It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abc News : Abducted by Aliens: Believers Tell Their Stories

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

As I watched Primetime, and saw their selection of abductees tell their stories, I knew what was coming next.

They couldn't even wait halfway into the show before bringing the shrinks on. They were so determined to convince the viewer that these folks were experiencing "sleep paralysis" and imagining things, that they had to bring on Harvard shrinks to "debunk" the abductees.

So, not only did they have the worse selection of abductees to present on TV, but then they have the Harvard shrinks tell folks that its their imagination. Guess who I think is fair game for a full abduction session

I wonder why they tried so hard to try convincing us that these folks were imagining things?

Too bad none of these abductees seem to know about the... oh, that's probably why they could only show these folks

It was very suspicious, though, when at the end the Harvard shrink chic said that when we encounter aliens that "everyone will know" and that "we'll be excited". I don't see why she is so quick to make such assumption. Okay, I know why she's so quick to make such assumptions, but she does it in a way that seems so convincing to most foks, and it's sad that they'll listen to the garbage.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm definitely a skeptic when it comes to people thinking they have been abducted from bed when I truly believe they do in fact have a sleep disorder, sleep paralysis, and there's why:

I myself have a sleep disorder, except the total opposite of sleep paralysis. None of this stuff is diagnosed, I've always had sleep troubles ever since I was a child, I've just learned to control them because I've acknowledged and have become aware of my problem, which has helped a lot, and the fact that I don't want to be put on a bunch of drugs.

I'm pretty sure I have rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorder, which from my understanding and characteristics of my behavior from myself and family members, is violently acting out my dreams while sleeping. If you're familiar with sleep paralysis you know that the paralysis is the body's way of preventing you from acting out your dreams and harming yourself while doing so, the problem occurs when you wake up suddenly, even though you are half in a dream state, I guess part of the brain is still dreaming. Guess what? My brain lacks that function.

I've never experienced sleep paralysis, but here's the connection I have with this. Now, this only occurs when I'm stressed, especially the episodes where I can partially recall, who knows what I've done that I don't remember!!! So it's not all the time, maybe once or twice a year. I've never had any alien dreams, but this is what I think is going on with supposed sleep paralysis "abductees" and me; when I have an episode I will be half awake, meaning I see my room but I am still dreaming, but I can move, and my god I move like a madwoman, filled with adrenaline, I've done some crazy sleepwalking, sleepjumping, sleepsprinting...you name it. I've woken up to see millions of spiders on my walls, a huge spider from eight legged freaks on my ceiling, and a giant dragonfly fly across my room only to disintegrate when I leap out of bed right before my eyes, those are the easy dreams, I catch myself with those because I know my fear of bugs and realize it's not real, that's why they disappear and I don't start staggering around screaming and running like I did probably the first time I ever had one of those dreams. Ha, I even had one dream (after watching the movie Hellraiser on Showtime one night) that hell was outside my window, sat up in my bed in fear in a cold sweat only to have it disappear when I realized that pinhead wasn't real.

And then there's the episodes I have where sleep paralysis would come in handy and keep me grounded, literally. I've managed to sprint from my room all the way to my parents room when I was about 14 and went right up in my dads face and screamed off the top of my lungs because my "ceiling was crumbling and falling down on me". Me and my mom had a good laugh in the morning, caused my dad to go through the roof. And most recently about 2 weeks ago, my mother and I went on vacation and had to share a bed at a friend's house. Apparently I'm a big sleep talker too! And experienced one of the most painful episodes to date. I remember dreaming about running and jumping along a volcano avoiding lava when I half woke up and pushed off my mom, leaped about 8 feet into the air, about midair I realized I'm dreaming and I'm up in the air, freaked out, and landed on both knees on hard tiles. Gashes and bruises on both knees and in severe pain for the next 2 weeks, they actually still hurt. My mom thought it was hysterical that I was airborne. I wasn't very happy.

Anyway, what I'm saying is when I'm half dreaming I see stuff in my room. Because of my problem I move and flail around instead of being paralyzed. I see stuff in my room, but it all goes away when I realize I'm dreaming or smash my knees into the floor.

