It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Admits to Study of Roswell Crash Debris!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I too want to see the full document so that I can see the magic words "analysis of the crash at Roswell reveals". If that or something close is in that document, case closed. For one if it was as the military said a high altitude balloon wth a crash dummy that fell to Roswell desert, why in heck would you need analysis for the debris. I think when Jessie the one that saw the crash debris said it was a UFO, he meant it. He would have known what was a plane and what was a parachute and what was a man shape in a suit. Especially when they told him to hold up for a picture pieces of staged debris and not say a damn word. Remember this was the first time that the military and the govt. actually gotten a strange craft. There wasn't protocols at that time dealing with "space aliens" or extra-terrestrial vehicles and persons. That is why so many leaks and so many statements where put out their saying it wasn't american, it was a UFO on and on and on. Somebody started thinking later in the week and wanted this clamped down fast but the barn door was open enough for a few horses to get out. They where playing it so lose that that they where making mistakes and it showed.

Also I do believe that disclosure is going to happen, have you noticed the many many television shows and movies that show alien contact or alien visitation or war or whatever. It has been known for a long time that the govt. has used media and their heads in order to push through ideas to directors and even tell them the truth in order to get them to help either with coverup or as with now disclosure. I will use an example that many know about, the Loan GunMen episode (which was the 2 hr premier) that had a premise that they where stopping a group from using commercial jets that where taken over electronically by this shadow group to crash into the world trade center hmmmmmmm. Also the big thing is Stanley Kubrick 2001 Space Odyssey which many said at the time was the most expensive movie had alot of help from the govt. and new technology for what, what was going on at the time.

Disclosure is coming, and when it happens it will be earth shattering. It's so easy to discredit presidents and astronauts and other people that where in govt. and out and have seen or been told the true story and when they tried to talk where ridiculed and such. It's always easier to think a person is nuts in many peoples minds than believe our govt. can lie about something so big for so long. Forrestal supposedly committed suicide by jumping out of his 16th story hospital window. Reagan made more than one speech about an existential threat from aliens or another power not from earth that would enable the people of earth to look at each other as one. I believe that these men and others where told things about UFO's and this planets history. They where told either all or enough to do their jobs. The elite are fighting a war against the ones that want disclosure of UFO's and our planets history. The elite doesn't because they know that their power will be destroyed once it's out.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

I have something very interesting to share with you!!

During this summer my boyfriend and I went to have a good BBQ at his brother's house. The day was very weird and it looked like it was going to rain. It was all very fun and then we started taking pictures. We took several pictures but two of them took my attention right away. I don't know how to explain this but you guys need to look for yourself...
I want to upload a picture here but i don't know how... can somebody help me?

This is evidence that we are NOT alone!

Thanks!

love and light to all of you

N-

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niinnai
Hello everyone!

I have something very interesting to share with you!!

During this summer my boyfriend and I went to have a good BBQ at his brother's house. The day was very weird and it looked like it was going to rain. It was all very fun and then we started taking pictures. We took several pictures but two of them took my attention right away. I don't know how to explain this but you guys need to look for yourself...
I want to upload a picture here but i don't know how... can somebody help me?

This is evidence that we are NOT alone!

Thanks!

love and light to all of you

N-

I'm up for some pictures! Oh of the alien(s).... My bad.

Try this link > ATS Media Help

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
S and F this bad boy.

Just talking about what happened on that day in Roswell is enough to get anyone interested in UFO's/aliens excited. I learned a lot more from several of the posters in here.

Two crafts were captured? Crap, I thought there was only one.
I do agree that as more gov's from around the world begin to release information about these slimy little guys (no, not BHO and his sheeple), I think it will pressure our gov to begin releasing something. Can we as a society handle it?? Probably not. We were talking about a similar topic here on ATS and no one, I mean NO ONE, would tell the gov they had evidence of a UFO. Why would they ever release it?? I agree with a couple of posters who said it would be done only as a distraction.

ATS rocks!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well lets have a little faith here!!!
I have shown this picture to some friends and they don't know what to say.
Someone told me about this guy who photographed or filmed an alien on the window during the night...

I can't wait to hear what people think... oh and by the way, this is not the only picture where the it apears... i have another one taken a minute later and the posture is diferent .....

have some faith

ps... im working on uploading.... im at work...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
ok there... it's up in my pictures!!!

let me know what you think!

thanks!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Niinnai

When you view the pic from under your profile, there should be a few boxes in the bottom right hand corner that contain url's. Copy and paste the one that says something to the affect of "for use on ATS".

