israel fearing for it's safety.Iran is no threat to America or Israel,it would be annihilated by Israel itself,and call Iran what you want but they are not stupid..i mean come on.

And let's forget Israel has illegal nuclear bombs as usual...

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The U.S Will not help Israel out -Not unless Russia (or another super power jumps into the ring) We will keep supplying them with Weapons & stuff, because we doing in now.

In the 6 day War fought in 1967 between Israel on one side and Egypt, Jordan and Syria on the other side. The active Arab states received aid from Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Sudan and Algeria.
From its beginning to the end the war lasted the whole 6 days.

If Russia gets more actively involved than they did in the 6 day war, and who ever is fighting them has back bone they may have a fight on their hands. But If History is anything to go by, well what more can i say!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Sure you right, they are "selling" everyone what they want, but while the country concerned, Iran plays hard ball and now refusing IAEA access it makes a situation difficult to deal with. because what if its true. They going to be another North Korea, threatening everyone every chance they get.

Even the other Arab nations are not happy with the way Iran is talking and dealing with this situation.

The nuclear thing is true, the Russia have been helping them out. Sure i heard the speech from an ex-Iranian Politician, saying Iran is not stupid to use the bomb. But Its been proved that Iran supply weapons to Hezbullah and Hamas, so I can’t agree that they not a threat to the U.S. What happens down the line they develop one of these bombs into a smaller suit case style and give it so some suicide Bomber. When you listen to the news articles and video’s that come out of these radicals these are the words you hear…”Death to Israel… Death to America” And you say we not at risk…

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613

The likelihood of Israel deciding to pick a fight with them is just bout zip.

Quite easily the mose nieve thing I have read on ATS.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait
reply to post by chiron613

That being said – this is the REASON .you looking for. It now becomes Rational. A country that has said they want to wipe Israel from the face of the Planet. As for Hezbollah and Hamas. Both groups hate Israel. Before the Israel fighter Bombers can return from Iran –they’ll be shooting rockets by the Thousands into Israel. Count on it.

Iran has never said it wanted to wipe Israel of the Map. That comment was actually misinterpreted. Ahamadinhajad actually said he wanted to wipe Zionism off the map, NOT Israel.

Almost like Americans in the cold war period wanting to wipe Communism off the map. It didn't mean America wanted to destroy Russia as a country.

I just think it's important to point this out. As this comment is constantly being used by The Israelis and those who support them.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by SharkBait

I thought israel said they would have a nuclear bomb within months in 2005...then in 2006 they said iran was a few months away from obtaining a nuclear bomb.... then in 2007 they said iran was seeking to build a nuclear bomb etc etc Same crap different year,now they will have one in 2010...it's called propaganda and apparently it works.Iran is a strategically important location,nothing to do with Israel fearing for it's safety.Iran is no threat to America or Israel,it would be annihilated by Israel itself,and call Iran what you want but they are not stupid..i mean come on.

And let's forget Israel has illegal nuclear bombs as usual...

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Solomons]

Thanks!

Why do all you people in this thread go on about how "threatened" Israel is by Iran? Who do you think wants to portray Israel as a small, innocent and threatened nation?
You believe you can see through the Matrix, but you still act reflexively on television propaganda?

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Tussilago]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
just to point out that with russians it aint no 6 day war...

i mean anybody noticed that the russian bear is getting out of proportion in its power??..donno..im kinda scared of them

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline

Quite easily something which is truth. I suppose thinking that Israel will run a war against 5 nations, including a superpower is not naive?

If any action is to be taken within the Middle East by Israel it would involve Lebanon first. Israel cannot run any war with Lebanon behind its back, especially against Islamic nations such as Syria and Iran. I suppose a heavy assault, then, on Lebanese military facilities could be the signal, the flag to announce the future war on Syria and/or Iran?

You may however, believe that this isn't the case, and that's fine.

[edit on 18/8/2009 by serbsta]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
just to point out that with russians it aint no 6 day war...

i mean anybody noticed that the russian bear is getting out of proportion in its power??..donno..im kinda scared of them

Do you think we are heading towards a major world war?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

im afraid so

but still having another super power around can help balancing things...but still I will repeat..im so afraid of russians..the increase of their milirary power was so rapid and so immense...their attitude seems changing too..i mean they put their subs patrolling next to american seas with such arrogance..even how they are orginizing next to Georgia..and the Gas pipe issue..they just stated "Dont even try to get involved into our Gas business"

im not from USA but im not afraid of them..i know it can be true that there is the NWO etc etc..but wars are faught by the soldiers and I respect a true american soldier....when coming to russians...im not so confident and cannot trust them, they always faught for their profit..even in ww2, they didnt return the place liberated and thus for me their primary goal was invading wihich was a shame that they were left doing that infront of the world..they just replace the Nazis

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Sounds to me like the guy is getting this prediction from the bible,
Gog and Magog, some common guesses are that they are Russia and China, but it could easily be 2 other countries, don't see what Russia and China would have to gain either, but it could be started by the destruction of a sacred muslim structure like the dome of the rock, is China muslim enough to want to fight Israel over that? I don't think Russia is at all, so it'll probably be 2 muslim countries, that's my guess. And I wouldn't guess it would happen in the next few years but it's possible.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
You can bet there will be a fight WW3 is set to wipe out both Islam and Judaism. My best guess is Al-Aksa being demolished as it is claimed to be encroaching on which would set off the whole Muslim world... and of course no matter if Israel attack just one country others will join that one country, it is called capitalism! seize the opportunity!

I cant see Russia in a regular sense assisting but seeing as it is the NWO plan then of course they will... I can maybe see it like so: Israel attacks Iran, the Lebanon and Gaza strike back, Iran sends forces over, Israel sends nuclear bombers over all in desperation once it is overrun, and Russia maybe having some forces there gets pissed and bombs the hell out of Tel Aviv or something. Not a nuke though. Jerusalem is set to be NWO capital east.

I am sure it will be spun to be a religious war, but I see an internal war in the US, so maybe a few US troops help Israel, but mostly it will be chaos in the US, government troops vs militias and all... and Christian vs Atheists all over.

India however will probably help Israel as they are strong allies... and then Pakistan will see its chance too.

Anyway it is true that the war will be an excuse to get people wanting 'order out of chaos' and so the NWO exploits this and takes power. My real guess is west capital Denver and east capital Jerusalem...

Originally posted by SharkBait
Even the other Arab nations are not happy with the way Iran is talking and dealing with this situation.

I think you need to do some reading Iranians are not Arabs.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

Originally posted by savetimerushonline

Quite easily something which is truth. I suppose thinking that Israel will run a war against 5 nations, including a superpower is not naive?

[edit on 18/8/2009 by serbsta]

Well I certainly wouldn't rule out the possiblility.. Israel has more than once gone up against multiple armies, and emerged victorious, including in the '6 day war'

The Six-Day War of June 5-10, 1967 was a war between the Israel army and the armies of the neighboring states of Egypt, Jordan, and Syria. The Arab states of Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria also contributed troops and arms.[6] At the war's end, Israel had gained control of the Sinai Peninsula, the Gaza Strip, the West Bank, East Jerusalem, and the Golan Heights. The results of the war affect the geopolitics of the region to this day.

Source.

new topics

top topics

join