It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 16 year old BABY!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Brooke Greenberg is 16 years old and believe it or not... still looks like a toddler!

nextbigfuture.com...

Do you suppose they could discover a way to switch off our genes so that we might

stop ageing??

I think it is very interesting and I wonder how old she will get??

In the article they also mention that she miraculously recovered from fatal illnessess

more than once.

Does anyone know of similar cases??

Edit: The video was taken when she was 12... she is now 16

[edit on 17-8-2009 by halfmanhalfamazing]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
She is 12 years old and hasnt even developed the mental faculities for a child of her age...Still i wouldnt call it for a longevity drug as her cells will stil be dividing and she will die like the rest of us. This diease has only stopped the developemnt of growth that way different then slowing or stopping cell division which is the primary reason why we age

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by loner007

I understand... it would be cool though if we could manipulate our genes so we

stay a certain physical age. We would then age, but stay in a 20 something

year old body!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Good story, tho your search function can be your best friend!!!! Remember that.

Scuba!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Search engine is your best friend. There was a thread on this recently. Funny how I searched for the thread and one from 2005 was labeled a hoax and the thread was closed. Funny how NOW we see it was real the whole time....here is the thread that is recent

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Thanks

Seems most of the sources have the same info so I guess there is very little

known about this particular case.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by halfmanhalfamazing

There was supposed to be a Dateline special on this girl but MJ died and it was replaced with a MJ memorial special. I really wanted to watch it but I dont know it they aired it later on since every single news program had MJ stuff on at the time.

Whatever she has IS interesting. I wonder if she is aware of her age and things like that. Personally I couldnt imagine being stuck in a toddlers body with the mind of a teenager. To me that would just be horrible.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I couldn't imagine it either... suppose the same goes for quadraplegics.

It must suck to have a child/sister that never grows up, you never really

get to know them and communicate with them. You dont know what their

personality would've been like... kinda makes me wonder if her parents are

being cruel by keeping her alive. She will grow old and die as a baby?!? She

can never truly experience life.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by halfmanhalfamazing

There was supposed to be a Dateline special on this girl but MJ died and it was replaced with a MJ memorial special. I really wanted to watch it but I dont know it they aired it later on since every single news program had MJ stuff on at the time.

Whatever she has IS interesting. I wonder if she is aware of her age and things like that. Personally I couldnt imagine being stuck in a toddlers body with the mind of a teenager. To me that would just be horrible.

I think she is more intelligent than most people would think. On the special show I saw she goes to a special school in it she had the job of taking attendance to the office. There was a teacher that accompanied her, but Brooke turned (in her walker) into the correct class room.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by buffet of lies]

new topics

top topics

join