It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS proof that we all need to "get laid" more?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

On the other hand i sometimes get some "provocative" u2u's late at night that....

Never mind.

No no....please....do go on

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
rotflmao. this thread is just proof that people on ats may be a little paranoid but we at least have a sense of humor. No I dont need stock in batteries cause mine is rechargable. Being eco friendly and having fun.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I disagree.

I happen to know many married couples that are "both" on ATS.

Like everything, in moderation.......

ATS needs to add and enhance your life, not take-over.

I know I enjoy reading and posting in-between clients/scans....

I also very much enjoy talking in chat with people from all over the world, speak about adventurous socializing....

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Haa this is quite funny to me. My personal life is just fine and ATS is what I do when most are watching the news. I go here for the news not the tv so to me its no different.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I don't know about all ATS members, but I definitely need to get laid more.
I spend hours and hours thinking of pointless stuff because of a lack of better entertainment.

Its not my fault though, I can't really get interested in common girls. I know very well what I want and don't even think about spending energy with that which I don't really want.

I can't wait for the day in which I'll find my girl.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
yeah I have few problems getting laid, does it bother me? not really

Sure we all have are up's and down's, but really ATS is the place to go when the rest of the herd sits down every night and watch's the idiot box.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

I believe the line your looking for Badger is "You are in more dire need of a blowjob than any white man in history." - Adrian Cronauer/ Robin Williams.

To everyone OP: There are exceptions to the no sex = ATS addiction. I have had some girlfriends that were so far from wanting to hear about 9-11, Alex Jones blather, UFO theories and NWO jargon that I had to use wireless in the closet in fear of getting cut off. There were however two in my past that would sit beside me on the couch and check out the goodies of ATS with their own laptop. Its person to person really. Alot of my guy friends want nothing to do with talking about Obama or the latest weird Mayan something or other that was found.

ATS isn't a deal breaker, just look at it like your own Cosmo, or scrap booking. Dont let it interfere with the relationship and you should be golden.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Oil
Sure we all have are up's and down's, but really ATS is the place to go when the rest of the herd sits down every night and watch's the idiot box.

Actually I only go on ATS when Im bored at work

At night I watcdh TV and have......."fun"....with my gf

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Ummm..ummm..MULTITASK..
Surf and have fun..
"LAPTOP" has a whole new meaning?

Any thing else is my mind is totally NOT postable...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I have to say, I usually turn to the internet when I'm feeling down... it's a quick fix. I get plenty of sex and have a loving relationship and I still love the internet to pieces, lol. I do get out and live, but there's nothing wrong with enjoying the internet. It's a good way to connect with others and get information. I still think ATS would exist even if we were all having amazing lives; this isn't just a mopey nerd hangout, lol.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I am free.

Whatever gets you through the night sunshine........

[edit on 20-8-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Edited because Im a rudey pants

[edit on 20/8/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The answer to the OP is yes.....most definitely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join