It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'THE ARRIVALS' ARE HERE! AT LAST! ALL THE ANSWERS WE HAVE WAITED FOR!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Were you satisfied with the answers that we received about 9-11? Are you tired of all the same old worn out arguments? Are UFO's real? Are ET's real? How about reptilians and greys? Is there really a New World Order on the way? Are things as bad as they seem? Will they get worse?

What did Reagan mean about a global alien threat? Do we brush or do we floss?Vaccinate or don't vaccinate. Surrender or fight? What is good for us? What is bad for us? Do we take the red pill or do we take the blue pill? Do we sit on the right hand or the left? Which way is up? Decisions, decisions! Are there any clear answers?

Yes! And someone has already been kind enough to upload the video in it's entirety, right here on ATS. If you thought Zeitgeist was the final word, you have another think coming. Please take the time to view this video in it's entirety and come back and discuss. You might even finally get some answers that satisfy you.
media.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't think that this vid is just about religion or religious choices, that is just a small part of it. If you close your mind too early in the program you will miss some awesome and eye-opening information. There is some pretty good music here and there also.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by sizzle]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Sizzle a link would make it a whole lot easier to get to it; for many people haven't even used the media center yet.

I guess taking a nap is out of the question now so many "new" videos to watch that have come out in the last few days! Oye my head is going to hate me when I finally do get some sleep

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Errr ... did you forget to post the video link ?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Sorry guys, I sure did. It's there noW!
and here
media.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-8-2009 by sizzle]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Arrrggghhhhhhh

Sorry Sizzle ... the moment I spied the 1st mention of the Quran, Jesus Christ and religion, I immediately hit the STOP button !

I thought this was going to be a SERIOUS video

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
Arrrggghhhhhhh

Sorry Sizzle ... the moment I spied the 1st mention of the Quran, Jesus Christ and religion, I immediately hit the STOP button !

I thought this was going to be a SERIOUS video
It was an interesting set of videos. But I, and a few other members noticed that there was alot of subliminal messages in them. (flashes on the screen of writing that you can't make out) And also, the arrivals home page, apparently links back to some scientology site.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
There is so much more there than religion. Believe me.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I don't recall any subliminals. But what I did was used a torrent download, because youtube kept censoring the music and all kinds of crap.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

new topics

top topics

join