It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British U.F.O. Shocker!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
British discloses UFOs, they are real and they are here but this release doesn't back that up, haha. It basically states that what the government has been saying all along is true. There is no evidence for aliens.
www.nytimes.com...

[edit on 17-8-2009 by alienj]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Why does this article seem contradictory?

I was looking at a UK piece and it seemed to indicate that there were concerns over the unknown nature of these sightings.

The report seems to tell a tale of 'oh it's nothing'.

It must be me....

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

This made me laugh --

“The government has been telling us the truth,” declared David Clarke, a senior lecturer in journalism at Sheffield Hallam University,

And which Government would that be Mr Clarke ?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I do believe that there are indeed life other than use in the universe, although I feel this is one is just for entertainment purposes only. Although, some of the information provided sounds questionable-like most of the UFO evidence posts on here.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
How true this is or not I cannot quantify. Repeat: This was just what I have been told....

I'm told that Dr Clarke from the Uni in Sheffield is not only a ufo buff but he also works closely with the government.. Yeah I know this sounds crazy. He may just work closely with the gov in the same way a social worker or someone does.... I'm only adding a bit of non sourced speculation to you post. Hehe

new topics

top topics

join