It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Christianity so hated?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
And it hasn't cornered the market on the truth. All you have to do is take a religions class in a community college to see that other cultures and other religions have a small piece of the puzzle on how the universe fits together.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
In other words good versus evil. Now from my studies in martial arts I've learned that reality isn't so bi-polar.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by theEXxman
In other words good versus evil. Now from my studies in martial arts I've learned that reality isn't so bi-polar.

Interesting post. Yes, physical and mental health (and lack of) does contribute to hatred. And we can't come to a concensus on that either.
In nature most creatures of a species are the same with slight differences but man has so many variables. This design leads to an end game.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

And it hasn't cornered the market on the truth. All you have to do is take a religions class in a community college to see that other cultures and other religions have a small piece of the puzzle on how the universe fits together.

Indeed education is a key!
But one slight problem that the community college won't tell you about. Currently in Islam there is an effort toward reformation of the Caliphate, the plan includes world domination. It's not a small piece of the puzzle... it's rather large and growing and threating the small pieces from existance.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

But one slight problem that the community college won't tell you about. Currently in Islam there is an effort toward reformation of the Caliphate, the plan includes world domination. It's not a small piece of the puzzle... it's rather large and growing and threating the small pieces from existance.

Most people don't know this.. but EVERY SINGLE ISLAMIC GROUP's eventual goal, is the creation of the Caliphate.

Islam is not True Islam on Earth, unless somewhere there is a Caliphate.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974

Originally posted by JJay55

Most people don't know this.. but EVERY SINGLE ISLAMIC GROUP's eventual goal, is the creation of the Caliphate.

Islam is not True Islam on Earth, unless somewhere there is a Caliphate.

And to accomplish this they will use hate and violence to kill non-muslims. I agree, not many people know the range of this danger. Why don't they???? Because another tactic of Islam is taqiyya, which means that it is morally and ethically legal to trick, lie to, deceive and trap non-muslims.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I'm a Christian and I AM NONE OF THOSE THINGS you mentioned. Sounds like your reading something from the dark ages. EVERY religion on the planet is corrupt, that is why I choose to love God in my own way, not the way humans tell me to, but by what my soul tells me.
Can this website go ONE FREAKIN DAY without bashing Christians, like you are all so perfect and loving. Why does everyone feel so threatened by Christians now? Last time I checked, the Spanish Inquisition was over. I do find it funny that the bible foretells that in the end, people will bash Christians, yep everyday on ATS.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by calihan_12
it needs to be done any with. you dont need people telling you how to live your life or what to believe in, in order to be a good person and believe in a higher power. every person is given the right to believe in whatever the hell they choose to believe in.

True. Honestly, and I have said this numerous times, if you look at the current "war on terrorrism."

This is what it boils down to. Islam and Christianity both feel that their stranglehold on spirituality is slipping. So, what happens? A bunch of fanatical Muslims, who by the way think if you don't believe exactly as they do "Allah" is going to burn you, decide to attack the WTC which resided in a Christian nation. Then you had a bunch of fundamentalist Christians saying we should turn the Middle East into an ash tray! I don't know what god either side is worshipping, but it isn't the God I worship, know and love.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
this is fun...you think the men and women who long for might and power, are christians?
bush, obama and so on? they are freimaurer (skull and bones) and have no interest in jesus, no other than use Him for their purposes. They also have a bible in their meetings, but they are satanics. The WTC and pentagon was attacked by islamists and then the usa striked back? stupidity!
there was found alread very much nanothermit in the dust from ground zero and this was not put by god there....this nanothermit only gets the mighty people in washington and the warmy and the little firm which produces it.

but fun what you american people believe....as stupid as europeans when they shall hate israel or do what the international currency fond "wishes".
there is one endless thing in the universe: stupidity!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
sorry, on the one hand it is fun, but on the other hand I should not have told the people as stupid.
As stupid are the christians who believe in an christian world before the return of jesus...the obvious will happen. but they want to reach all the mighty people with the bible....well...nice and have a good try.....
as stupid am I.....because I'm trying to tell others what is right and true but they will never be able to believe....I wouldn't too. even I do not know what is thr truth, I just believe in the truth.
sorry.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by lost_misfit]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
True. Honestly, and I have said this numerous times, if you look at the current "war on terrorrism."

This is what it boils down to. Islam and Christianity both feel that their stranglehold on spirituality is slipping. So, what happens? A bunch of fanatical Muslims, who by the way think if you don't believe exactly as they do "Allah" is going to burn you, decide to attack the WTC which resided in a Christian nation. Then you had a bunch of fundamentalist Christians saying we should turn the Middle East into an ash tray! I don't know what god either side is worshipping, but it isn't the God I worship, know and love.

Only problem is that it's not a handful of fanatical muslims. If we use to 80:20 rule that means that 20% of 1.4 billion muslims cause 80% of the problems. 20% is a big number. But let's do some math. Each cell contains about 5 operatives, 10 mules, and 20 support. There are 30 cells in the UK that are unknown and about 100 that are known. In the US the numbers are double. Then there's leadership which is in the thousands. Moving to the battlefield, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Somalia, and all the 57 OIC countries have militias that are currently active and fighting. Then there's the domestic issues, honor killing, fgm, apostate killing, jizya, that constitutes a large majority of the population.

