It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Admits to Study of Roswell Crash Debris!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
ahh gotta love roswell

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Good find...

I started a thread several months ago about Roswell and there was some info that you might find interesting.

Confirmation by Two U.S. Air Force Generals of Roswell Crash
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-8-2009 by starwatcher1]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
so aliens from a super advanced race travled a mind boggling distance of both space and time, in a ship that exploded on contact and blew apart into bits and pieces?
wouldnt it make sense for them to use some of their futureistic technology to shield the ship ro possibly construct it a little bit more sturdy?
its a nice thought, but logistcly it doesnt wokr for me.

Well, according to Crash at Roswell by Stanton Friedman there were
2 Top Hat spacecraft flying along when they ran into a severe
thunderstorm. The 2 collided. One self destructed and the pieces
fell to the ground. This is known as the debris field at Brazel ranch.
The other Top Hat spacecraft had a bad gash on the side but was
able to make a controlled landing almost in the middle of New Mexico.
The Army showed up and told the college students to get lost and shut up.
Then they put the spacecraft on a flat bed truck and moved it to
Los Alamos National Laboratory.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This just-received document also reveals........
This 1949 Battelle research study had never before been publicly available until earlier this month.

Wow.

Zelong

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The UFODigest article by Anthony Bragalia, cited by the OP, claims that the Battelle research study "offers stunning confirmation that Wright-Patterson Air Force base contracted Battelle Memorial Institute to analyze material from a crashed UFO at Roswell in 1947." That is a lie.

The document contains absolutely nothing to connect it to UFOS, Roswell, or anything extraterrestrial. It is simply a report on metallurgical studies on the development of titanium alloys. Just because one of the authors of the paper later claimed to have studied so-called Roswell debris doesn't mean that there is any connection between the Battelle report and Roswell.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Not saying one way or the other about whether Corso is for real, or the Roswell crash is for real....

... I just think your argument that; "They can't both have seeded the information to industry" is about the most absurd statement -- just on logic alone. Yes of course, two people could be involved in "seeding" information. As much as you can copy plans for memory metal. However, today, shape changing metals are not a big deal -- and it doesn't seem like such a big stretch to mix titanium with any alloy. The trick is probably how you construct the materials.

Today, a lot of crystals are formed with gas deposition, and we use ionized paint to put enamel's on cars. Just little leaps in materials that make a big difference.

Now if someone were trying to dismiss the Roswell information, they would closely align themselves with TRUE information -- if there were an informant out there revealing it, and then add a bit of nonsense so that people would discredit anything attached to it.

This was done with 9/11 and with Iran-Contra. Lot's of bogus leads to burn the press. Same thing happened to burn Dan Rather with TRUE information that was proven a forgery (by people hired from the White House and with CBS doing a solid for the government to get some concessions from the FCC -Standard Operating Procedure there) investigating George Bush's military AWOL status.

We've all grown up a bit since 9/11/2001. I never was a "conspiracy theorist" but ever since then, I look back at major events and I can't find when the government told us the truth. Not on the reasons that Manuel Noriega was taken hostage, nor on the reasons for any war but WW II and the war for independence.

>> It isn't that the government was lying about Roswell -- it's that they've never told the truth unless forced to on ANYTHING. Eisenhower and Jimmy Carter were the only fairly honest ones we've had in office.

This doesn't mean the Roswell crash can ever be "proven" one way or the other. It's a dead end. It's very much a tainted story like 9/11 -- everyone here might KNOW the truth, but it cannot be proven unless the Media adopts the story. Reality seems to be a consensus of the Water Cooler and Commercial TV.

Perhaps we aren't a bunch of nuts, but people who cannot be hypnotized, who can't get visions of ghosts, and who don't feel any presence when in church --- In know that's true of me. I don't just believe things because everybody tells me it's true -- but there are a few things that I suspect without solid facts.

It seems that the chance that WE HAVE NOT been discovered by an advanced alien intelligence is actually a silly notion. Scientists recently discovered that polarized light can indicate life on a planet (has to do with an obscure organic reaction to yellow sunlight and molecules, resulting in right-handed peptides -- the building blocks of life). We are recently discovering that nano-holes on a material, can make light bend around an object -- invisibility may be close at hand.

So if WE have discovered a few things that can help us find life, and make us unseen -- then it's very likely that any race with 10,000 years head start in technology, would not only be able to find us, but could remain unseen unless they wanted to be seen.

Hence, the UFO's are probably not aliens -- if they are, then they are less advanced races maybe a 100 or more years ahead of us, or they are terrestrial experiments by governments who don't want to share the stars with us peons.

What is the most dangerous revelation of Roswell? That is was humans who could reach the stars. That perhaps we aren't land-locked. Perhaps we have cures to common diseases, but only the average citizen need to endure these.

The ultimate social darwinists might be in control, and the mess we are making of the planet, the headaches we endure to live our bureaucratic, ant-like lives as we build this pointless pyramids to capitalism -- it's all just busy work. We are kept in a state of war, in a state of fear, when we could be reaching for the stars -- so that the elite can have more power.

