It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the CIA making crop circles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
With all the crop circles popping out every month or so, I am starting to believe the possibility that their only purpose is to hide the few real non human, crop circles from public view, scrutiny and analysis.

Some of you probably remember the Mozilla crop art, that was quite obvious manmade and a publicity stunt, because people who put so much work usually want some sort of recognition and leave a signature..But so many of the new circle, we simply dont know who made them. Are they here to mislead us?

What the government want is simple, everytime a genuine circle appear we all think it's human. They dont want us to discover what messages are transmitted by those who make the real circles.

I hope we don't fall for it and quickly jump to conclusions everytime. There are truly strange and unexplained crop circles. I have followed the work of a Danish investigator and it is pretty clear some cannot be man made. Please keep the eye on the ball!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
No, those Morons at the CIA have better things to do. They like to start up forum based websites about UFO's to figure out what people are thinking and to help spread disinformation.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I personally don't believe in the Hodge Podge that there are any non-human crop circles, as I would have to literally turn half my brain off to swallow that load of ignorant bs. So yeah, I don't believe the CIA is doing it either, lol.

And, I don't think the CIA is smart enough to actually make a crop circle too. Seriously.

Even if they did make a few circles back in the day to try to hide some -insert your favorite, ignorant conspiracy here- they certainly wouldn't need to do it anymore. Just like the government doesn't have to fake UFOs or anything either. The public has taken over the disinformation campaign long ago and ran with it...hell, the nutters have done a better job than the government could have ever done themselves.

Just like I always say, want something done right let the private industry handle it. They do it better, cheaper, and more effectively than any bloated government system can, lol.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I personally don't believe in the Hodge Podge that there are any non-human crop circles, as I would have to literally turn half my brain off to swallow that load of ignorant bs. So yeah, I don't believe the CIA is doing it either, lol.

And, I don't think the CIA is smart enough to actually make a crop circle too. Seriously.

Even if they did make a few circles back in the day to try to hide some -insert your favorite, ignorant conspiracy here- they certainly wouldn't need to do it anymore. Just like the government doesn't have to fake UFOs or anything either. The public has taken over the disinformation campaign long ago and ran with it...hell, the nutters have done a better job than the government could have ever done themselves.

Just like I always say, want something done right let the private industry handle it. They do it better, cheaper, and more effectively than any bloated government system can, lol.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

Oh come on! I think you're just Ignoring the Facts!

top topics

join