It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare First Responder pics from Ground Zero

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx

Thank you for supplying these. I have to say that while this will draw all kinds of attention, it is good for everyone to have these made public.

I do have a dumb question though, what are those pictures of and what is their importance?

They are photographs taken from within the Subway tunnels underneath the World Trade Center. As you can see, debris from the collapsing towers has blocked the rails and tunnel network.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Anyone else spot "the eye"?

second set of pictures it's the 3rd picture

They just gotta get the symbolism everywhere

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Pockets]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
My intention was definitely not to get ATS into trouble, so I'm going to still wait until I get a response from SO.

As far as me, I am no one. Like I said, I was on another forum, I cussed out a guy, a real idiot, who was on the other side, and this first responder sand I had a little chat. He wasn't around much and he even told me he had pretty much given up on the forum. I tried to send messages to him, on two forums no less, and it seems he has given up on both of them.

I've never been to NYC, I couldn't have taken the pics. I don't have photoshop, I can't shop them and make them any different than what they are now. I just ended up with a link to the file and got tired of sitting on them. I feel they should be out there.

I'll provide some links to the other stuff, what TA was talking about. The links are not in the files, they were in a private message so those I KNOW I can use. They are OT here, so I'll take a look at them and see what the hell I've got there. TA, if you want to start a thread with the info, go ahead. It'll be a while before I get around to it.

Here's a section of the PM he sent me:

Most of the ones that aren't AP or Getty pics are in the second WTC file... the ones to look for are the subway damage... the damage in the sub basements give no indication of collapse that would have melted I-beams and caused them to bow and blow through the tunnels... which says to me that the stories of bombs in the lowest basement levels as told by firefighters were not bs...

It was horrible... I knew the very moment that second I saw that "glimmer" and the next plane hit the tower it wasn't a "terrorist" attack... I also turned to my buddy Andy (who lives in Tucson now by the way) "this was done by us... and I guarantee you before the end of the day they're going to pin it on Usama Bin Laden... of course it was spelled different then... and hardly anyone had heard of him prior to that aside from people that paid real close attention to overseas activities... but sure enough... before the end of the night... bam... "it was Bin Laden"...

I got a call from the Red Cross at around 10am telling me they needed me to get together some stuff to head to NYC to do "HAZMAT Search and Rescue"... they told me to keep my phone open so they could give me further instruction... Of course the calls started flying in... people wanting to know what I knew... people filling in details... people telling me there were still more planes in the air and to get away from any highly populated area... and unfortunately the calls telling me I'd lost friends...

I know what the truth is... and I won't rest until people know who really killed my friends (as well as friends and families of people I would have never met had this not occurred) and why...

That's what he told me. As far as I know it's the truth.

There is some interesting stuff in those links. I haven't looked at them for a while so I don't even remember what is in there. If anyone wants to use it, go ahead. I just don't have the energy to deal with the stuff right now, I'm feeling quite under the weather at the moment and doing this thread has sapped my energy for the moment. I think I'm a little sick today, I've been shaking uncontrollably for an hour or so now. I just went outside where it's hot and I feel a little better, maybe I was just cold but it's not that cold in here. Swamp cooler is no match for AC, and we only use the swamp cooler unless it gets to the point where it won't help. Being as it's an industrial size swamp cooler, we almost never use the Ac. I dunno, I just feel like crap.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I'm not surprised to see large orbs in some of the photos. I'm sure many of the spirits of the dead were still there - probably wondering what the heck happened.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

No dead people in any pics. I wouldn't put those up even if I did have them.

Thanks to all for the support and also about alerting ATS about this, even though I'm sure they aren't unaware of what's going on. Once I get an answer from SO, I'll let you all know and I will proceed, or not, from there.

[edit on 8/17/2009 by TheLoony]

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
reply to post by Roadblockx

I don't care if I get in trouble. My life is a piece of excrement. Whatever happens, happens. It's out of my hands. Nothing in my life seems to be under my control anymore so I don't care.

Off topic but man... just the fact that you have sparked intelligent debate, replied with dignity and the fact that there are people on here that would share beers and talk about this with you all night means there is some worth to your life.

Keep believing what you want but don't let this crackpot set up of a society get the better of you.
Peace

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Is the lens dirty or are those a ton of orbs floating around?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Dude, relax, breathe... I never said it wasn't a real plane with real people... Where did that assumption come from?