Better to rule in hell than serve in heaven -- that's the philosophy of the wealthy Psychopath.

>> No, the technology described at Roswell was maybe 60 years ahead of its time -- other than the amazing propulsion of flying disk (which I probably have a good idea how to recreate since I was 10). We have a billion stars in this one galaxy alone. Half at least may have planets. If 1 in a million could have life,... likely there are at least a hundred, maybe a hundred thousand, chances for advanced life -- the earth sure went through a lot of calamities and that seemed to encourage better designs when extinction levels were high.

So you will have very advanced races in the background, with hundreds of less advanced ones. Likely there is an overlap.

Humans will not be bound by mere rockets for much longer,.. so likely we will have to sign a "hands off" policy as well.

>> The LEAST likely scenario I could imagine, is that Earth has NOT been visited by other races. But the most advanced probably don't need space ships.... and it seems that only as far back as WW II, the "top hat" UFO's were using aircraft aluminum and the more recent one's are glowing (probably by using Plasma to streamline air flow). So likely, what we are seeing is Terrestrial -- but by no means would that rule out the presence of more advanced alien contact.

The government would lie about it, of that I'm 100% sure.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by chunder

Why is there a problem and why are Corso and Cross's claims mutually exclusive ?

There are just too many coincidences in both claims. First of all, both claim to have seeded the technology, and BOTH stories involve the military.
remember that prior to September 18, 1947, there was no separate US Air Force. It was part of the US Army, and known as the Army Air Force. Thus, when Roswell allegedly happened, the Army Air Force would have had the knowledge of whatever was recovered. Therefore, to think that the Air Force had knowledge of what was found, that the Army did not have, is illogical.
Furthermore, it is more than a little suspicious that Cross did not supposedly "talk" about this until the early 1960's, at the SAME TIME that Corso supposedly was tasked with the job of "seeding" the Roswell technology.
Furthermore, starting on page 213 of Corso's book (I have the book and have read it several times), he describes the supertenacity fibers, and it is crystal clear that he is talking about the exact same object (the outside of the alleged craft) that Cross claims to have been studying.
I understand the desire of many to look for "smoking guns" when it comes to UFO's, but my opinion, based upon the facts, as I know them, is that this is not it. Of course, it is my opinion, and you certainly are entitled to your opinion.
Unfortunately, all any of us have are third hand stories, rumors, an unproven facts, so unless someone comes up with hard evidence, opinions are all any of us have.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

I just think your argument that; "They can't both have seeded the information to industry" is about the most absurd statement -- just on logic alone. Yes of course, two people could be involved in "seeding" information. As much as you can copy plans for memory metal. However, today, shape changing metals are not a big deal -- and

Read my response to another poster below.
It is absurd to assume two different individuals would seed the exact same information to the SAME group, as the Air Force was part of the US Army, when Roswell allegedly happened.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Yeah ... guess I missed that one. When was it that they released that information?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

The government would lie about it, of that I'm 100% sure.

You call my argument absurd, and then you make a statement like this. You know, it is obvious that you are convinced aliens have visited us, although there is no hard evidence. You've said this. At this point, there is no sense in contributing anything more to this thread, as you and others will take no answer other than "aliens are real, they have visited us, and the government knows and is lying.
Have a nice day. I would rather deal in facts, and evidence, not fantasy.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
S&F!.....Nice find.
Can't wait to see what unfolds?

-Just wanted to add alittle info I found on this topic that I thought was
interesting.....
An FBI memo released after Rosewell...

Mr. ____ pointed out to Colonel ______ that if it is a fact experimentations
are being conducted by the United States Government, then it does not appear
reasonable to request the FBI to spend money and various time conducting
inquiries with respect to this matter.

indicated that it would be extremely embarrassing to the Air Forces Intelligence
if it later is learned that these flying discs are, in fact, an experiment of the
United states Government.

page1

page2

Source- xenophilius.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sunspot0

I coulda sworn I read this months ago. Oh well-- musta been something else.

Good find

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
A link to the document in PDF format at the FOIA site.

Its easiest to right click and download.

These FOIA documents are always easy to get if you know the title which is in the article.

After reading over the "Research and Development of Titanium Alloys" report, I do not see anything that suggests the study of UFOs. What I do see is the research and analysis of developing various forms of Titanium. There is no smoking gun in this case. Nothing in that report suggests anything else. I do not see a UFO story here.

If this is connected to the Roswell incident, the report is most likely done to discover how a US test vehicle had failed during flight. However, there is no mention that any of these alloys are being used for anything.

Translation of these documents are based upon public speculation. Since the average Jane and John Doe are not experts, the public seems to be making this story BIGGER than life.

No offense to anyone. Its just another fictional story.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

This report is a piece in a puzzle that confirms some earlier claims and some citations from subsequent reports.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hmmm... I have to do some digging. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Must admit the whole thing seems as clear as mud to me.... so am i totally off thinking that.

