It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You, Or Have You Ever Been, A Member Of The Tea Party Coalition?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Watch as Dick Army calls the Meet the Press panel out on their blatant hypocrisy and Rachel Meadow does her very best to divert from the point Dick is making. Not only does she distract from the obvious answer to his question, but she launches in to some kind of crusade to expose Dick Army as a tea party member! GASP!

Yet more evidence that our media has gone from being critical of government, to selling and shilling for it. Instead of critical questions, you get talking points and attacks on any America who dare oppose the Democrat's plans.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Wimbly]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Yes, Ms. Maddow is a shill of the highest order. Anyone who has a thought just slightly to the right of center is a racist, baby-puppy-eating scumbag in her eyes. Just watch her show for proof, if you can hold your dinner down.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Here is the whole interview:

DAVID GREGORY: Congressman Armey, FreedomWorks, your organization, advocacy organization getting together a lot of folks, coordinating a lot of the efforts to get people out for the protests. Do you bear some responsibility for the tone of the debate?

FMR. REP. DICK ARMEY (R-TX): Not, not whatsoever. Not when you see the kind of extreme thing you just saw, the-you know, I had my differences with President Bush, George W. Bush, there's no doubt about it. They were well aware of that. But when moveon.org ran those ads that compared President Bush with, with Adolf Hitler, I thought it was despicable.

MS. RACHEL MADDOW: They never did that.

REP. ARMEY: They did do it. I'll show you the ad.

MS. MADDOW: They didn't do that. They never ran an ad that compared...

REP. ARMEY: All right. Anyway. All right.

MS. MADDOW: MoveOn never ran an ad that compared Bush to Hitler.

REP. ARMEY: All right.

MR. GREGORY: Well, hold on, hold on. Finish your thought and then...

REP. ARMEY: What, what, what, you're going to get your chance to talk. Well, I, I, I just looked at the moveon.org ad again this morning, and it, it was a horrible thing. You know, it's horrible to see this.

Notice how Meadow and the panel deny moveon ever compared Bush to Hitler.

Not only this, but we all know the left constantly compared Bush and many other Republican figures to Hitler. It was a common thing to see anti-bush protesters in the streets with signs like this, as they battled with riot cops. Of course they weren't violent, but rather expressing themselves.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Wimbly]

join