It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What people need to know to "wake up"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
1) the NWO has its origins in the race wars and world domination struggles of Atlantis
2) the most universal oppression is the government vs. the people
3) America is not immune to problems other countries face
4) there won't be a 2012 election
5) martial law is a real possibility in 2009 or 2010
6) the Democrats and Republicans are two wings of the same party
7) freedom is in self-sufficiency, especially when it comes to food and water
8) the modern age has come to an end, deal with it. the age that will follow could be much better if we make it so.
9) the swine flu and 9/11 were both done by the same people
10) race and religion are tools the NWO uses to brainwash the masses
11) the Holocaust was very real, but there are things you're not supposed to know about it
12) The Bushes, the Clintons, and Obama are all on the same team. Jimmy Carter was the last president to side with the people
13) Al-Qaeda does not exist, and the war in Afghanistan is just an excuse to establish American presence in Asia
14) the war in Iraq was an excuse to establish an American presence in between Israel and Iran
15) the Greys have a part in the NWO
16) the current NWO plot is actually an alliance of the old Atlantean factions against Free Humanity
17) we do not have to sit and wait for the NWO to take over; Free Humanity is far greater in numbers
18) the TRUE significance of 2012 is the point at which the Light or Dark energies win.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
We will see what happens so just look at all the events from 2009-2012 hahahhaha could be fun or lame as the rest.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yes! Very well put, sir.

All but a couple of point you made there make total sense, there is evidence everywhere that points to hidden agendas and double dealings on a higher-than-governmental level. Middle East, oppression, Israel, 9/11. There is a lot that doesn't add up in official stories that demands further probing!

My only problem there is the Atlantean connection and the Greys. I have never seen any evidence to suggest anything to do with those. Call me ignorant if you must, but they're just things I've never come across. Greys maybe (with reptiles), but Atlanteans, no, sorry, off my Radar!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I partly disagree.

For people to 'wake up' its going to take a more personal event/reason.

The second you mention aliens, NWO, religion, Atlantis etc to the average joe they switch off.
"Oh, crazy conspiracy theories!"

Topics like that will only have an adverse effect.

The scam that was the Afghanistan,Iraq war is something more likely to wake people up. The credit crunch/recession another one.

When people are effected personally, they will then wake up and stand up to be counted.

After reading the first point on your list most people would not continue to read on.

Viva la revolution!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
very good points made in the OP. could you elaborate a little more on this point:

11) the Holocaust was very real, but there are things you're not supposed to know about it .

I'm interested to know what I'm not supposed to know...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by a.m.e.
very good points made in the OP. could you elaborate a little more on this point:

11) the Holocaust was very real, but there are things you're not supposed to know about it .

I'm interested to know what I'm not supposed to know...

Well ... first of all, the evidence of gas chambers is actually pretty sketchy, but you're supposed to take it as fact. There may or may not have been gas chambers, but I don't think there were ever very many.

Second of all, some the Zionist elite actually seemed to want the Holocaust to happen so they could recreate Israel.

Thirdly, the number of Jews killed in the Holocaust was not necessarily as high as six million. Religious censuses are always sketchy, and most of the evidence for the six million figure comes from Jewish sources, which may be quite biased into higher numbers. I would guess the number of Jewish victims of the Nazi genocides to be more like 2-3 million (which was maybe 15% of the world's Jewish population at the time).

new topics

top topics

join