It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare First Responder pics from Ground Zero

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
All 850 or so of Kurt Sonnenfeld's WTC photos are now online for all to view:

picasaweb.google.com...

cheers.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by The Dispatcherator]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
Anyone else spot "the eye"?

second set of pictures it's the 3rd picture

They just gotta get the symbolism everywhere

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Pockets]

I spotted it immediately, and had to read the messages to see if anyone else mentioned it. Didn't take long.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Great Post and pics! Here is a site I created in memory of the WTC incident on the NING network. Have a look and feel free to join. Also notice some of the videos have been removed because they are very intimidating to the government and those behind this horrific act. I will leave the cover face up just to show how we are constantly being censored to believe what they want us to belive.

nyc-twin-towers.ning.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
There was the comment "did I mention the centre core?, would love to know how these bad boys collapsed in on themselves?"

The construction of the towers were unique from normal building processes. I saw them going up when we were first relocaed to NYC.

In a normal building, the inner core I beams are interlinked and they hold the structure together and then a thin outer facing is added to enclose the building, protenct the inside from the elements, etc.

I both WTC towers, the structures were supported and held together by an intense outer skin versus innter I beams. Yes, inner I beams were there but the were not linked to each other in the normal fashion and they were not up to the structural standards of normal building I beams because they were not meant to hold up the building. They were meant to keep the floors together but the outer skin was supposed to take the weight.

When the heat built up from the two planes, the more fragile inner I beams gave way and collapsed. The outer skins stayed somewhat intact which is why you see so much of their beams pretty together and driven straight into the ground.

There is a great documentary ont the unique building structs of the the two towers -- guess they never anticipated jetliners hitting them from the ourside.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
well I have noticed the pics and have a few questions.
The NIST report claims that joints on the girders were
loosened or ripped. But these photos of the I beam girders that fell
here, those joints were intact as you can see every screw
still in it's exact location intact. I also noticed there are
NO BURN markings or soot from fire or heat even on the
twisted beams there is no soot visible yet it's wrinkled like
a pretzel. Now can somebody please explain to me what
NIST said was the reason why the beams bent? Fire and heat?
yet these beams show no indication of being heated.
They are the same exact color as when they left the foundry.
Also I noticed, the ends of one of those girders look as if it
has been cut, it's end is jagged and rough yet there is no
adjoining part visible in the pic where it was cut-off so either it
was cut in the basement and the other part removed or it was
cut BEFORE it fell to this location. I'm assuming the latter.
Steel beams are not just gonna snap in a perfect 90 deg angle.
Or maybe I'm just hallucinating all this.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by SimonSays]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

That image angle was on a few of those 911 videos that had the plane image
going into the side at the south side, at the left in the photo.

I was watching real time and only saw the north east corner explode.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx
reply to post by Tom_Proctor

I've played some GTA and I feel pretty confident I can drive a tank, small prop plane, fuel tanker and a train. I played some COD4 and now feel pretty confident that I could shoot many different weapons very well even if I have been shot a few times.

Seriously?? IF the terrorists knew the very least about flying (although from what I have read, most if not all spoke crappy English), do you really think they would know where the auto-pilot button was or how to configure it? How would they even know how to read it? No way these suckers could fly them.

We can thank GPS and drones, IMO.

I tried to post a pic of a cockpit to show the complexity but couldn't figure out how to do it and I lost my patience. Sorry ATS'ers...

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Roadblockx]

Not to argue but to merely ask, what stopped the 'terrorists' forcing the pilots themselves to fly the planes into the towers. The 'terrorists' could of made the pilots take off the autopilot and then they could fly the plane. THe hardest parts take off and landing have been done, the only thing left is to aim the big flying dart into the big massive dart board, they wouldnt be able to miss.

But hey im no expert and im no so sure it was all down to just terrorism, im open minded but something isnt right about the hole thing.

Nice pictures though ..

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonSays

I can make assumptions to answer your questions. As these pics are from the basement they are well below the airplane impact so shouldn't show the signs of burning or being melted. The fires supposedly went down the elevator shafts but I don't know how they were connected and if that fire went into the basement.

Then there is Willie Rodriguez statements that explosions came from underneath, so I don't know what to really make of these pics. I see no evidence of fire or explosions in these pics. Since the ones I posted, from what I remember, were part of a larger set there may something more in those pics, areas not shown in the photos I posted. Damage unseen, at least by me, as I didn't go through all of those pics.

I really don't know but you get a star and the kewpie doll for asking. Maybe someone with more knowledge could answer your questions but alas, I'm no expert.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

Seriously?? IF the terrorists knew the very least about flying (although from what I have read, most if not all spoke crappy English), do you really think they would know where the auto-pilot button was or how to configure it? How would they even know how to read it? No way these suckers could fly them.

From your post.
With all that training why didn't they become pilots.
Go legit.
How many enemies got undetected as crews for all those planes.
And we caught only one after the invasion was complete.

Now we catch one or two every year because of Intel.

Still amazing how all the floor fasteners gave way without tipping a floor.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join