It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple Question: How much time do you think we have before "it" happens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Maybe you believe it's not one event, but several events throughout the next 10 or 15 years that leads to our darkest hour, but I'm under the impression that here in America we will experience one event that will ultimately lead to complete Martial Law.

We all have formulated opinions on what could possibly happen in the near future, while others (and I know several) believe that nothing serious / life threatening is going to happen in the USA in our lifetime.

So with that said... How much time do you think we have until "it" happens? What does your research tell you? What does your instinct tell you? And most importantly, what does your heart tell you?

I'll tell you what I believe.

I'm living 2009 as if the global problems surrounding me don't exist. I'm working, shopping, and spending my time like the average person. I'm not wasting my time at the Town Hall meetings arguing about Health Care, I'm not trying to study new evidence regarding 9-11, I'm not paying attention to how badly we are getting destroyed in the economy, and more importantly, I'm not doing anything to get prepared for what I believe is right around the corner.

2009 is reserved for me and my family...

2010 will be different.

I will use the year 2010 to prepare for SHTF, and by the year 2011... We should be thankful if the world as we know it is still the same. I'm not looking for much entertainment in 2010, because most of money will be going towards any supplies I can get my hands on.

Personally I give this country no more than 18 months before we start seeing events comparable to 9-11. Why do I feel this way? It's just a gut feeling based on minimal research. Everything in my heart is telling me not to waist time stocking up on supplies in the year 2010, but to take these next few months to enjoy the "life as we know it".

So thats my plan and I'm sticking to it, and I would appreciate it if you would share your opinions.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Good plan. I completely agree with your assumption.

I too, am living this year the way I would want. Enjoying time with my girl, our friends, and my family (the ones I can stand). Spending what little money I have on the things that I think are important.

But, I am stocking up on necessities. Whenever I goto the store, I stock up on another non-perishable. I am taking time to fix my home up, making sure not to get too paranoid, and staying sane.

Next year, its a new ballgame.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I hope you both are right....I have done EXTENSIVE research...and believe we will not see Christmas 2009 without "it" happening....I hope and pray I'm wrong....We'll see...Either way...I'll be ready...but according to your posts...you won't be....Sounds like you really love your families...To bad IF it happens sooner than you think....THEY will suffer HORRIBLY.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I believe that here in America, things are going to get real bad within the next few months. I'm willing to bet that in the wake of this huge economic crisis we're going through, America's going to stage a false flag attack (perhaps D.C. may get nuked or something), martial law will be declared, Obama will either get assassinated or become an indefinite dictator (he already is IMO)...

With all the crap happening lately, it's not hard to believe that something really, REALLY bad may happen in 2012. Maybe not a fiery death (or maybe one from nuclear attacks), but something significant and life changing.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Sorry Doomsday 2029,

I forgot to answer your question.

I believe the "it" will happen in exactly 1 month, 9 days, 21 hours, 3 minutes, 24 seconds.

Of course by "it" I mean the g20 summit in PA.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Although there will be the nastys who will come on here and say we are gloom and doom etc., I have to respond to your post. I too live my everyday life as if there will be a tomorrow because to not do that would be facing a reality that my very being can't handle. I plant my perennials and make plans for a next yr vacation to the ocean somewhere. I decorate my apartment with quality decore. I'm the type who prefers one bite of steak to a feast of hot dogs. Ok well, with every fiber of my being I know that 2 yrs from now, life as I know it will cease to be. Marshall law, plagues, vaccines, chips, viruses, natural disasters aside, I know someone somewhere is going to suprise us one night with annilation of 4 cities. No, I cant prove it. Yes, I know it. The missles will come. When I look into the faces of children I cringe inside knowing what I know. Many people "feel " something is coming. They just don't know what it is.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

It's happening right now. Can't you feel it? Every memory, every breeze, every raindrop, every moment is pregnant with it. Can you really not feel the energy pushing you toward your heart's desire, toward the place where your soul is at home? Or are you resisting? If so, that's where you need to start, my friend. Start by giving in to your Self.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by smilinggrandma
I hope you both are right....I have done EXTENSIVE research...and believe we will not see Christmas 2009 without "it" happening....I hope and pray I'm wrong....We'll see...Either way...I'll be ready...but according to your posts...you won't be....Sounds like you really love your families...To bad IF it happens sooner than you think....THEY will suffer HORRIBLY.

Don't get me wrong... I still have a few supplies, but some of the food I bought is getting close to expiring, so it's a matter of timing. That's why I'm stocking up in 2010.

My research tells me that global elites still need America functioning as a normal society for a few more months. The Swine flu shouldn't get serious this season, but I'm pretty sure it will become a major problem in the winter of 2010. The economy shouldn't collapse anytime soon thanks to bailouts, so I think we have at least another year in that department (inflation doesn't kick in overnight). The only thing that concerns me right now is the false flag nuke to get America rallied up for another war which will probably be in Iran.

Of coarse the Earthquakes across the globe seem to be more frequent, so I wonder if California could get the "big one" soon. (And I do believe technology exists to create these quakes via HAARP).

I think we will be okay in 2009... It seems like it's too early in the Obama administration for the SHTF this year. Besides, I think TPTB are going to take extreme caution in pulling off whatever it is that they are going to pull.... And who knows, maybe the 9-11 truth movement will succeed in proving that it was all a lie. I wonder what would happen to "life as we know it" if this does ever happen, and more importantly, was it all part of the plan?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I think it is all part of a plan. Not man's plan though.

I guess its based on a person's beliefs, too. Good post.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice

When I look into the faces of children I cringe inside knowing what I know. Many people "feel " something is coming. They just don't know what it is.

I know exactly how you feel.

I watched the movie Empire of the Sun with my 8 year old son this weekend. (If you have not seen it, I recommend it because it is one of the best WWII movies ever made)

I explained to him that some of the situations in this movie could happen to us in way that didn't scare him, but rather encouraged him to stay strong no matter what happens. He always tells me how he wants to be a soldier when he grows up, and I always tell him... That's what you are going to be. We're all gonna be soldiers... All of us.

Lord have mercy on us all.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
it's allready going on,
it will become visible now,
thats the difference,
but it's not in 3 years, it was and is this year,
the wake up call.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Sorry Doomsday 2029,

I forgot to answer your question.

I believe the "it" will happen in exactly 1 month, 9 days, 21 hours, 3 minutes, 24 seconds.

Of course by "it" I mean the g20 summit in PA.

It does seem odd that the world leaders would agree to go to America. Something in my mind makes me wonder if this event could get canceled.

I wonder what kind of protests the G20 could see here in America.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Well, seeing as I am really close to Pittsburgh, I'd rather not see the protests get too hairy. There's been talks of secret service being in-town for over a year now. So I know its been planned for a while.

top topics

join