It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NorthCom plans for Flu Pandemic since 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Isn't it funny how they practice something, then next thing you know, guess what happens?

I may be putting my a$$ on the line posting this, it is For Official Use Only, I found it while researching another thread a few days ago, and it has really been bothering me, but it is freely available on the net and pops up in google so...

NorthCom breif to Congress

On page & this jumped right out and slapped me as I was skimming through

In preparation for a potential Pandemic Influenza, USNORTHCOM is leading the DODeffort to globally synchronize military efforts to minimize contamination and prevent furtherspread of the pandemic. In October 2007, USNORTHCOM completed a DOD GlobalSynchronization Plan for Pandemic Influenza. This plan provides guidance to all the GeographicCombatant Commands, Functional Combatant Commands, Services and DOD Agencies to assistin development of regional plans addressing operations in a pandemic influenza environment

Is the swine flu scare, after being declared level 6 (worldwide pandemic) coincidence?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I am a risk mgt graduate who's post graduate studies are in Risk, Crisis & Disaster Mgt, and I believe you are reading far to much into this.

If emergency protocols are not devised and trained, then failures would result in the event of a Crisis - come pending Disaster. I think you realy need to start finding context, before you post some scaremongering opinion that the DOD etc is out to get you.

The FEMA powers are scary, off that I agree, but honestly, stop your legs shaking, get a grip, because this type of planning and training has to be done so that preparedness is acheivable.

Regards

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksrhot

I would think you would be able to tell from the tone of my post that I am not panicking in regards to this query, no leg shaking or anything of the such.

Just putting it out there to see if other members may know of any other information regarding this, thanks for your input

new topics

join