It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An NDE Experience with an Eerily Familiar Story!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Im like most people and prophecies and predictions are a curiosity, but usually I take them with a grain of salt.

I dont know how many of you are familiar with a man named Louis Famoso, but his is a story of a NDE, near death experience.

His tongue and cheek way of story telling makes it a very entertaining story, however, this happened to him in 1964, as a young man of 21. The things he tells about, the prophecies , are eerily similar to alot of what is going on in our world today. Including a large object (planet?) in earth's atmosphere that causes earth to wobble, and catastrophe following.

It was `1964` and I was all of 21 years old. I was to be discharged from the Navy in October. After two tours "In Country" it was great getting back to "The World". I had cash in my pockets, friends on the Beach, places to go and women to meet. California, what a place to wait out the time until my discharge. I wanted a car to drive across the states on my way back home, I decided to get the brand new, never before shown model of the up and coming 64 Mustang. Little did I know, the Home I intended [N.Y.C.], was not the Home in store!

Lou's homepage

I am providing the link above for those who would like to read more, and also Louis's story in youtube video version. There are 6 parts.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
hi all...

wonderful!

check out his Prediction page where people have placed up maybe over 100+ prophecies and predictions!

Check out the forums too, on that page, you have to [free] subscribe
to read or to post there.
[shades of ATS, similar topics, from predictions to conspiracy to ancient civilizations!]

freestone

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Wow! When you say, "Eerily Familiar Story," I wholeheartedly agree...the "end of planet Earth" described by this man is very much like a vision I had of this event in 1999. I have flagged your post, and love to read you, Yummy Freelunch. I also love your handle!
Love and Light, Autowrench

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Wow! When you say, "Eerily Familiar Story," I wholeheartedly agree...the "end of planet Earth" described by this man is very much like a vision I had of this event in 1999. I have flagged your post, and love to read you, Yummy Freelunch. I also love your handle!
Love and Light, Autowrench

Thank you, Autowrench, and yes, I agree, its an interesting read..

top topics

join