Take what you can from this, I hope I helped.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
So, not only did they have the worse selection of abductees to present on TV, but then they have the Harvard shrinks tell folks that its their imagination.

There is a far cry between attempting to explain something someone believes happened to them and writing it off as "just their imagination". Of course, it is hard to make a straw man argument if you don't make that distinction, isn't it?

Originally posted by MegaCurious
I wonder why they tried so hard to try convincing us that these folks were imagining things?

Please, tell us.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Really wish that ABC didn't fall back upon Stan Romaneck, personally I think that guy is full of ****.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I did not pick up a sense that the program was strongly slanted towards a sceptics view, although the program would have been more balanced if it had voiced the views of Dr. John Mack and Dr. David Jacobs who believe there is more to "alien abduction" than Clancy entertains.

I can imagine how Clancy arrives at her conclusions. It is certain that the sleep disorder known as "sleep paralysis" is widely documented and it is also well know that people almost always experience a feeling of a being or presence in the room during the experience. Many people also experience visual hallucinations during this experience. I am of the belief that many people who encounter episodes of sleep paralysis are now believing that these are episodes of alien abduction, just because they sense they have encountered beings while they were in bed at night and experienced paralysis and associated emotional trauma.

The main problem with so many people who study "alien abductees" is that they don't seem to even bother to entertain the possibility that some of the experiences are perhaps nothing more unusual than a common sleep disorder - magnified by the anxiety of a person who doesn't understand what they have experienced.

I think it would be very useful to look at all cases of alien abduction, and emphasize documentation and study of only those cases which have elements which suggest physical abduction, such as:
- person was observed to be absent from the bedroom during the episode
- person wakes up somewhere outside their bedroom
- person wakes up with clothing on wrong or wrong persons clothing
- person experienced "abduction" during the day, in locations outside their bedroom

Clancy may be a bit over anxious to dismiss all such anomolous events as fantasy or wishful thinking, but that may just betray her own underlying bias and lapses of proper scientific method.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by bluestreak53]

[edit on 19-8-2009 by bluestreak53]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
The implants weren't very impressive and he obviously could have had help. But if these on his back had been close to the spinal cord or controlled it, than it might have been much more interesting. The regression hypnosis should have been done with a functional MRI. It seemed more like bad acting to me. I'll wait for the functional MRI.

Remember. When the ABC interviewer asked to have them tested, he said they had suddenly disappeared.

Okay, the first three 'experiencers' seemed rational. You can tell they had doubts themselves, but they found a way to rationalize their experiences. If you remember my previous arguments in the forums, I kept comparing the 'experiencers' narrative to a religious one. I also said sleep paralysis was also a possibility. As it turns out from last night's special, the professional (female) psychologist agrees with my assessment. If you listen to the two sister 'experiencers', they also think sleep paralysis was a possibility.

