It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get a clue America

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cranberrydork

Yours is a reasonable , if flawwed, interpretation. I do not give the Gov the presumption of the easiest intrepration. The House Leadership is too dishonest to trust.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by eradown

Originally posted by cranberrydork

He wants access to all our health records. He wants access to our bank accounts.

Huge, giant, glaring...

Wrong!!!

Please stop spreading stupid information.

Yes, the government will have access to everyone's records and they will be able to deny care. They will garnish wages. The system proposed will be as compassionate as the IRS.

Interesting.
Where does it say that in the plan?
Could you post the specific area's that describe this?
Thanks.

There are several posters who have tried to inform you of exactly where this is. You are ignoring them. You are wasting your time trying to sell a corrupt man's dream to me. The plan stinks to high heaven. Those who refuse to see what will happen really deserve to suffer the miserable plan. The children of those people do not deserve to suffer the plan and neither do I.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by eradown]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974
Yours is a reasonable , if flawwed, interpretation.

The language is not subject to "interpretation". It is clear in what it says. You cannot make the words in your citation mean what you want them to mean. There is no sliding scale of interpretation in that text that allows for a variable of "reasonable, if flawwed [sic]."

There is zero language in your citation that has the intent of allowing any government agency access to an individuals bank accounts, banking records, financial records....etc.

It's up to you and others to elevate your discourse above blind ideology. Otherwise, those of us who view the problem from multiple angles such as societal, economic, financial, competitiveness...etc...will never consider your and other's position as little more than ignorant ranting.

When people continue to make the types of claims you and many others have been making......with evidence best described as non-existent, flimsy, anachronistic, or manufactured, there comes to mind several judgments about the quality of those claims.....

1. They are intentional lies.
  2. They are statements based on fear.
  3. They are statements based on ignorance.

'Kay?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

There are several posters who have tried to inform you of exactly where this is.

So, can we interpret that as meaning, you can't? And that you've simply latched onto some other person's slogans and adopted them as your own?

You made the factual assertion.....it's up to you to provide some evidential sources to support your statements.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

No, it means I refuse to waste my time pasting that stupid bill. There is no point in arguing with people who want to believe the sky is polka dotted. You want control of my health ,and you don't deserve it. The truth hurts.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
You have not lived in the USA your whole life, you don't really know what life is like here, as far as I'm concerned, you've got no more right to tell us what we can think about our government than we do yours.

On that note, our government is corrupted VERY heavily, and this is something many foreigners to our country don't realize. Our elections are sketchy, our freedoms are being taken one by one, and our constitution has been pissed on by men with personal motives and high ranking. At this point, we are no longer the same free democracy/republic we were as a young nation, there are too many personal interests taking priority. Our poverty level is rising drastically and we have all but eliminated the middle class. We have a right to PROTEST against our government because it's been lying and shafting us for many years. Your cynicism over the motives of patriotic American citizens is a generalization based on extremists. It's no better than saying all Jews are greedy and all Israelites are bloodthirsty.

Also, please, anyone who agrees with this man, please PLEASE realize that our education system is under-funded due to the very same corruption we protest, and many people in our country hardly even know their own constitution, let alone the way our elections work or when their rights are being violated.

Finally, I'm sorry that people have slandered your country from here in America, but to be fair... you aren't exactly special, people in every country do it to every other country, taking offense to it is like crying over spilled milk... what's the point?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by VinceP1974

And you trust insurance companies?

Banks?

I have dealt with federal government agencies, and and I have dealt with banks and insurance companies, AND I find the government agencies to be not only far more honest and transparent, but also far more customer service orientated.

Banks and insurance companies, and most corporations typically are sneaky, underhanded, and devious when it comes to dealing with problems. They purposely avoid telling the truth. Sad to say, but that early scene in the movie "The Incredibles" when Mr Incredible is working as an insurance claims adjuster, is sadly accurate.

I must point out, it is the federal government I have found easy to work with. Local traffic and child custody courts are every bit as corrupt as corporations.