The plane was real, the victims were real, the hijackers were real and so on and so on. I won't take this thread off topic and respond in full to your post but I will say that there is enough info from those that did the training to state that those guys weren't very good and were even bounced around from different training schools because they couldn't grasp the basic parts of flying.

Again, post whatever you want but that is as much as I am posting under this thread. My apologies to the OP for not staying exactly on topic.

Also, I'm not trying to be an @ss about this but this isn't the thread to discuss this.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
Anyone else spot "the eye"?

Do you mean the reflection of the camera flash in the window????

These photos are actually going to help DEBUNK so many, many crazy "theories" out there.

We've all read that there were nukes in the "basement". Hmm, seems pretty intact down there in the Subway!

We've heard a lot of things...silly stuff about the guys who flew the airplanes, that they "couldn't fly". Didn't need all 19 of 'em to know how, just four.

"Too complicated"....rubbish. If you have a thumb and index finger and a brain I could show you how to program, and interpret the AutoFlight system to navigate to a destination, steer the airplane, descend and level off, etc. THEN, hand fly the sucker into the target. An hour, sitting in an actual full flight simulator (the $3000 per hour-to-rent jobby) and you'd know enough.

The photos, they will be useful it seems. AS LONG AS they are considered in context...regarding WHEN each was taken. That is paramount, or else this "conspiracy" Merry-Go-Round will just continue, as more incorrect info gets added to the mess.

The real conpiracy, or call it 'cover-up', is the attempt to disquise the sheer incompetence of the Administration and various Agencies who failed to intercede in this before it got so far. THAT is the crux of 'conspiracy', and THEY should hang for it, for being stupid and arrogant. BUT, 'they' love the fact that no one is looking at that angle, instead people argue about this other stuff!!

KISS = Keep It Simple (Seriously)

( that's a modified version, so as not to offend anyone
)

[edit on 17 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

No it's not a reflection, it's on the guys second post of pictures, the third picture, just to the right of the ticket machine, it is also in the fifth picture

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Pockets]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Wouldn't this thread be better serve by looking at the pictures and keeping the conversation to the pics?

If you want to debunk things, then maybe you can copy the pics and debunk it in a new thread.

Not knocking you, but I just feel the pics are the main subject of this thread along with the fact that the op has gone out of his way to share them.

Once again op

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by teeka1234
I'm not surprised to see large orbs in some of the photos. I'm sure many of the spirits of the dead were still there - probably wondering what the heck happened.

Probably dust. Flash photography can reflect off dust and create tricks of the light.

As fore the pictures. Good work, get them out and screw the powers that be.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tom_Proctor

The pilots I talked to couldn't do it, and pilots tried to do it on the flight simulator on 911 and were unable to hit the building on the first try.

As far as the pics, uh, I dont even know what to say. the only pic this guy took that was damning in any way that I have heard of was the empty vault under wtc6, and that pics not in this collection.

I hate to say it but unless this guy releases something of significance im gonna have to infer he threw his life away for nothing.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Thanks for sharing those photos!

But please remove [atsimg] tag from the links to the photos, the [img] tag is the best for this case and you can only use one of the two.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Er, um, you mean like this?

[im][atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3793e69df9d8.jpg[/atsimg][/im]

Did I get it right?

EDIT: I guess not but I took a look see at the image in my ATS media and I think I see what you mean.

Let me try this:

Second EDIT: How about this? I may get it right someday:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Simple, just remove the 'im' and '/im' brackets, keep the 'atsimg' though.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Ok, here are a couple that I thought were curious from this pic set. Exif data has the original modified date to 10/19/01.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4aa395a08f2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f776a849820b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
You should zip all those files up and send them to www.911truth.org...

These need to be put into the public record, seriously. I wonder how many people have photos of 9/11 that no one has ever seen.

Good work.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
i like the one picture showing the two ticket machines and right next to it is a big picture of an eye.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/649a9bc230f7.jpg[/atsimg]

I resized this one to fit, but here is that real hard to find side of the Woolworth building...The side facing the WTC. If any of you have looked into that before, you'll appreciate this pic. If any of you want to see the full size one, just say and I will upload.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join