When it came to the guy being chased by aliens, I think he has some psychological issues to resolve. I also think his hallucinations are being shared with his wife. Yes, there is an actual psychological term called "Shared Hallucinations". His eyes show that he is a troubled person, and that he is scaring his family. I do not buy into his wife's rationalization. You can tell that she is crying over knowing her husband is having a psychological breakdown. I am not going to knock on this guy, for what he is living with is serious medical condition. Schizophrenia is nothing to joke about. I feel for him and his family. He needs a professional psychologist and help.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I have a very hard time believing what all these people are experiencing is merely sleep paralysis, because I myself have had it before. One night I woke up and couldn't move. I DID NOT FEEL ANY PRESENCEin the room at all!!! I was completely lucid!!! I thought, wow I can't move anything, this is weird. I did not feel as if I was levitating, and I did not feel threatened in any way. I just thought to myself how odd it felt. I realize that others may be different, but the fact that people have more than one experience and probably have been told it is just sleep paralysis, you would think they could then rationalize what was happening the next time it occurred. My husband has also had paralysis and he did not hallucinate that there were any aliens or ghosts in the room either. I guess that people who said they have been abducted while on a hike, like the police officer, or while investigating a strange object and then taken away for days like Travis Walton were having walking sleep paralysis? Sorry don't buy it. I believe not all these people that make these claims have actually been abducted, most are probably just dreams or false memories, but there are some cases that seem creditable. All that show did was make all abductees look like crazy idiots. I was quite offended.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
I have a very hard time believing what all these people are experiencing is merely sleep paralysis, because I myself have had it before. One night I woke up and couldn't move. I DID NOT FEEL ANY PRESENCEin the room at all!!! I was completely lucid!!! I thought, wow I can't move anything, this is weird. I did not feel as if I was levitating, and I did not feel threatened in any way. I just thought to myself how odd it felt. I realize that others may be different, but the fact that people have more than one experience and probably have been told it is just sleep paralysis, you would think they could then rationalize what was happening the next time it occurred. My husband has also had paralysis and he did not hallucinate that there were any aliens or ghosts in the room either. I guess that people who said they have been abducted while on a hike, like the police officer, or while investigating a strange object and then taken away for days like Travis Walton were having walking sleep paralysis? Sorry don't buy it. I believe not all these people that make these claims have actually been abducted, most are probably just dreams or false memories, but there are some cases that seem creditable. All that show did was make all abductees look like crazy idiots. I was quite offended.

There are a few types of sleeping paralysis.

Sleeping Paralysis Type I is when an individual's mind wakes up, but their physical body cannot move. Since your body is half awake, your body tries to pull you back under. As you listen to your surroundings, your mind tries to translate what it hears. Your imagination fills in the blanks.

Sleeping Paralysis Type II is when an individual believes they are awake, but both mind and body are still asleep. Other words, they are still asleep thinking they are awake. Within this type of sleeping paralysis, the individual's dreams fills in the blanks.

You can have both a countless number of times. Sleep walking is not uncommon.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I was really dissapoointed in this show. At first it seemed to be going okay but then when the Harvard sceptics came in to play, they through out any possiblility of abductions ever occuring. She said "Everyone" who's clamed to have been abducted or seen a UFO is immagining it...

The host wouldnt even entertain the idea of something paranormal fgoing on and I think the main reason for the show was to make a mokery out of these folks.

The last minute of the show the female Harvard Scholar said that she "feels" 100% that ET life has never reached our planet but they could exist out there... So she is basically as closed minded as the majority of the sceptics out there... Thats whats wrong with peopel these days... No one has any faith... No one believes anythin unless they see it with their own two eyes... Forget about the storng sence that makes you look up to the stars and KNOW that theres a lot more out there than we can even imagine but "hey, I've never seen it so it cant exist".... Pure Ignorance.....

These Harvard Scholars were the worst people to bring on the show to discuss this topic in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric
The last minute of the show the female Harvard Scholar said that she "feels" 100% that ET life has never reached our planet but they could exist out there... So she is basically as closed minded as the majority of the skeptics out there... That is whats wrong with people these days... No one has any faith... No one believes anything unless they see it with their own two eyes... Forget about the strong sense that makes you look up to the stars and KNOW that there's a lot more out there than we can even imagine but "hey, I've never seen it so it cant exist".... Pure Ignorance.....

These Harvard Scholars were the worst people to bring on the show to discuss this topic in my opinion.

Lets do this. Show me one 'tangible' piece of evidence, which proves the existence of a 'real' alien made UFO. Without leaving any sense of doubt, I want 100% proof that aliens and alien made UFOs have visited Earth in our lifetime. Prove it.

If you are claiming that skeptics are fools, prove to me (a skeptic) that UFOs are alien made vehicles. Prove it.

Prove to me that I am ignorant.

If I was trying to prove the existence of UFOs, I would rely on professional and rational sciences for answers. I would search for solid proof that cannot be debunked. At the end of my research, I would show everyone an actual alien or craft. Something that people can come to my house and touch and test.

Lets do this. Show me undeniable proof that UFOs were made by aliens. Prove it.

