It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Admits to Study of Roswell Crash Debris!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I am waiting for that one day where 'actual physical' evidence is presented. That is when I will believe. Only time will tell if anything does come out of this issue.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Sure, you may see it as me jumping the gun before all the information is there, and therefore being as damaging to this subject as those blind believers and the like....but upon further thought you will find I am right about this.

The reason I can say this is first, there have been hundreds of useless stuff piled on the back of Roswell, and none of that has gone anywhere. Second, if the information in the OP's first post was worth the internet space it used then it would have WAY more documentation and WAY more supporting evidence. Otherwise, why put it out there. Think about it.

If anything comes of this that even disturbs a grain of dust off this subject then I will stand corrected. But getting a bunch of internet "buzz" from the "choir" amounts to a hill of beans, really.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
F'd and the S.

Now the big question posed to all the skeptics:

Why in the hell would the United States Military order specific metals to analyzed by an independent, specialized firm if it were just a "weather balloon" that crashed at Roswell?

[edit on 17-8-2009 by tyranny22]

In case you missed it they admitted they were lying about the weather balloon story for 50 years and replaced that lie with another lie...oops, I mean story that it was really project mogul, which was not a weather balloon but a secret device apparently to listen for atomic bomb detonations by the Soviets.

Perhaps they tested the material to confirm that it was in fact the remnants of Mogul? Or perhaps for another reason.

I too would like to see the actual document instead just a (possibly biased?) story about it, so if anyone finds a link to the actual document, please post it. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
A link to the document in PDF format at the FOIA site.

Its easiest to right click and download.

These FOIA documents are always easy to get if you know the title which is in the article.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Some Nitinol links.

Here you can buy it custom made.

Article in Wiki about it -

Nickel titanium (NiTi) is a shape memory alloy also commonly referred to by the name, Nitinol, derived from its place of discovery (Nickel Titanium Naval Ordnance Laboratory). William Buehler along with Frederick Wang, discovered its properties during research at the Naval Ordnance Laboratory in 1962.[1]

Search page of video's of Nitinol

[edit on 8/17/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I've got a friend who works at Wright Pat; he has some very interesting, and inexplicable things. My Dad's an officer there now working in some special medical team... maybe I can get some info out of him... will keep you all posted.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

As your reference states, Nitinol was "discovered" in 1962 at the US Navy Lab.
On the other hand, the OP link states:

• Nitinol (a lightweight Nickel-Titanium alloy that is the "Cadillac" of memory metals) finds its history in late 1940s metallurgical work at Battelle- in studies that were contracted by Wright Patterson in the months immediately following the Roswell crash. • A metals expert at Battelle during the time -Dr. Howard C. Cross- was leading a dual life secretly researching UFOs for government agencies while at the same time directing top-secret Titanium alloy studies. It was found that Cross "seeded" Titanium alloy studies to the US Navy Lab- where Nitinol was later "discovered."

This sounds very familiar, doesn't it?

This is the language used by Corso in his book "The Day After Roswell".
According to Corso, HE seeded most of the technology to industry, including, in 1962, seeding what he called the SUPERTENACITY FIBER", which you could bend, stretch, twist, and it would rebound into its original shape.

People, WE HAVE A PROBLEM here.

Either Corso lied, or Cross lied. They can't BOTH have "seeded" this material.
In fact, the more I delve into this, the more I doubt this story, just as I doubt that Corso did what he said.
Again, like Mulder, I want to believe. However, I don't think this story has legs.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by sunspot0

It would help if you learned how to spell debris.
Yes, the crash debris was flown to Wright Patterson AFB.
The other Top Hat spacecraft was put on a flat bed truck
and moved to Los Alamos National Laboratory July 1947.
Crew of 4. 2 pilots / 2 engineers.

Now Los Alamos is where man made saucers might belong.
At least the design.
The German saucer pilot trainers were at Alamogordo.
Or perhaps just a 1945 Operation Paperclip location for the influx
of the Germans.
They needed a diversion and went for blaming men from Mars.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well that's easy. Corso is a nutcase liar. His material is full of unsubstantiated rubbish. Friedman pretty much dismantled his ridiculous claims. I think he is full of it.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
awesome, i can never get enough of the Roswell case, it has always fascinated me.

SnF

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This will be interesting to see how all this shakes out.

I wonder, is this the same "memory metal" that potato chip bags use today to package their product?

S'd n F'd to the OP.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
so aliens from a super advanced race travled a mind boggling distance of both space and time, in a ship that exploded on contact and blew apart into bits and pieces?
wouldnt it make sense for them to use some of their futureistic technology to shield the ship ro possibly construct it a little bit more sturdy?
its a nice thought, but logistcly it doesnt wokr for me.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
so aliens from a super advanced race travled a mind boggling distance of both space and time, in a ship that exploded on contact and blew apart into bits and pieces?
wouldnt it make sense for them to use some of their futureistic technology to shield the ship ro possibly construct it a little bit more sturdy?
its a nice thought, but logistcly it doesnt wokr for me.

Since this is a hypothetical, allow me to expand.

Why so linear? Another possibility is their craft was designed for interdimensional travel and not so much about distance. They could be traveling from a short distance.

The human race has been flying in aircraft made by man for over a century and they still have horrible accidents. The planes crash, systems malfunction and so on. Who's to say the same thing doesn't happen to alien craft?

Our own spacecraft (Challenger, Columbia, etc.) are prone to failure from time to time so it stands to reason that aliens would encounter murphy's law as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
ya i hear ya, since its theoretical and all.
main point though is they most liekly are much further down the technological road than we were/are if they possess the ability to hop time/space/dimension in a manned craft.
at what point though does a society thats jumping aorund teh universe(s) first design a ship that wont shred upon coliiding with a planet. seems like that would be easier to do than say, traversing time or space or dimension or whatever.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
wow. Very interesting piece of corroborating evidence. Doesn't stand-alone, but if it corroborates testimony from an alleged insider, who had (previously to it's release) claimed to have worked at the same place, for the same contractor, at the same time-frame, on the same research, perhaps even contributing to the same document - then it definitely adds to that insider's credibility.

Great post!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Why is there a problem and why are Corso and Cross's claims mutually exclusive ?

One is supposed to have seeded a titanium alloy and the other many different materials - but not a titanium alloy ?

Even if the supertenacity fibre was a titanium alloy then with the amount of material supposedly recovered why couldn't both have seeded.

Sorry mate - just don't understand your thinking there at all, please explain.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by tyranny22

I'll be glad when we get the whole story December 21,2012.

I've already told my boss I won't be in to work that day.

I wouldn't miss it for the world.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Dear Mike

Where are you on this one??

I told you skeptic are brave men they can only lose.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by fls13
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

This is pretty big, documentation that backs up long standing claims. Very significant in my view!

i agree. this sounds like it just might be the string that ties everything together.
finally, the paper trail has begun to turn on itself lol.

S&F!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by whitl103

Really?....you realise many prominent figures throughout history were dyslexic, don't you?

Einstein for example...was he taken seriously, despite poor penmanship?

Do you ever write a excited post, and have your fingers typing in a blur, introducing a few grammatical and spelling errors, in your haste to get your point out there?

Last but not least...did you understand what the poster meant by 'debry'?
If so, why have at least three people, in what was virtually their opening post's line, fixate on this one spelling error, before addressing the informational content of the post?

Let's concentrate on the message content, rather than the prose..shall we?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join