It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,300 pages of secret UFO documents surface in Brazil - New Pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
www.--.com...

The new former secret material was handed over to CBU by civilian researcher Edison Boaventura, from Grupo Ufológico do Guarujá (GUG), who has kept such material away from the Brazilian UFO community for over 10 years. Boaventura was given the referred documents by a retired Brazilian Air Force military source in the 90s and has kept it secret since then. At the recent III World UFO Forum, held in June 2009 in Curitiba (PR), Brazil, however, he was formally requested by the members of CBU and decided to hand over the whole lot of documents on behalf of the freedom of information campaign. “I decided to contribute to this endeavor, so I’m sending these documents to be published by the Brazilian UFO Magazine”, he declared. Last week, Boaventura gave to the Brazilian UFO Magazine editor A. J. Gevaerd, coordinator of the Brazilian Committee of UFO Researchers (CBU), over 1,300 pages of previously unseen documents from SIOANI, besides 28 colored sketches and 64 photos taken by the Air Force in the 1960’s. Along with them, there came 137 pages of color files with 3 sketches and 17 photos, all official. He has been asked by many other Brazilian UFO researchers why he had kept all such material far from the UFO Community for so long.

For what it is worth apparently this is good information and looks like secret government documents. I am not able to read in that language so maybe someone on this site can find the relevant information and post it.

Here is a link to one of the files contained on the above new release. Really clear UFO pictures. www.ufo.com.br...

From the above pdf file.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Its nice how people are taking the UFO's seriously.
Even UK just published UFO Files on 800 Sightings

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'll translate it. Just a moment.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
1st photo - "It looked like a DC-5, but it was flying sideways".

-

Then the author talks about trajectory trails and shadows, but nothing very specific.

On the 5th photo (5ª foto) he states that the object was about 3.000 meters away, and the photo was in it's original state, just adding that zooming in the photo in a computer looks better.

Then there is a close-up of two photos, nr.3 and nr.1. In the nr.1 photo he states that it's possible to see the trajectory trails, evidence of great speeds. There is a reference that says this object apperead on the Ilha of Trindade (Trinity Island).

Pages 9 and 10 of the pdf are detailed drawings of the object.

Pages 11 to 15 are estimates to altitude and distances, according to witness data.

I think it's straight foward, but tell me if you want anything more in detail.

(when I get home I'll look into more detail in the other files)

[edit on 17/8/09 by Tifozi]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Thanks for sharing these links.

Do we know if these documents are authentic?

Americans need to realize UFOs are not taboo'd as in the US. In particular, South American counties take UFOs seriously, even in the news media. Why and how is another discussion? But its good countries like Brazil are starting to disclose many of their UFO files.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

There are at least a hundred documents of Mexican government in the links provided in the article. I just picked one that had pictures. If you could look into those official documents listed there that would be wonderful.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Although a sceptic i am always glad when new data surfaces up to the public.
S&F allready granted! What remains is a thorough study of the new input.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Where can i download the 360mb of pdf's? Anyway,cheers for the heads up!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by Tifozi

There are at least a hundred documents of Mexican government in the links provided in the article. I just picked one that had pictures. If you could look into those official documents listed there that would be wonderful.

Sure thing, I'll read the most relevant and post their info here.

Once I get home I'll start the work.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
So, where are the rest of these pictures?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralus51

buried in the pdf's linked below.

www.ufo.com.br...
www.ufo.com.br...
www.ufo.com.br...
www.ufo.com.br...

The 360 mb file seems unavailable though, I cannot find the link.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This is quite peculiar. I've already got the pdfs linked here. They were released as part of a series called the Brazil Cendoc Envelopes. Same documents and same time frame. It appears they've been renamed and re-released

I'll check out a couple more.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Great find! I was very intrigued by that photo series and to me, represents one of the clearest photo's I've ever seen. Almost looks like one of the supposed "Nazi" UFOs.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

The picture you put up looks strangely like a Mexican Sombrero lol

Still joking aside, this is great stuff, hopefully we can get it all translated to English

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Yeah I thought the same thing that it looked fake. But, apparently they didn't have CGI back in those days so they threw sombrero's into the air :p

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

Any updates?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If I could only read spanish...

Can anyone tell me what is written on this card?

www.ufo.com.br...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
If I could only read spanish...

Can anyone tell me what is written on this card?

www.ufo.com.br...

I'd love to translate it. However, it's not Spanish, as it's a Brazilian document, it's in Portuguese. It reads as follows:

Personal Identification
Category Number
MODEL
Name:
Researcher

Recommendations
1 - Listen to carefully. Write it down.
2 - Do questions, get answers. Register them.
3 - Take pics. Things, people, and places.
4 - Fulfill the Report-sheet.
5 - Send urgently to CIOANI.
We request immediately the support of the Army and Police.

That's it. I'll try to translate as much as I can of the released material. It's going to be a lot of work, but I think it's worth for. I'm Brazilian, so I can try to give a more accurate translation.

Please, have in mind, English is like my 3rd language, once I'm Brazilian, so native speaker of Portguese, but I live in Bulgaria, it's about 9 years living here, so Bulgarian is my second language! Hope the translation helped!

new topics

top topics

join