It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Similarity - A Signature?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I noticed a similarity in 90% of all crop circles, and I figured I would show you and document it to assist in future research. There are all these professional crop circle research groups (I think they are all frauds and in it for the money) who I think ignore the best evidence out there, so I figured I should bring it up.

What I noticed is the the center circle of 90% of crop circles is only a couple feet from a tramline. I believe the HUMANS who makes these use the tramlines to hide their footsteps (known fact), and the they just walk plus or minus a couple feet into the crops to start their design.

Here are just a few examples that I found in the past year. There are 100's more...

As you can see, the center of all of them are a few feet away from a tramline. I believe the HUMANS that create all these crop circles just haven't realized they are leaving a recognizable signature / style / method / pattern, so they just always do it on accident. Or they could be doing it for a reason...

I believe this is a major clue that the same method or same group is making the crop circles that start out a few feet from tramlines. I never see people mention this..

Since I know the people who make these crop circles are members of this forum, and other forums.... after posting this you can probably be sure they will change their style.

What do you think?

-Prepping for the croppies, and cc profiteers-

[edit on 17-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
That is an interesting detail about crop circles that I really never noticed.

I think your theory about all of these circles that have this similarity being man made makes sense.

But still, there is the other 10% that is completely mysterious, right?

I think there is a real mystery involving the crop circles. But we have disinfo agents and capitalists distorting and distracting people from the essence of this art.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

While I agree that it's obvious the vast majority of these things are now man made (and they've seriously overdone it, to the point it's no longer even interesting), I'm not sure your theory proves very much.

In at least one of those pics, the centre of the circle isn't too far from the centre point between two tramlines.

In any case, it doesn't matter where it is placed, it's going to be somewhere near one of said tramlines, isn't it?

I do not agree with those that claim early crop circles were definitely man made. I have seen pics of some complex early circles, and early man made circles. The man made ones were hysterically bad

But they've certainly upped their game. I just wish they'd spend that energy on something more productive.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
the fact that all the crop circles that have popped up this year have been on fields with many tramlines is VERY telling and i can't help but get a little angry that most people on this site choose to ignore this fact. When i start seeing some propping up in a constant field of maze then i will start asking questions

top topics

join