Local governments act more and more like warlords these days. I have no desire to see them gain any more power. They are too much the pawns of the rich and therefore powerful.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

I have lived here my whole life, and I can tell you that you have been sold a bill of goods if you think the federal government is more corrupt than the insurance companies and the banks.

Our government and our economy is in its current position because too many people were suckered by the free market scam that has allowed corporations to gain too much power and corrupt our government.

When people like GW and Darth Cheney get elected, then, yes, our government can not be trusted. But even when these con artists are in charge, our government succeeded in not being completely corrupted, the system of checks and balances worked, and that is pretty amazing considering the circumstances.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It's more like.. the bill is a piece of crap. I will interpret anything these powermongers in Washington write in the worst possible light.

The purpose of the section is for transaction systems, transaction means you interact with two systems.

Either way if its money or just my biological profile, its an abuse of power for it to be doing any of it.

But apparently you trust them implicitly and criticize other people It's pretty damn sad what you Statists are turning into

Keep your laws out of my body.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

That's basically my point. I never said the federal government was the cause of our problems, simply that it had been corrupted, and that is why we protest. The fact is, free market is not our downfall, it's the way our foreign tax policy works. It is in fact cheaper for companies to give work to foreign countries and manufacture in countries like china. Companies like Walmart exploit this to create incredibly low prices steadily to gain an edge on competition and dominate the market. This is actually the root of our current job crisis, companies that do this give nearly all their manufacturing jobs to other countries.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Keep your laws out of my body.

Lordy, that's funny.

Every hated bite of food--reminding you of your bitter struggle with the FDA. The rage gives you a headache, so you swallow an aspirin (again, FDA).....washed down with your convenient, safe, tapwater....uh oh, the EPA. That's O.K......relax, take it easy......maybe take a drive to the......aw crap, look who's rearing their ugly head....yup, the NHTSA. Aw well...just stay home.....hammer out some more tripe on your keyboard.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I will interpret anything these powermongers in Washington write in the worst possible light.

And I'll take that as an admission that you're willing to just make stuff up to fit your worldview.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

Sorry, but the free market con job is our downfall.

There is no such thing as a free market, the term is an oxymoron. If it is free, it is not a market, and if it is a market, it is not free.

Anything were there is a competition requires an evenly enforced fair set of rules, like most sports franchised adopt. Without the rules, it is nothing but pure destruction.

Our tax policy isn't the problem, most corporations quickly found ways around that. The problems is under the con of the free market, our trade treaties were written to give unfair advantage to cheap foreign labor. Coupled with the government turning a blind eye to illegal immigration, and extremely loose lending policies.

All this has been done under the con of the free market.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

Just a thought; the Communist/Democratic Party is only two states away from getting another Constitutional Convention. And they are running the show, so I won't be surprise if they also run that show. Put in things like illegal aliens can be president (as we have now), more secrecy for the private British bank (Federal Reserve), no accountability for the other 40% of the budget that now has it (however feeble it may be)(yes, 60% of the budget is secret, even from Congressmen), no guns (perhaps bb guns), end to freedom of speech, end to freedom of religion, end to freedom in short. Hey, Lucifer appointed our wealthy elite, and he prefers you not to know about him. So if you don't believe in God or Satan, he has you right where he wants you. You won't always be an athiest!
Anyways, off on a tangent now. So back to the 'clue'. Most Americans have never been out of the country, let alone state. Most Americans don't know who our top politicians are (except Baraq), and these 'most' have been indoctrinated in the scam called public 'education' where they decide what you will know. I even have friends who have degrees from top schools, and can't get a college level job. Why? Glad you asked. Because the jobs are filled with nepotism. And the college slots, causing the drastic drop currently in IQ of professionals. Reading and learning are important, and lifelong. Going to a school to learn from a fool it not advised. Better off surfing the web, and visiting the library. Degree and knowledge no longer are synonymous. Would you like one of these dumbed down doctors? Did you know that for every seven doctors, one has erred to cause the death of a patient? 1 in 7. We have a major problem in health care in this country, but I'm not even talking about paying for it. This health plan is like giving free tickets on the Titanic.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Gregarious]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

It is not a free market if it is a few large companies that control everything and dictate the terms.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Debsturrs

What will you gain when young Americans and old Americans are denide life saving treatments? I for one will not be a voluntary sacrifice nor will I encourage those who want to sacrifice other people.

