It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hellion'57 Related ? The Solar System is breaking out in spots.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Ohhh, I was hoping more for an debate on changes in our solar system and this 'supposed' Sun Bullet..

This changes have happend in a very short time, just iin weeks, Jupiter, rings of saturn and Venus, all just resently experienced 'changes', hits and some storm or unexpexted volcano on Venus...

The solar system is so vast that these events are almost certainly 99.999% unrelated.

Suspect its just that we have technology good enough to spot them all over now. We've never had so much hardware up there or down here looking up.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Tectonic activity especially in the asian pacific has been going bonkers. if planes start falling out of the sky en masse then I'm heading for my cave!

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

And thats a fact, Jack. None such. Really a good test though, for those who never studied astronomy. They should check the 1957 Ephemeris (know what that is?) and see if they find an object named Hellion.

Any dwarf star even remotely close to this solar system would have the planets spinning around like a pinball game. If your gonna be hoaxed, at least get spoofed with a plausable story that has some legs. Pitiful.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
So then.. another prediction on ATS which hasn't come to pass.

I've yet to see one actually happen.. thousand monkeys with a thousand typewriters.. got to happen at some point i suppose!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
To bad these people never appologize for being so ignorant. Just another book to sell... another interview to schedule...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The whole Hellion 1957 prediction was posted on a certain other conspiracy website (not your source, no idea what that is) by someone going by the username Anon Shelter Tech. I'm fairly sure it was posted quite some time ago, and they actually titled their thread along the lines of "Solar Impact 22-08-2009".

I actually (sadly) read quite a few posts, as his opening post sounded good. A little too good if you ask me, almost a feasible plot for a movie!

I don't think the OP of that particular post you quoted has been back either, so as someone pointed out; perhaps someone really is enjoying their hoax grow.

So there you go, just thought I'd chime in with that piece of information.

Either it's a very well constructed hoax, or we're all doomed. But hey, we all know how many predictions come true right?

EDIT: Ok, upon actually viewing your source, I can see that their source is actually where I originally came across it also.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Obscure Perception]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Well constructed? not really!

He was very vague as to what this thing actually was, and at one point called it a dwarfstar. And there actually is a dwarf star in our solar system! it isvisible during the day, and rises in the east around sunrise and sets in the west around sunset. And you shouldn't look at it directly without protection even if the moon is in front of it.
So if there was another of those around you could tell by it not being night anymore.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103
So then.. another prediction on ATS which hasn't come to pass.

I've yet to see one actually happen.. thousand monkeys with a thousand typewriters.. got to happen at some point i suppose!

Oh, give them time...

...every sun-related event in the next 2 years will be attributed to "Helion 1957" by some people.

I remember the whole "Harmonic Convergence" thing (lining up of planets) back in 1987 that was supposed to usher in a "new age of human existence". Well, almost three years later, the Berlin wall came down and some people were yelling "See! The Harmonic Convergence is working!"

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Harmonic Convergence?
I thought it was "Harmonica Virgins". No wonder I was disappointed.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

lol oh so dry

fact is phage the sun when she wakes up will make problems not doom n gloom but she will be taking out power grids and sats

dunno about this object tho

top topics

<< 1   >>

join