It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Admits to Study of Roswell Crash Debris!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
just found this article...pretty interesting

A research study that has recently been obtained through FOIA offers stunning confirmation that Wright-Patterson Air Force base contracted Battelle Memorial Institute to analyze material from a crashed UFO at Roswell in 1947. Remarkably, the co-author of this very metals study is the same scientist who decades ago had confessed that he had examined extraterrestrial metal from a crashed UFO while he was a research scientist at Battelle! This just-received document also reveals that another one of its metallurgist authors reported directly to a Battelle scientist who was conducting secret UFO studies for the USAF. It appears that the study represents first-ever attempts in creating highly novel and advanced Titanium alloys. Some of these alloys were later associated with the development of "memory metal" of the type reported as crash debris at Roswell.

read more www.ufodigest.com...

Removed 'All Caps' from title

[edit on 17/8/09 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Finally... a FOIA request has turned up something. I like the way the article ends:

"The truth is now revealed. Battelle Memorial Institute analyzed the materials of construction of a crashed craft from another world."

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sunspot0

I'm not so sure this is really new information. First of all, it has been known for at least 40 years that Battelle had been contracted by the Air Force for statistical analysis of UFO report information from 1951 to 1954:

2) The Battelle Memorial Institute, under contract to the Air Force from 1951 to 1954, conducted the second study. It was primarily a statistical analysis of the conditions and characteristics of UFO reports, though it also provided scientific services and included transcripts of several notable sightings. The subsequent report was initially classified, though later released as "Blue Book Special Report No. 14" in 1955. It contains a wealth of information and arrives at the notable conclusion that the more complete the data and the better the report; the more likely it was that the report would remain unidentified (Jacobs, 1975).

www.ufocasebook.com...
In fact, Battelle had been involved in many such studies for the government.
Although, I certainly am not saying that Center is lying, Center did not indicate to anyone that he was involved, until allegedly 1960. By that time, it is possible that "selective memory" could be in play.
Although the FOIA release is interesting, I don't think it is the smoking gun yet. IF other evidence confirms his story, then it may turn into a smoking gun. However, at this point, all I think we can say is that it is an interesting piece of information.
I am very open to the possibility of UFO's, but I am also reluctant to jump to conclusions either way, when all we have is the time-delayed release of information from one person.
I believe that if this is legitimate, other evidence will still exist.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

This is pretty big, documentation that backs up long standing claims. Very significant in my view!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by fls13

I'd have to agree. Roswell is THE most famous UFO story so for a document like that to get released is pretty huge...they are definately getting humankind ready for something I feel.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So, there is a document. Hmm... Where is the FOIA document for study?

Did I miss the link somewhere? It an article about a document, but there is 'no' document available to the public?

Sounds like a fictional story.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
So, there is a document. Hmm... Where is the FOIA document for study?

Did I miss the link somewhere? It an article about a document, but there is 'no' document available to the public?

Sounds like a fictional story.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Pathos]

Time will tell how well this story checks out but it's a little premature to question Bragalia's integrity unless you know his track record . . . which is actually pretty good.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
verrry nice. As much as i want disclosure, i hope the NWO, or the powers that be...will "unveil this" around 2012 for there own malicious reasons

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

It would help if you learned how to spell debris.
Yes, the crash debris was flown to Wright Patterson AFB.
The other Top Hat spacecraft was put on a flat bed truck
and moved to Los Alamos National Laboratory July 1947.
Crew of 4. 2 pilots / 2 engineers.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Excellent article, starred and flagged.

I love the way the pieces of the puzzle are starting to fall together. I'm not one of those people who believes that Disclosure is Just Around The Corner, but rather that over time, more and more puzzle pieces become available.

Thanks again for posting this. It's why I came to ATS in the first place - it's a good clearing house for interesting stuff.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
F'd and the S.

Now the big question posed to all the skeptics:

Why in the hell would the United States Military order specific metals to analyzed by an independent, specialized firm if it were just a "weather balloon" that crashed at Roswell?

[edit on 17-8-2009 by tyranny22]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
has there ever been a FOIA request for launch dates, recovery dates and test locations in the west between 1944-1947. If there wasnt a report for roswell, that is all the smoking gun you need.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Take it easy on the military.
They had to come up with something.
I'll be glad when we get the whole story December 21,2012.
- Disclosure -

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Your post is getting popular. Please change "Debry" to "Debris" so more people will take it seriously!

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I look forward to seeing the purported document. One would think that providing evidence at the time of the announcement would be a given. I question any other approach.

If proven accurate, this would be a bombshell.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

I'm not so sure this is really new information. First of all, it has been known for at least 40 years that Battelle had been contracted by the Air Force for statistical analysis of UFO report information from 1951 to 1954:

2) The Battelle Memorial Institute, under contract to the Air Force from 1951 to 1954, conducted the second study. It was primarily a statistical analysis of the conditions and characteristics of UFO reports, though it also provided scientific services and included transcripts of several notable sightings. The subsequent report was initially classified, though later released as "Blue Book Special Report No. 14" in 1955. It contains a wealth of information and arrives at the notable conclusion that the more complete the data and the better the report; the more likely it was that the report would remain unidentified (Jacobs, 1975).

www.ufocasebook.com...
In fact, Battelle had been involved in many such studies for the government.
Although, I certainly am not saying that Center is lying, Center did not indicate to anyone that he was involved, until allegedly 1960. By that time, it is possible that "selective memory" could be in play.
Although the FOIA release is interesting, I don't think it is the smoking gun yet. IF other evidence confirms his story, then it may turn into a smoking gun. However, at this point, all I think we can say is that it is an interesting piece of information.
I am very open to the possibility of UFO's, but I am also reluctant to jump to conclusions either way, when all we have is the time-delayed release of information from one person.
I believe that if this is legitimate, other evidence will still exist.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by ionracer24]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IconoclasticTalamasca
I look forward to seeing the purported document. One would think that providing evidence at the time of the announcement would be a given. I question any other approach.

If proven accurate, this would be a bombshell.

Agreed on both cases. If something like this is so important, providing the document for study would give his claims some type of credibility. Lets see if anything happens.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
No way would the owners of a crashed saucer let the government
examine anything on a saucer.

There may be saucer parts but not from a real saucer.

That worked so well with Roswell perhaps the Moon rocks got
top Illuminati honors decades later.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
What a hollow claim this is. I will not jump the gun as most are doing and put my foot in my mouth by getting all excited of, well, what will turn out to be nothing.

Shame, really.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
What a hollow claim this is. I will not jump the gun as most are doing and put my foot in my mouth by getting all excited of, well, what will turn out to be nothing.

Shame, really.

Shame is that you have already decided it's a farce, without having all the available info. Imo, you are as bad as those who claim CCs are alien-made, that they can't possibly be man-made. You are the other spectrum. Ergo, your opinion is severely biased and tainted. Pity, you seem like a bright fellow.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join