It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abc News : Abducted by Aliens: Believers Tell Their Stories

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Interesting article and accompanying TV show that's airing tomorrow night on ABC, called "Primetime : Outsiders"...Make sure to set your DVR's for this one folks! On a related note, I am friends with and speaking to one of these twins, and I believe her story...

abcnews.go.com...

Audrey and her sister call their visitors "The Bald Men," but they're better known in UFO circles as "The Greys," a race of extraterrestrials, categorized by the grayish color of their skin.

The twins' first encounter with aliens, they say, came during childhood and continued into adulthood. They also believe they've been abducted together on the same spaceship -- only to compare stories afterwards.

"We have been together on abductions," Audrey said. "We have been up in crafts and seen our house from above. So we realized they are not from here. They are very good at mind erasing or whatever you want to call it. They'll leave you with bits and pieces of things you can remember. So we do remember certain things of being there together."

When asked why aliens would continue to abduct them together, the twins had no explanation.

"That's the question I always ask myself," Debbie said. "A lot of times I'll wake up in tears saying, 'Why me? Why me? Why can't this happen to somebody else.'"

[edit on 17-8-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
More and more information keep coming out, even on television. When will the sceptics give it up and say yes, they are real, we were wrong, you were right? Guess that won't happen anytime soon, will it? For one who have been through the abduction experience more than once, this makes me feel food.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that, I will set the DVR for sure. I can't help but be frustrated at the whole UFO/ET debate. I have seen them, and I even have a memory or 2 I can't explain, but I lose the will to fight the skeptics sometimes, because it seems that until the earth is invaded or something drastic like that, nothing will be enough to prove to them that we are not alone.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Sounds like an interesting show. Too bad this stuff isn't as popular as it was when I was younger, when I used to watch "Encounters" and "Sightings" (nightly news programs on aliens and stuff) back to back every evening after the regular news.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

OMG-Sightings RULED!!! Best show ever.

To the above folks who have had experiences with this, know that although this forum is brutal at times in terms of skepticism, there are those of us who have had our own experiences, and not only believe what you have to say, but have also had our own brushes with things we have no rational explanation for.

Part of tomorrow night's program will detail a new available line abductees and experiencers who are under duress can call, when they feel they have nowhere else to turn, or nobody to talk to. The twins, who are life long abductees, have begun this program, along with other people in the field.

This should be a very interesting program IMHO.up:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
Thanks for posting that, I will set the DVR for sure. I can't help but be frustrated at the whole UFO/ET debate. I have seen them, and I even have a memory or 2 I can't explain, but I lose the will to fight the skeptics sometimes, because it seems that until the earth is invaded or something drastic like that, nothing will be enough to prove to them that we are not alone.

The skeptics are perfectly willing to admit that you and other people have seen things they can't explain, they don't have a problem with that.

What the skeptics have a problem with, is people making up explanations for things they can't explain. Maybe some things are just not explained sometimes and we have to leave it at that, until we have an explanation.

I'm going to watch this program (or record it and watch the recording).

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This should be interesting as Walton was rescued by the saucer crew
and nursed back to health at the base hospital.
He saw three types of saucers: round, oval and flat saucer type.

Some of these accounts might be phony and others real so you decide.

It's perfectly OK to ride in the Illuminati's Tesla craft.
They kill cattle and crops so why not take people for a ride.

Walton needed help as he got too close to a landing saucer and
was knocked unconscious while his co workers ran off leaving
the crew to help him.

The rest of the Walton story was done with sedation, costumes that
are a common part of the operation and briefing after his return.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
One last shameless bump before I meander off to work...

DON'T FORGET TONIGHT FOLKS!

"Primetime: The Outsiders" on ABC!

