It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO footage 13 Aug 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I've watched this guy pretty closely lately.... he has a decent set up at home with nightvision and all the fruit.

He has just uploaded one of the better UFO video's he has captured from a few nights ago.... this thing is absolutely flying and moving nothing like a satellite would.

You can check out alot of his other UFO videos he has captured on the nightvision.... some of them are brilliant.

www.youtube.com.../uploads

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

The guy seems to be in a good spot to watch these things

thanks for share

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Holy crap, at first I thought it was something falling but wow that thing is all over the place!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Have seen vids from this guy on Youtube , the one with the two Orbs flying together is pretty cool , is it just me or is this one a bit low ?, as in not that high , dont want to debunk but could it be a Bat or Owl

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Do birds, bats and owl's show up brightly when viewed through NV equipment at night? If they do, it would explain the type of flight patterns exhibited in these video's which are quite typical to that of bats...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm going with a firefly (on steroids)

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i have been watching this guy too and have posted a few more of his videos i think he is catching somthing. i dont know what it is butthey are very interesting. www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-8-2009 by mad bloke]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Pretty cool vid.

Anyone else notice theres like a new video posted daily over the past 2-3 months?? things are picking up indeed... won't be long before one of them crashes and we can poke and prod it to see how it ..... doesn't like to be poked and prodded...

We should give them some kind of immunity flying in our atmosphere.. afterall we don't own the earth or anything else for that matter.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
i have also asked this guy to become a member and tell us all about his videos but as yet he hasnt joined. he did message me back saying he would.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

I don't know about bats but birds certainly show up nicely.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RenDMC

No we dont own the earth , its owned by the Bildeburgers ,Illuminati and thats the problem , while they are calling the shots we are kept firmly in the dark

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

How do you know that isn't a flock of U.F.O.s?

Line 2 just for you

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
He's also put up some video of what birds and planes look like thru the camera. This guy is debunking the debunkers before they've even had a chance to debunk him

new topics

top topics

join