Originally posted by ls1camericThe host wouldnt even entertain the idea of something paranormal going on and I think the main reason for the show was to make a mokery out of these folks.

I think the believers are making a mockery of themselves. Why is it that SETI has been looking for life for 40ish years, and all they have to show is the 'wow' signal? Why waste money on the million dollar (Kelper) satellite if we knew for 100% certainty that aliens have visited Earth? Why bother?

Why are we wasting money to send probes to Mars? If aliens have been visiting Earth (and working with our government), we would have already had the technology to reach Mars. Why put millions of taxpayers' dollars into something we could have already obtained from dissecting an alien craft in 1947?

Didn't anyone think about this rationally?

At this current point in time, we do not have 100% proof that aliens exist. There is no conspiracy to hide alien made UFOs.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012

Different people do experience different symptoms. I have had sleep paralysis many times (although I haven't experienced any episodes for a number of years). In my case, each episode was almost exactly alike. The first three episodes occured the same night. There was always the stifling feeling of another entity but never any sort of visual hallucination. I always thought the entity was "evil" and was perhaps "trying to take control of me". But other people do rexperience visual hallucinations during sleep paralysis. And I think that there is now quite a few people who assume they are being abducted by aliens just because they experience episodes of sleep paralysis. So in that sense, Clancy is probably at least partly right.

In addition to sleep paralysis, there are many other sleep and dream related phenomena which are not well understood, including lucid dreams, OBEs, etc. I don't think that we really know what is happening in all these experiences. As an example, I do think it is possible that our minds can enter mental states in which we are capable of directly perceiving non-ordinary realities, such as shamanic states of consciousness.

I also agree with you that there is almost certainly a genuine phenomena that suggests real physical abduction which suggest people taken from cars travelling on lonely roads, or out on boats at night, or from their bedrooms.

I think that is why those studying alien abduction have a responsibility to conduct thier investigations with less pre-conceived notions that every anomolous experience is an "alien abduction" as they most certainly are not.

There was recently a thread on ATS about people stopping "alien abductions" by calling out to Jesus. The advocats of this theory had a website, which posted many "accounts of alien abduction". Most of these accounts sounded like classic cases of sleep paralysis - and the classic interpretation would be that the entities are demons. But because everyone seems to assume that any unknown perceived entity encounteres at night is an alien, they were all classed by these researchers/religious prosletysers as "alien abductions". And this is so convenient as they just happen to believe that all aliens are satan's fallen angels! It was therefore very convenient for them to classify episodes of sleep paralysis as "alen abductions" (every unknown mystery in the Christian fundamentalist viewpoint appears to be explainable as Satan's doing) That is one reason why Clancy's point is worth taking note - even if she is willfully oblivious to recognising that some of these encounters are not at all related to sleep paralysis.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I was really dissapoointed in this show. At first it seemed to be going okay but then when the Harvard sceptics came in to play, they through out any possiblility of abductions ever occuring. She said "Everyone" who's clamed to have been abducted or seen a UFO is immagining it...

The host wouldnt even entertain the idea of something paranormal fgoing on and I think the main reason for the show was to make a mokery out of these folks.

The last minute of the show the female Harvard Scholar said that she "feels" 100% that ET life has never reached our planet but they could exist out there... So she is basically as closed minded as the majority of the sceptics out there... Thats whats wrong with peopel these days... No one has any faith... No one believes anythin unless they see it with their own two eyes... Forget about the storng sence that makes you look up to the stars and KNOW that theres a lot more out there than we can even imagine but "hey, I've never seen it so it cant exist".... Pure Ignorance.....

i agree, just because she is a "Harvord Scholar" she "knows all" i chguess...the funny thing is, there are people "behind the curtians", that would make her look like a preschooler at her claim that "she feels 100% that ET life has never been to earth". yea i too believe that the point of this show was to sort of "make fun" of these people, and the rest of the people who take the UFO subject seriously.