And what will you do when young Americans and old Americans are denide life saving treatments because they can't afford health insurance? OOOH thats right, that is happening now !

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

reply to post by poet1b

The solution is to move to a car insurance model.

Individuals buying their own insurance. Instead of every health care transaction being handled by a 3rd party.

And what happens when you can't afford insurance like many, many, many Americans?

In Michigan, if you don't have car insurance, you can't drive so I guess if you don't have health insurance, you can't live?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I think you should really wash the suds out of your head and fast. We've already lost our Sovereignty and our country. The coup was last October.
Both Parties work for the same team. The Banksters.
There is no right-left paradigm. You and others like you are victims of the Illuminati.
Kubrick's "Eyes Wide Shut" went right past most everybody.

Don't worry, you can watch them at your leisure and dismiss whatever you wish, overall, it paints a very clear picture.

video.google.com...

whatreallyhappened.com...

www.takebackthemedia.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

www.wanttoknow.info...

www.youtube.com...

www.john-f-kennedy.net...

newsfromthewest.blogspot.com...

www.barefootsworld.net...

www.globalresearch.ca...

FreeMasonry

www.youtube.com...

Note: Exchange the J word for Zionists. It is historically accurate.

Most who follow the Torah haven't a clue about who their masters really are today.

Sometimes all the History in the World, straight from the Library of Congress and the Vatican Library just isn't enough.

People would rather buy the security of Sweet Lies from the TV.

Don't touch my comfort zone, or I'll shoot the messenger!

This is how we got here.

Advanced course 501. In case you wanted some authentic voices you never heard.

Reading between the lines is helpful, but not always necessary.

Tony

PS: This is about abuse of power and deception to gain power over ALL peoples of all faiths, by setting THEM AGAINST EACH OTHER.

as Viktor Ostrovsky's example (by his book title) exposing his former employer, the Mossad.

"By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War".

Make no mistake. We are fighting Pagan Zionists, formerly "GENTILES", who've disguised themselves as Israeli Jews and American Jews.

Look up Khazaria- 740-780 AD.

They have no such blood, or honorable, connection.

This deception must end.

www.haaretz.com...

www.sweetliberty.org...

www.erichufschmid.net...

www.antichristconspiracy.com...

www.iamthewitness.com...

ALBERT PIKE and THREE WORLD WARS:

This is an excerpt from the letter the 19th century Pope of Freemasonry, Albert Pike, sent to Italian Freemason, Giuseppe Mazzini (which literally translates to "Mason"). It is dated August 15, 1871. This letter, which was reportedly once on display at the British Museum, is an excellent example of how agendas are laid out many, many years before the public sees them unfold in what we call "current events." What we call history is nothing more than a script being played out, written many years in advance by a small few who have existed down through the ages, out of the public eye, working to carry out the goals of their Hidden Masters, which are many generations in the making....

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile th e other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
=======================================================

Aldous Huxley was right....

"And it seems to me perfectly in the cards that there will be within the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing … a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda, brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods."

-- Aldous Huxley (1961)

Huxley noted several key developments that he thought would be

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
-- Aldous Huxley (1961)

Huxley noted several key developments that he thought would be essential in setting up such a system, including:

*Permanent economic security which would remove the primary source of discontent.

*Improved techniques of suggestion and c onditioning, including the use of drugs and repetitive, hypnotic training. (Note that this was written before the advent of television and Prozac!)

*A method of psychological evaluation and assignment of individuals to their "proper" social and economic places in the hierarchy.

*Widespread use of recreational drugs to allow temporary escape from the pressures of existence.

*A system of eugenics to allow "human resources" with only the desired characteristics to be bred as needed.

