It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO files : secret US spy plane Aurora could be behind sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

UFO files : secret US spy plane Aurora could be behind sightings

www.teleg raph.co.uk

More than 70 witnesses including police and military personnel reported sightings in Devon, Cornwall, South Wales and Shropshire in the early hours of Wednesday March 31, 1993, with many describing a large, low-flying object which made a low humming sound.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This is the first mainstream news article I have read that mentions the highly secret Aurora project. The TR-B3 is the only craft that I know of that was a result of the Aurora project. It is said to be a massive triangular shaped craft with UFO flight capabilities. There have been many sightings of these craft , some caught on film. As this one filmed over the UK. www.youtube.com...

www.teleg raph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 17-8-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON

This is the first mainstream news article I have read that mentions the highly secret Aurora project. The TR-B3 is the only craft that I know of that was a result of the Aurora project. It is said to be a massive triangular shaped craft with UFO flight capabilities. There have been many sightings of these craft , some caught on film. As this one filmed over the UK. www.youtube.com...

That triangle in the video you posted seems to be changing shape which makes me wonder if it's really a triangle shaped object or not. I'm not sure it's in focus. The camera's aperture can play tricks on an object's shape if it's not in focus.

Too bad they don't have pictures or video in that link. I thought it was TR-3B as opposed to TR-B3, and supposedly there were 3 of them according to one source, and one was based I think in Ireland where UK sightings could be expected.

I'm no expert on Aurora or TR-3B but I thought TR-3B was an equilateral triangle shaped craft supposedly capable of hovering, whereas the Aurora was a delta triangle shaped craft not capable of hovering, but capable of high speeds above mach 6. My understanding was they are different but since they are both black projects there's no way to know.

Edit: This guy got some clear photographs of a triangle shaped object, and they ARE in focus: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
" with UFO flight capabilities"
I find that hard to believe. I don't think we're that advanced, but who knows. What I find funny is that it says UFO capabilities, which infers there are UFO's

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

I remember when I first started to post here, I posted some info on the TR-3b that I had found on the web and was chastised by a member for being ignorant. I have refrained from sounding like I know anything at all about this plane for that reason. I think it will be released in the near future about when the next black project comes around. I think they have not released the information on this project because they don't want to explain how this thing hovers and moves so fast. It might let some energy secrets out. IMHO.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

How does this explain all previous sightings dating before jet aircraft were invented?

Yes, some of these sightings may be seeing new military craft. But you can't discount the entire UFO history.

I, for one, am waiting for the military to publicly reveal the TR-B3. Of course, it would freak out other nations that the US has such technology.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
The TR-B3 is the only craft that I know of that was a result of the Aurora project.
I found some info to help distunguish between the Aurora and TR-3B. I find it likely that a Mach-6 craft like Aurora has been developed or is being developed. You can find details about what may be the real Aurora here:

Here is an artist's conception of Aurora (possibly aka SR-72 aka project Blackswift

from this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

More information about aurora from that thread:

The Air Force has awarded Lockheed’s Advanced Development Projects arm a top-secret contract to develop a stealthy 4,000-mph plane capable of flying to altitudes of about 100,000 feet, with transcontinental range. The name of the new UCAV project is called "Blackswift" and is supposed to have a hybrid turbine/ramjet, similar to but much more advanced than the SR-71's J-58 hybrid engines..

More Info: www.dailytech.com...

I do not find it likely we have already developed an anti-gravity craft like the TR-3B, so I am not saying any of this information is factual, however you should be aware of the claims about the TR-3B however unlikely, and how they differ from the much more believable Aurora:

TR-3B: Some people think this might be a photograph of the TR-3B:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/185482318b00.jpg[/atsimg]
drawing here: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd079d5c6bc4.jpg[/atsimg]

More information about TR-3B from ths link: www.drboylan.com...

the TR3-B 'Astra' is a large triangular anti-gravity craft within the U.S. fleet. Black projects defense industry insider Edgar Rothschild Fouche wrote about the existence of the TR3-B in his book, Alien Rapture (10).