This should be a cool show!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Okay, I want to be taken seriously here. 2 years ago, September 14th 2007, I was watching my flat screen TV ont the couch. I have a sliding door in the living room where I was sitting. I remember seeing lights flash in the distance out of the corner of my eye. It happend 3 times, all blue. About 15 seconds apart. I didnt what to think. When I get scared I dont run, or hide under the bed, I try to look away and pretend I never saw it, cuz I'm terrified of Aliens and UFO's, especially now. About one minute later, A white like flashed, it was bigger, so it must have been closer. I turned my head but I missed it. It was dark out by the way, say, around midnight? Then, an extremly bright light flashed right in through the slider door, I looked over, and the light was so intense I had to look away, but I didnt. I covered my eyes, right about 5 seconds later it was over. I opened my eyes and I was in the living room on the couch. The TV was still going. I jumped off the couch and looked around, more terrified than ever. I looked out the slider door, but it was still to dark to see anything. Then I checked the clock, I think it said something like 12:23 or something. And the last time I checked it it was like 12:10 or somethin. So that was pretty wierd, but then I remembered something. I sat down on the couch again and thought about it. I remembered someone talking to me, but the voice was slurred and not understandable. But I DID remember seeing something, it was a cylindrical object, I was standing right in front of it, assuming in the UFO. It was about 8 feet tall, with 4 circular objects stacked in-between the top and bottom. Something tells me what it was for and how it works. It was an engine that maniplutated light into a Tacion, using the circular balls in the middle of the object. It combined electricity with anti-gravity which maniplated light into a Tacion. Please, don't leave rude comments.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOTruth

That is an AWESOME account UFOTruth. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Sounds like a visitation and missing time episode to me. I have had an experience where I saw a pink glow emanating in my room, and heard a sound that sounded like the preceding roar or rumble of an earthquake. Like a very low hum. I am sure there was more to this experience that I cannot recall, and may go in for regression one day to see if I can aquire further memories surrounding this particular event, as it was VERY bizarre. On a related note, I have had more sightings of anomolous objects than I can ever begin to count, and I consider myself an "experiencer" in all manners of the paranormal.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
He is a liar.

He is using Primetime to sell his NEW book.
abcnews.go.com...

n 2000, Romanek's video camera caught a shaky bright light in the sky. Others in the park that same night say they witnessed it too and the video made it onto the local news.

...and there it is. I will watch Primetime tonight, but that one line above told me everything I need. Another "Shaky blur light in the sky" report, but somehow it ended up on prime time television.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Do someone know why they abduct humans? I am not really sure..why. and would like to hear about it.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
10pm eastern. Coming up soon.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Just watching it now. I forgot which channel and had to search for it. It's better than boredom tonight.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
i am very excited to see this show tonight.. as its on now on the east coast..
From what i believe Stan Romanecks video of the alien peeping thru his window will be aired and released tonight for the first time after years of waiting.
Even when he was on Larry King Live a year or two ago discussing this video, the video was still not yet released to the public..

so i'm very anxious to see how it will stand up to scrutiny..

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The picture he showed as if some alien took it themselves is odd in that he didn't even compare it to the ones he claimed he saw? The eyes appeared alien, but the rest looked more like plaster. You'd think these aliens were better photographers.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

think of it like this...
Just like we investigate any new specie we find here on earth thru researching of the 'actual' specie that is found.. of course if aliens are visiting earth they are doing the same thing!! you really think they would be coming all this way and doing nothing?

just like we had evolution on earth, same goes for outter space and the universe.. these civilizations can be millions of years ahead of ours in technologies..
(the following is from the National Geographic Channel episode on the Hubble Space Telescope)
it takes light 100,000 years just to travel across our galaxy alone.. now, the hubble space telescope has taken images of space called i think "deep field" .. well, anyways one of these images was an image of what looked like thousands of stars.. but they weren't. these stars were galaxies.. and this image was only a mere fraction of the size of the universe, so small it can't even be measured. well, these galaxies, thousands of them in this one image just go to show the size of this universe b/c of how infinite it is.. in this one image you had thousands of galaxies, each galaxy has billions upon billions of stars, and most of these stars would have planetary solar systems.. numbering in the billions and trillions of planets per galaxy.. So, the chance of life in our universe alone, is so significant!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Im not even finished watching this show and i hate it already. I really wish they would show better evidence and cut to less scenes from alien movies. Maybe get Clifford Stone or somebody on there. I think Stan Romanek has a GREAT case, well documented, but too far out for public to understand or even begin to believe. My opinion -

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Just letting everyone know that this is airing right now. So anyone roaming the boards, it's on ABC channel right now.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The implants weren't very impressive and he obviously could have had help. But if these on his back had been close to the spinal cord or controlled it, than it might have been much more interesting. The regression hypnosis should have been done with a functional MRI. It seemed more like bad acting to me. I'll wait for the functional MRI.

<<   2  3 >>

join