*Huxley knew the agenda because he was part of it*

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

--David Rockefeller speaking at the June 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden Baden, Germany

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences ."

"The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank . . . sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

-- Carroll Quigley, "Tragedy and Hope", 1966, pg. 324

=========================================================

For the past several years I have been writing about and helping to inform others of the hidden history behind the system we are all born into, which we call "reality." This "reality" is in fact not our own, but one created from the top, handed down to us to keep us from the truth. The truth about our existence and who we are as conscious and spiritual beings.

The system of scientific control in which we are living under is certainly not new. It is ages old and goes back to Ancient Egypt and likely before that. It was Plato who wrote that in order for a society to properly function to serve the few running the show from behind the proverbial curtain, culture must be created for the people and given to them from the top, as any grassroots movement might upset the scientifically-created order within society. Any disorder within society would need to be from the top-down, and this is what we are seeing today in the form of "terrorism" and other forms of occultic psychological control tactics. (occult = hidden.)

Psychological control has been used since the beginning of documented civilization to move societies through the ages in a pre-planned direction as seen by those at the top.

We are living at the tail-end of this agenda, which is thousands of years old. It h as never changed.

We are living during a vital point in history as we enter the transition from the Old Age of Pisces to the "New Age" of Aquarius. To make way for the New Age, the old one must be destroyed, and this is what we can see happening right now if we're able to read between the lines and look critically at events as they continue to unfold all around us.

The attacks of September 11th, 2001, marked the beginning of the final phase of the current system as we make our way into the new global-fascist system, which will be a world communist/socialist government based on the Soviet system. This system is already in place and it's only a matter of time before the right "catalyzing" event which will be needed to bring about this new system is triggered.

By the year 2010, less than five years from now, we will see the implementation of the proposed North American Union, which is to be based on the EU, along with a new currency based on the Euro. This will include the merging of the US with Mexico and Canada, in tandem with the NAFTA superhighway stretching from Canada to Mexico. This too has been many years in the making, and, as was the case with the buildup to the EU, news of the coming North American Union is practically nowhere to be seen in the mainstream media. This is because the mainstream media is controlled by many of the same economic powers behind this new system, which is just another building block/bloc towards the coming global dictatorship.

In his book, 'Das Kapital', Karl Marx spoke of a world divided into three trading blocs under a global governing body. So, as we can see, the idea is not new, and the plan which is unfolding before our eyes was planned many years ago by groups such as the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), which are spearheading this transition from behind the scenes, out of the controlled media's spotlight.

The coming years spanning from 2007-1010 will be chaotic as we witness the transition from the current system to the new scientific system written about by people such as Aldous Huxley and Zbigniew Brzezinski decades ago.

We are fast approaching a one-world communist dictatorship, which will include a one-world currency and military, where every man, woman and child will be microchipped and every move will be tracked and monitored by a central computer database. This system has been many years in the making and is reminiscent of the "technetronic society" Brzezinski was writing about in the 1970s, in his book, 'Between Two Ages : America's Role in the Technetronic

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
We are fast approaching a one-world communist dictatorship, which will include a one-world currency and military, where every man, woman and child will be microchipped and every move will be tracked and monitored by a central computer database. This system has been many years in the making and is reminiscent of the "technetronic society" Brzezinski was writing about in the 1970s, in his book, 'Between Two Ages : America's Role in the Technetronic Era'.

The silent war facing humanity isn't so much a war against freedom as much as it is individuality. Free-thinking individuals pose the greatest threat to those working to bring about this New World Order. So it's no surprise the end goal is to eventually do away with individuality through chemical, electronic and genetic means. Under the coming system, population levels will be greatly reduced and children will not be born unless it's with a purpose, to serve this new system -- this Elite utopia on earth.

This system of control we are under is not impossible to break, but it's up to every person to become sentient, free-thinking and aware of the wider world around them. Once enough people break free from the chains that have imprisoned humanity for so long, there is no stopping the unimaginable power of the indomitable human spirit.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join