It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm sure it's me but 'edit' not working?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi,
I can't seem to get edit to work when I want to add something I think of right after I post a comment? I'm clicking edit, then when I add the extra info, I click preview. The preview shows the edit. But when I click edit to post it what happens is my post has the (edited by) comment but the extra information isn't added.
I don't doubt I'm doing something wrong, I just can't figure out what. Any ideas? Oh yeah, this always within the 2 hour edit time limit. Usually within 2-10 minutes of my initial posting.
Thanks in advance,
~prep

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
When you click preview on an edit any new information is lost, I do not know why, probably a code issue but you can't preview an edit without losing the information, it happens to me (and everyone else prolly) as well.

[edit on 8/17/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

BLESS YOU! I could Not figure it out!! You're a life.... errrr post-saver! =)
Thanks!
prep

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This is a problem I encountered some time ago. Apparently you can edit fine as long as you don't try and preview your edits because as soon as you do... *KABLAM* it all goes fooey.

I'm sure that it all is caused by chemtrails, the templars, NWO, gray Atleantan warrior time travelers and health care reform. Claiming it's a code bug is just part of the coverup

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Thanks to you also Metamagic,
I just gave it a try, worked great!
Whew!!
~prep

top topics

join