It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is 52, not 48, According to His MYSPACE Page

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
Its threads like this that gives a bad name to anyone who is opposed to what Obama is doing.

Its a Myspace page, one that I doubt Obama has even seen. I can create one right now for Hitler and I can say that he lives in the White House.

Would you find it and post it on ATS?

Seriously JD, you should Do that.
It would be great! Please?

I think you would make a GREAT Hitler! (just kidding!) If you will make it, I'll post it!
But you have to have some cool Hitler music and stuff....and some friends...Like Eva...SHE could be on there too.

You be Hitler and I'll be Eva.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think due to the nature of his background,

he could very well be 50,000 yrs old.

Eat some newborns and boom, skin tight like silk.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen

Originally posted by jd140
Its threads like this that gives a bad name to anyone who is opposed to what Obama is doing.

Its a Myspace page, one that I doubt Obama has even seen. I can create one right now for Hitler and I can say that he lives in the White House.

Would you find it and post it on ATS?

Seriously JD, you should Do that.
It would be great! Please?

I think you would make a GREAT Hitler! (just kidding!) If you will make it, I'll post it!
But you have to have some cool Hitler music and stuff....and some friends...Like Eva...SHE could be on there too.

You be Hitler and I'll be Eva.

I think that would be hilarious its really not a bad idea can i be Himmler could talk about what we did that day boy could that open up some comedy! Today while taking breakfast on the veranda was contemplating another invasion of Poland all though after the mess that started last time maybe i just ought to have another bagel. I was thinking of going to see Hitler today but ya know i really get tired of that Hail Hitler stuff.Wonder if he wakes up in the morning and salutes himself if he doesn't do it why should i?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It is myspace anybody can chose any age! This doesnt prove anything IMO.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The link to Obama's MySpace page is on his official website at:
www.barackobama.com...

Therefore, we can be assured that this page has been officially set up by Obama's people.

So the question remains: why does Obama give his age as 52 when his "official" birth certificate states that he was born in 1961?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join