It is claimed the particular alloy that became known as memory metal was discovered in 1962 but these documents show that it was , in fact being tested in 1949? That being so it shows that the claim it wans't invented for another 13 years is proven to be false?

That by proving that they were already aware of such an alloy they are saying that one of the very same people who claimed to have handled the material from Roswell was one of the scientists responsible for the testing in these documents?

That is that, these documents , do indeed seemingly, back up the scientists claims that he tested memory metals over a decade before they were officially invented?

The suggestion therefore being that. if they already had tested this memory metal back in 1949 but couldn't manufacture it till 1962, then who the chuff made the alloy they tested back in 1949?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I'm not saying this is a smoking gun - I'm just disagreeing with you on your view of the seeding story.

As far as co-incidences and similarities in stories then wouldn't that necessarily be the case if they were actually true ?

To me it is conceivable that an initial study would have been carried out on some material. Corso talked of inheriting a filing cabinet 20 years later of various artefacts following military (funded) research (Battelle ?) which had come to a halt. Most reports refer to substantial wreckage so amounts of material aren't an issue.

Corso, in seeding these artefacts, would then have done so with only the minimum amount of contact. It is possible Cross was a downstream contact to further the research into this material (not that I'm making this claim - just that it's possible).

However, does Cross actually state anywhere he was involved in seeding the material or was this just a conclusion from the report ?

Either way, the FOI document is in my view the important part, as it clearly shows that Wright Patterson Air Force base were contracted to Battelle in 1949 for R & D on titanium alloys. For what purpose is not clearly stated, however, the general tone from my layman's view, seems to be with a view to creating alloys with particular properties in elongation, tenacity and strength. The question is why.

Wouldn't development of new alloys be a private industry endeavour - what would Wright Patterson want this info for - who else were they contracting around this period ? Analytics on hieroglyphics ?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
IMHO there is just enough here to get a wee bit excited.

Step back and see the big picture shaping up.

So, what do we have so far.. ?
Lets see in a very subjective and abstract way.

1.) USAF 1st releses a media report a saucers crashed.
Next day, it withdrawn alleging it was a balloon.

2.) Multiple witnesses who allege that it was DEFINITELY a UFO & even bodies were found (I wont go into the Cryll story, though)
and most stories corroborate the same events.

3.) USAF (though nt bcoz of roswell alone) begins an investigation 'Bllue Book' into UFO phenomena. Concludes that there is no 'Credible threat' from ET's nor UFO's (Note the ambiguity of conclusion.) In fact this was an important turning point - when the UFO issue was removed from 'Official' control and taken on by the shadow govt, (NWO, Illuminati, Rockerfeller, MIB - Hell - insert your choice)

4.) Story successfully maintained for several decades with more & more witnesses who are willing or want the truth to be revealed. Books are written detailing the incident.

5.) UFO's continue to be seen very regularly all that time till date.
Worlds govts continue to deny it.

6.) In the last 5 yrs though - more govts begin to release info on UFO's. Brazil, Mexico, U.K Canada etc etc. Presedence is set in motion.

Now, from the above (and much more) we can conclude the following

UFO's definitely exist.

Governments ARE / WERE studying/watching them all along.

There is also a lot of disinformation to prevent the truth from getting out.

So DISCLOSURE Soon ?

I doubt it.

Historically backtracking on major releases by the Govts all point to keeping the lid on as long as possible.
CLASSIFIED.

So, when I see a document by a Govt agency semi admitting
that they indeed studied metal that wasnt from this planet, i see a major shift in policy.

I think whats happening is that within the secret govt - a split has occured.
Many now think its hightime to reveal what really happened.
Some say no, mankind cant handle the truth.

With the internet and technological communication, its getting very hard to keep the lid closed. Sooner or later they will HAVE to give in - when will it happen ?

Your guess is as good as mine.

Maybe - and im going on a limb here - they are retaining it as a diversionary tactical plan, as in if there is a major incident or an economic meltdown or a false flag event or even a new controversial bill or amendment issue is being passed over which they dont want subject to ANY discussion in the main media.
This will be used at that point - to tell the world yes, we ain't alone
and yes we covered it up and here - this is what we know.
This may be because in the commotion that may ensue, the elite will quitely go about doing their thing and get their (whatever it is) agenda accomplished.

Opinions on this - guys.

Please understand what I'm saying is speculatory.

My personal opinion.

Everyone has a right to one.

So form yours as you will.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sunspot0

If this really was NEWS, I would expect to see on more than just
Blog and UFO nutter sites.

And all sites I looked at, A lot were word for word Identical. And some
with minor Differences.

It just doesn't seem right, but somebody went to an awful lot of trouble
for creating It. And I'll give them 9/10 for Creativity.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Ever hear of 'Arts Parts' I'd like to get a look at that! Looks like they can engineer metal solids at the nano level, making them extremely strong and taking on characteristics we can only dream about.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join