It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil Rocked Her Cradle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
reply to post by Bombeni

Actually, it would not be hard to find out more about the German family. Genealogical records could be searched. If there is anything weird about the family the Germans probably recorded it. There was no haunted house involved in this pocession so it seems the family itself was haunted. The Fathers father's family specifically seemed cursed; the alchohism, and the early death of the mother could have been due to demonic influences. There is definitly more to the story. Another even more frightening book is possible.

I don't have the book with me at this time, but in the Foreward the author says something about having toned down the actual language of the demons, so perhaps he toned down other things.

And a more frightening book, I might have to pass on that. It had all the detail I could handle. As far as veryfying what he already relayed to us, that would be good. I am going to check around and see what became of David St. Clair, the author.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
A point I want to reiterate to perhaps make clearer is this: while reading this book in particular the exchanges between the priests and the demons in this exorcism, the dialogue was eerily like much of the dialogue I have engaged in or just read, between Christians and athiests on this site.

Demons don't just moan and throw up green slimy stuff, although that is part of their behavior during exorcism. They have a profound knowledge of God and all that it entails and they bask with delight in blaspheming Him during these rites.

The crux of my message is this: I realized that in some of these seemingly bland ats discussions, I and others are/were very possibly coming against demonic forces inhabiting "whomever" is on the other side of that computer screen. I know that statement will generate some laughter, laughter I am thankful I don't have to hear.

For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places .

I would like to add that I believe that Satan is the Adversary of Man; that he is real; and, that he is the cause of all evil, pain and confusion in this world; and, that He will be destroyed by God, in the time and method prescribed in His Word; and that he has but a short time left in which to deceive mankind.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Anyone can post information on the web. There is the posibility that some of the more evil posters are not pocessed at all ,but are in fact devils.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
reply to post by Bombeni

Anyone can post information on the web. There is the posibility that some of the more evil posters are not pocessed at all ,but are in fact devils.

I don't doubt that at all. Especially the "members" whose main interest seems to lie in blaspheming God. I always found that odd, why a "person" would spend so much time on a subject they don't even believe so-to-speak. But after reading that book I had my eyes opened to the things that can happen "when we aren't even looking" if you know what I mean. Satan is really working overtime.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
in would love to here more about the debate satan had about jesus is there any specific arguement that i would find interesting?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hah, yes... if you don't believe in God, Jesus and the Bible you are either possessed by the devil or a demon.

That's classic!

Really, though, some people buy into the whole Jesus is our Lord and savior thing... others take another route.

It doesn't mean they/we are possessed... it just means we have different beliefs.

And why would someone spend so much time discussing something they don't agree with/believe in? To debate about it and argue their case. It's quite common, actually.

The book does sound interesting, though. If I ever do pick it up I'll try to report my thoughts since I'm sure people want the opinion of someone who isn't a die hard God/Satan believer, since I really don't believe in either of them and so this entire book will read out as pure of fiction as is "There's a Wocket in My Pocket!" by the great Dr. Seuss.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by make.changes
in would love to here more about the debate satan had about jesus is there any specific arguement that i would find interesting?

I have the book at home, will bring it with me tomorrow and look up some key parts and post them here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join