It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Trail Cam Pic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Searching around the interwebs in the middle of the night, I came across this photo from a trailcam. It looks to me like an error in the camera but you never know so I thought i would post it to get a little conversation started.

Like I said, it looks like something set off the camera and there was a error while taking the picture. Maybe it was a bird that was moving fast, who knows. Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Looks like a few of those whirly burly helicopter seed things, you know the ones.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Would like to see the story behind it along with location.

Has to be multiple objects. Maybe one large predator bird and a few smaller birds - perhaps attempting to antagonize the larger bird to leave their territory. Regardless, pretty cool if it's a real picture.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I'm going to give a guess at it being a bird or something. Maybe the cam went screwy for a minute as it went past.

Maybe it's been added in afterwards, it kind of looks added on. (not a cgi expert, just a guess)

edit- anyway, where did this picture come from, when was it taken. ect. We need more than just the picture!
Where didyou find it?

[edit on 17/8/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Looks like the Predator decloaking.

You know, the one in the movie with the governator and the governing body in the same movie.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Neat find! I could make out a hawk perhaps but that doesn't explain the other images. Smaller birds do mob owls and hawks and chase them off. Seems the most logical explanation to me.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Would like to see the story behind it along with location.

Has to be multiple objects. Maybe one large predator bird and a few smaller birds - perhaps attempting to antagonize the larger bird to leave their territory. Regardless, pretty cool if it's a real picture.

Here is where i found it. Unfortunately, this person is posting it from another location. I will try to find out where it came from and if there is any story behind it.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Looks like a large bird got startled and the feathers fell from it when it freaked. The camera could of snaped the pic right after the bird flew off, leaving the feathers in camera view rolling to the ground. Mah two .2¢

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
That picture freaks me out. Looks like some sort of vortex breifly opening..
If I had a camera set up and cought that, I'd be so scared.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bananarama

I find that fleshy color in the image to be rather strange. Like I said, I think this is some kind of glitch in the camera but i'm sure the picture was triggered by an actual animal and jumbled up what its supposed to look like. But what animal would have the fleshy color.

Can we get some photoshop experts to work a little magic and see what they can pull out of it.

top topics

join