(for mr skeptic above me)
So i guess Wlaton's friends who were in the truck and driving the truck that night, had a sort of "riding/ driving" sleep disorder?? since they all saw this object that Walton went after......i can hear it now.."well, the explanation behind that was...blah blah blah..." FACE IT!!!!!!! you talk about providing HARD CORE proof, well, your so-called "facts" dont prove or disprove anything, those are just your "scientific opinions"...to me thats not proof that this stuff is not real...i think if an ET walked up and knocked on your door and said "het, we r here, and have been here"...you would try and find some "natural and scientific" explanation to disprove it was an ET...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
by above me i meant pathos...not bluestreak

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by M0bstar
[(for mr skeptic above me)
So i guess Wlaton's friends who were in the truck and driving the truck that night, had a sort of "riding/ driving" sleep disorder?? since they all saw this object that Walton went after......i can hear it now.."well, the explanation behind that was...blah blah blah..." FACE IT!!!!!!! you talk about providing HARD CORE proof, well, your so-called "facts" dont prove or disprove anything, those are just your "scientific opinions"...to me thats not proof that this stuff is not real...i think if an ET walked up and knocked on your door and said "het, we r here, and have been here"...you would try and find some "natural and scientific" explanation to disprove it was an ET...

Can you prove to me that what they saw was 100% proven to be an alien made UFO?

Prove it.

--- EDIT ---

I am waiting.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos

The last minute of the show the female Harvard Scholar said that she "feels" 100% that ET life has never reached our planet but they could exist out there... So she is basically as closed minded as the majority of the skeptics out there... That is whats wrong with people these days... No one has any faith... No one believes anything unless they see it with their own two eyes... Forget about the strong sense that makes you look up to the stars and KNOW that there's a lot more out there than we can even imagine but "hey, I've never seen it so it cant exist".... Pure Ignorance.....

Lets do this. Show me one 'tangible' piece of evidence, which proves the existence of a 'real' alien made UFO. Without leaving any sense of doubt, I want 100% proof that aliens and alien made UFOs have visited Earth in our lifetime. Prove it.

If you are claiming that skeptics are fools, prove to me (a skeptic) that UFOs are alien made vehicles. Prove it.

Prove to me that I am ignorant.

If I was trying to prove the existence of UFOs, I would rely on professional and rational sciences for answers. I would search for solid proof that cannot be debunked. At the end of my research, I would show everyone an actual alien or craft. Something that people can come to my house and touch and test.

Lets do this. Show me undeniable proof that UFOs were made by aliens. Prove it.

Originally posted by ls1camericThe host wouldnt even entertain the idea of something paranormal going on and I think the main reason for the show was to make a mokery out of these folks.

I think the believers are making a mockery of themselves. Why is it that SETI has been looking for life for 40ish years, and all they have to show is the 'wow' signal? Why waste money on the million dollar (Kelper) satellite if we knew for 100% certainty that aliens have visited Earth? Why bother?

Why are we wasting money to send probes to Mars? If aliens have been visiting Earth (and working with our government), we would have already had the technology to reach Mars. Why put millions of taxpayers' dollars into something we could have already obtained from dissecting an alien craft in 1947?

Didn't anyone think about this rationally?

At this current point in time, we do not have 100% proof that aliens exist. There is no conspiracy to hide alien made UFOs.

what makes you SO SURE YOUR RIGHT????? thats what i want to know, to me your saying all of the crap they want you to believe, "why have SETI if we know?" and all of that...your so easy to convince..."oh the good government wouldnt lie to the people"..i bet your one of those kind of people arent you? ok maybe the government will spend tax payers money on things like that to make "you people" think, "well, WHYY would they do that IF THEY WERE HERE?" And where is you "100% proof" that alien dont exist, and that there is no conspiracy to hide alien ufos?????....sheeple...i swear...."our good government would not keep such a secret now would they?
yea ok...you believe that

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Prove it.