Use the globe option to link the pic so we can all easily access. Welcome to the site BTW. Always nice to have the view point of a female.

PS. We have nothing but FAITH here.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Roadblockx]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ok here goes nothing.... I hope you can all see it

Thanks for the welcome... actually I have been a silent reader of this place for a long time... I'm just happy to contribute to the truth!

url=http://]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a824e2ec398c.jpg[/atsimg][/url]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Ok here goes nothing.... I hope you can all see it

Thanks for the welcome... actually I have been a silent reader of this place for a long time... I'm just happy to contribute to the truth!

url=http://]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a824e2ec398c.jpg[/atsimg][/url]

Glad you finally posted.

Where am I looking for the "it"? BTW, who is drinking the wine?

Also, here is the link to the pic she has up....

IT Pic

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Roadblockx]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
you are looking on top of the only guy who is sitting down .... look on top of the guy...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Niinnai

The three lights above his head? It looks similar to the green light over to the left. Help me understand what I am looking at. Are you outside on a porch and behind you is the inside of the house? Are you inside the house and behind you is the outside?

Before anyone here gets excited, you will probably have to take a similar picture except during the day so we can compare.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
We are outside of in a porch and that's the inside.

Those little lights around it i don't know where they comme from, i have a pretty good commercial camera it's a sony... nothing fancy.

i have another picture that maybe i could try to post but the posture of that thing is different and more blury..

I will try to get a new picture soon... since it's not my house

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Is the "alien" in the reflection in the top right hand corner? Nice party by the way!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

I think that is what she is saying. So whatever it is must be a reflection of something behind the person taking the picture or inside the house...

Wouldn't a day time pic help?

Good luck filing that police report.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
thanks guys, it was a great party! very good food lol...

I don't think i will be fillling a police report any day soon!
And you know what, that day was so scary because we had this huge thunderstorm out of nowhere, and the sky became purple and pink!!

Btw you say something behind the person taking the picture.... i doubt it because that person was in the corner of the proch... so it would be weird... and then again don't forget i still have another picture where you can see it AGAIN....

I'm so happy something finally happens in my life... lol

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

thanks guys, it was a great party! very good food lol...

I don't think i will be fillling a police report any day soon!
And you know what, that day was so scary because we had this huge thunderstorm out of nowhere, and the sky became purple and pink!!

Btw you say something behind the person taking the picture.... i doubt it because that person was in the corner of the proch... so it would be weird... and then again don't forget i still have another picture where you can see it AGAIN....

I'm so happy something finally happens in my life... lol

Post the other one! So tell me what you are thinking. You were there. Did you hear anything odd? Wierd vibes? Also, not to discredit you, but how much did you have to drink? You holding a glass of wine could cause some to think the alcohol could have some affect on your memory. Again, just asking.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

Haha well, to be honest, nothing was abnormal that day... but the picture was taken like 10 minutes before the storm and all of us where just looking at the sky and talking about the colours and then we had to go in.... that is all... no bad energy or out of the ordinary.

Maybe they come when the storms begin? I dunno but I'm happy about this and I'm happy to share this too!
Maybe it's just an illusion and if it is that's a great one!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sunspot0

Finally they tell us something... I was always interested in the Roswell crash, but everything on YouTube that I saw was hoaxs....

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
More and more are we getting evidence for Roswell, it is only a matter of time before the world releases its documents and pressures the US to do so.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sunspot0

Dear sunspot0

Despite the hoaxes and the disinformation agents plus the people who just want a quick buck from a book we just may be slowly getting there. However it is going to take way more than this for the mainstream media to sit up and take notice.

Some suggested that disclosure may happen as a blind to cover some other event. I have to say that I don’t think so or to put it this way if they use disclosure to cover it then this event will be so devastating that I hope it never happens that way.

People just don’t seam to rallies just how big a deal disclosure is.

It will start with who are they where are they from. That will last for the first few weeks. Then you will get why are they here how long have they been here. Then it will be the never ending who knew what when???

Plus may more that I have not thought of, it will be he top news item for decades. This naturally depends on what the answer to these question are. So decades but only if the answer is that they are benign. If not the question will go on till the end of time for us anyway.

Disclosure will come when someone gets sloppy and some real evidence gets out into the main stream. It will come through chat rooms like this. Simply because they now have way too much to hide to release this sort of info without someone dropping the ball. Anyway it all a little academic as you have already had disclosure on the 8th of July 1947.

On that day it was released to the world that the US Army Air Force had captured a flying disc. Then the lies began.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join