Fouche said there were 3 of them with one based out of Ireland.

But as you can see the craft look quite different, and furthermore, in my opinion, one is probably real (Aurora) and the other probably isn't (TR-3B). But since they are black projects there's no way to be sure.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Edgar Fouche was very much involved with the TR-B3 , He worked on the project ... www.abovetopsecret.com... He also talks about the TR-B3 propulsion system in the following video .

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The Telegraph (UK) is making a big deal out of this probably being the long-rumored Aurora. Could we be getting ready to see Aurora disclosure? Hypersonic would come across as "yeah they went faster, but the hovering and slow crawling" may throw people off.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by djvexd]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
here is the deal, if we don't have the technology for this:

Then we are in for a bad time. This single craft, is seen more than any other. Look at the mufon reports on any given day and you will find the three orange lights in a triangle formation. If it isn't ours, we are screwed. Plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Or maybe its too late. If there are reports decades old, then perhaps by now whoever is controlling them already infiltrated our society. It may explain why certain people's actions and decisions leave us dumbfounded.

Why do these craft sometimes fly in plain sight for many to see? Some were seen flying slowly above major highways. What is their (terrestrial or not) agenda? Maybe they just want to show our leaders there's nothing we can do about them.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by guppy
reply to post by network dude

Why do these craft sometimes fly in plain sight for many to see? Some were seen flying slowly above major highways. What is their (terrestrial or not) agenda? Maybe they just want to show our leaders there's nothing we can do about them.

Networkdude is right, if that's a real craft and it's not ours, then whoever's controlling it could be good or bad, we don't know, so the agenda would be unknown.

If it is ours (meaning a secret earth made vehicle), the likely assumption would be defense-related, so that would be the agenda. But then we are faced with the contradiction you pointed out, if it was a secret earth vehicle, why fly it in plain sight? Not a very good way to keep a secret, though I've never seen one flying in plain sight. I think I just saw a video of one flying under the cover of darkness in the UFOs for a rainy day thread, though I don't think it's the TR-3B, but another triangle shaped craft.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Aurora was a budget entry for then then classified B-2 stealth bomber. Around the time of these budget entries, there were many sightings, one of which was an isosceles triangle getting refueled by a tanker over the north sea, another was a bunch of sonic booms over California on days where no supersonic aircraft were officially flying. It was said to make a "strange, loud pulsating roar.." To top it off, the Sr-71 was retired around this time. Since then, the name has merely become an umbrella term for any secretive hypersonic aircraft or space plane (NASP, X-33, and Blackswift, only secret and flying), even if in reality the sightings were of many completely unrelated aircraft.

The TR-3B, however, is said to be an actual anti-gravity craft, much more advanced, less likely to be real, with no sound or a low hum. So while Aurora may be responsible for some of the sightings - I think the sightings involved with silent, hovering, low flying triangles that do impossible maneuvers, particularly with a hum, are completely unrelated to Aurora - and more in the realm of the TR-3B, which I don't even think exists, or ALIENS, which is far more plausible in my opinion. It would make no sense for the government to do this - and they may not even have the technology. However well also see flying spheres in the sky doing the same things the supposed TR-3B does - so IMO it's Alien.

If anyone wants more information on Aurora then check the Aircraft forum... TR-3B is usually not discussed there, usually in the UFO & Alien section. Here's a good article on Aurora.
www.scribd.com...

This is the first mainstream news article I have read that mentions the highly secret Aurora project

To be fair, the biggest investigator of Aurora was Bill Sweetman. Former editor for Jane's and currently an editor for Aviation Week group. He is a writer of more than 50 books on military aircraft. You can contact him online at Aviation Week... I disagree with him most of the time.

[edit on 19/8/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This latest video investigated by MUFON could be the TR-B3 hoovering over the same area over a long period of time.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

top topics

join