--- EDIT ---

I am waiting.

can you disprove it??????...yea didnt think so.....all you can do is state your "scientific OPINION"...as well as i can just state my OPINIONS...and thats all they are....YOUR NOT RIGHT..as much as you dont like to hear it...and neither am i...all we have are OPINIONS about something another person witnessed or said the witnessed....the only peopl who know what they saw (or didnt see) are themselves

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
SETI is a waste of time and I'll tell you why. How can we detect something that wasn't there long ago. Nothing we have can see or hear is in real time. A transmission would have to be sent from a close distance for us to detect it, because radio transmissions move through space as fast the speed of light that are coming from far away, how could they detect what hasn't even happened yet just like with telescopes can only see the past. So how do we see real time? Shuttle missions. We all know about many suspect objects seen during shuttle missions.
As far as going to Mars, I can see us needing another planet to live on when this one becomes uninhabitable. Mars is the closet one capable of this.
I know things I've seen are not of this planet, but until an ET comes face to face with some of you, it will never be enough.

Every time some one says "that's impossible" I just think back to pre-Columbus days. Every one KNEW the earth was flat!!!!!!!! Well.........?

[edit on 19-8-2009 by sickofitall2012]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
LOL....Well there you have it folks. Some bug-eyed "harvard expert" comes on and let's all of these people know that they are stupid, and victims of their own sleep-disorder delusions. LMAO

I actually had some high hopes this was going to be an open-minded program, but---This was another CORPO-MEDIA disinfo show, that followed EXACTLY the status quo formula, where a few people are given the opportunity to tell bits and pieces of their stories, then ALWAYS are followed up with the skeptic and debunker getting the last word in, like an exclamation point, at the end of the show, to brainwash the audience, of "there's nothing to see here folks, move on" nonsense. This type of propaganda, and dumbing down of the audience has ran its course.

Some of these people experiencing these things are having physical symptoms left behind, are having craft being FILMED above their location, and in the case of the twins, they have BOTH been aboard a craft simultaniously and were aware of each other's presence, as well as sequencing of events that occured. Also, in the twin's case, one thing that was conveniently left out is that the ENTIRE family have ALL experienced events, even folks within the family who are skeptics and cynics to the subject of ETs / UFOs.

Congrats abc on letting us know you are still firmly embedded in shilling and doing the propaganda garbage routine. Can't say I'm surprised though. Oh well.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Prove it.

--- EDIT ---

I am waiting.

can you disprove it??????...yea didnt think so.....all you can do is state your "scientific OPINION"...as well as i can just state my OPINIONS...and thats all they are....YOUR NOT RIGHT..as much as you dont like to hear it...and neither am i...all we have are OPINIONS about something another person witnessed or said the witnessed....the only peopl who know what they saw (or didnt see) are themselves

The argument from ignorance, also known as argumentum ad ignorantiam ("appeal to ignorance" [1]), argument by lack of imagination, or negative evidence, is a logical fallacy in which it is claimed that a premise is true only because it has not been proven false, or is false only because it has not been proven true. The argument from personal incredulity, also known as argument from personal belief or argument from personal conviction, refers to an assertion that because one personally finds a premise unlikely or unbelievable, the premise can be assumed to be false, or alternatively that another preferred but unproven premise is true instead.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
oh yea Pathos....read the threads lately??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

oh wait let me guess, that was just pieces of a weather balloon right?? yeaaa ok

oh but wait

"no proof" right??

well wheres your proof that this is false???

where is your proof that nothing ever crashed?

where you alive in 47??

no, neither was i, but fact is like iv said before.....OPINIONS are ALL we have...nothing you say is true fact, nothing i say is true fact...just opinions....you ask us where is our proof?? where is yours??? oh yours is the simple fact that we have nothing to back our claims and theories up with?? ever think that because the government has the real proof, and they put out a little something called disninfo to throw people off....and not to mention the lengths they JUST MIGHT go to see that its done right (like spend millions of tax: payers money a year on things like SETI)??? and yes i know I HAVE NO PROOF...this is just and OPINION of mine...do YOU have proof to argue that what i said is false?? i mean seriously, you can sit there and say anything you want to come back at me with and all im going to tell you is...prove it

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join