It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The acquisition of wealth is no longer the driving force in our lives, we work to better ourselves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
and the rest of humanity.

Is this the real goal of the New World Order?

We all have beliefs that the ET's are real and that our Elite leaders have allready made contact. The more I read on ATS and other message boards where the truthfull news can be found, at least what we believe is truthfull, makes me think that the events which are unfolding before our eyes around the world, have everything to do with becoming a part of something much more important. Something that can only be explained as exterrestrial involvement.

Soon we will know the truth.

[Edited on 12-5-2004 by energy_wave]

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Energy wave, is this a prediction?
I can only hope there is truth here because the events of the last few weeks makes me believe we are a long way from helping mankind

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
That sure ain't the message coming out of America, or its education system.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
All hate and evil must be extinguished and/or controled before the truth is revealed

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Sorry, energy, but that ain't about to happen anytime soon. We've got road rage, cheating on tests, stealing from your employer, cheating on your spouse.
Even if something reallllllllly bad happened, human nature would take over in about 2 days.

Remember how "good" everybody seemed right after 9/11...it didn't last

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
"The acquisition of wealth is no longer the driving force in our lives, we work to better ourselves"

no matter how much I would like to think this statement true, I have to disagree. Americans, and the most of the world is all after wealth and the almighty dollar. We want bigger houses, bigger cars, more of this, more of that. We are constantly wanting something and everything in this daily existence still revolves around how much we have and how much more we want.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yeah. Getting money and wealth is still the main motivation of my life, and the only reason why I'm still working.

Oh and, I'm not getting rid of my road rage habits any time soon lol...

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm sorry but a quote from Star Trek NG does not "make it so" no matter how much we would like it to be.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
Something that can only be explained as exterrestrial involvement.

Soon we will know the truth.
I can see what you mean. It is almost like we are a part of some greater working or cycle, I guess in relation to the cosmos. All the negative things humanity is experiencing are to some end, as we work to better ourselves. To truly know the light, one must first be in darkness.

top topics

join