It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why Tool is the best band ever! Watch and Learn!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I came across this the other night wilst i was having a revelation watching this! please rate and comment!

my take on it was that the whales obviously represent us and how we are coming to spiritually evolve.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I #ing love Tool... seriously, like, so much. A lot of their songs have great messages, albeit, nothing new, but still great to hear.

I think the video is a weird choice; I've never seen the new Fantasia but it doesn't look nearly as nightmare-inducing as the first. I'm glad you have found something that moves you

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
yea it really did i found so much symbolism in how the OP managed the video and how i feel that the whales coming together and going to the big gig in the sky so to speak.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Tool is the greatest

I've been listening to their songs,and I love it how they hold a message behind.Im addicted to the song vicarious at the moment.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i LOVE tool also. I listen to them while i go jogging in the woods. They have this one song that sounds like crickets chirping for 2 minutes. Let me tell u it was surreal listening to that in the woods where there are REAL crickets chirping. Funny moment I thought I'd share.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mvirata

tool is the sh*t and any one who sais diferently is lying. lol

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828
reply to post by mvirata

tool is the sh*t and any one who sais diferently is lying. lol

TOOL rocks...so does A Perfect Circle and Puscifer...Basically anything that Maynard James Keenan has touched is golden in my book!

new topics

top topics

join