The main thing to remember is that it is the duty of all muslims to participate in the Islamic cause. So there is always the factor of a muslim to be in the reserves and ready to be called up when he is needed.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lost_misfit

No, they want to spread their Christianity, not true Christianity!!! True Christianity died at the Council of Nicea in 325 AD.... They favored the religion of Josephus Flavius (Paul) over the Christianity of Jesus and James.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by lost_misfit

No, they want to spread their Christianity, not true Christianity!!! True Christianity died at the Council of Nicea in 325 AD.... They favored the religion of Josephus Flavius (Paul) over the Christianity of Jesus and James.

Excellent post.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
well without reading the body of your post the heading should read "why I hate christianity" you see? I dont know from where i am at that christianity is openly reviled and hated and i wouldnt go around in public displaying my opinions on religious beliefs in line at the store.The perceived righteousness of a born again to hi jack soem one in a basically embarrassing situation and asking them do you know jesus is a prcatice I wopnt let them get away with but it doesant happen often mostly with my friends who converted back ago when that stuff happened .still i resent any type of that kind of invasion unwarranted and many other people do to.but I think peop[le hate the jews moere and deservedly so, do you know what they did to germany to get the balfour declareation done for them?and again before ww2 declaring war on germany in 1934 boycotting all german goodss and wrecking anyone who did not here in amelika. and yet we call them friends and they steal from us spy on us murder us and generaklly treat us like the goyim scum we are for letting them get away with it.jews a pox upon the earth and a parasite that sucksa the life from the place they target(america is current one),takes it over uses it up and destroys the nation and then they move on.to another but they near the end of their plan maybe their 1000 year paradise of jreews will not last that long.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
all of what you say is true, the lie is in the ommission. you lie by witholding the name of the people they were warning about,your knowledge of it is implied by your quoting of the men and leaving out their thoughts on this group. you lie or are ignorant of the fact england had allready been taken over by this group based in the city of london, you lie when you warn of the peril from islam they perceived , trhey dindnt perceive islam as a problem buy the other group.this lie of ommission is because your knowledge of the subject imlies you know and you with hold pertinet points to make them whole rendering them useless and a lie.naming islam and not the others is a lie of ommission and a lie in presenting information that does not tell the whole story but directs itr to where you want it to go. there are few honest historians but there are soem and they offer their important books on line for free.these are not persoanl attacks just a conceited analysis of the story presented.saleem alekeem. bim salah bim ashuntii basalla., translation is "go in peace ,i had a piece of your mother and she made me come n go in peace.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."

— Menachem Begin - Israeli Prime Minister 1977–1983

I am not lying or an anti semite, I am anti being ruled by jews paying kosher tax income tax federal reserved tax(same trhing) property tax being in jew wars taxed dead, poisining us jew method, sick of them in policy makingf positions in america sick of their rule and sicjk of their stink and sick of their moths opening and closing.and sick of ther satanic religion and their murders and lies.and sick of the people who are blinded by them to them and become their best cheer leaders as they look on in contempt. perceiving one is knowledgable and equananimous for all is a dimwitted thinking when you cannot see the power structure they have wove around your whole life and country.
any publicmsinstream education is a tapestry of ommissions, with held facts, and directed thinking whichj if one does not adhere to will be flunked.and cast into the nether regions of university hell .universities are infested with them too.judaeo christianity is a fallacy and there is no sucj thing , in fact they are naturally opposing enemies.what ever they complain and yell about is that which they are guilty of this is a technique used by them and effective on people who are so lazy they believe the major media and never bother to read what really happened , they di not believe in magic yet are ensorcelled in a cabbalistic false system they think is the best on earth,from out side it is not a pretty thing to hear americans comment on topics from a script oinstilled by popular media unaware of what is being fed directly into brain by passing your critical thinking .

[edit on 30-8-2009 by xtiml]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by xtiml

You can't be so stupid as to believe that Begin actually said that, can you?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver
[more"]but it is my life and I choose to live this way" that is where you are wrong. you do not choose this life it is the onlyy one available to you from a very limited possibilities. this is the illusion you are free, you are not free either am i and never will be in a sytsem like this one. it is a #ty system devised by #ty people.who are very smart and very jewish,illuminatti,their freemasonic dupes and galagerjags,and their ashke-nazi 1000year world reich paradise for them n hell for the rest.

carolyn lweis wrote a poem" would you like to see a jew in a stew?boiled or baked even on the take? "Would you like to stew a jew in a pew? a kneeling hard catholic pew? that would put the jew in a stew"a stew of stewed jew.substitute goy and you have their recipe for purim, passover and yom kipper the one they borrowed from the chinese even kept the name of it" Yom Kipper" is a chinese holiday they borrowed and brought it back as their own, "yom kipper" !! based on the miracle of the chinese herring fleet.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by VinceP1974

hell yes thats a direct quote and you are answer 1 in anticipated programmed responses. i.e.." disbelief "

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
so every one here is mostly perceiving islam as the threat. this is either the dumbest forum or the jewest one. i will take my prattle elsewhere as this is a whatchamacallit of jews and their witless dupes, and quislings and shabbath goats they still have them you know.every single synagoge of satan has one .ritual murder/sacrifice is still practiced by them, and clipping the foreskin 12 days after birth and the circumsizer sucks the penis to get blood to flow helping cleanse wound. all foreskins saved and added to the purim dough they make ear shaped loaves for their biggest and favorite holiday PURIM.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by xtiml]

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join