It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hello all. Some of you know me, some do not, that is no matter here. I think most of us in here know at least some of what is going on in America and the rest of the world. I am going to make some statements, and although there will be no links or photos for you show me the evidence people, but here it is. Some of you will think i am crazy for just saying these things. This is controversial material, so please no flaming, if you do not like what I say here, just don't read this thread.

The United Nations is nothing but a world dictatorship, set up by Nazis and Communists, and began to rule the world in the very near future. They will too, unless some Patriotic Americans step up to be counted. Ever since the Oklahoma City bombing, Patriot Groups have been demonized and practically driven underground. And speaking of underground, there are now over 131 deep underground military bases in the US alone. They are called DUMBs, and they are all connected by a train that runs on magnetism (magneto-levitron) and moves along at Mach 2 or so. In the underground, along with the military bases, there are also alien bases, and these aliens have been here on this planet for a very long time, much longer than human beings have. These bases are huge, and folks, these bases are for the RICH ELITE, not you.

Space Aliens are real, do not let anyone tell you different. Think about this for a second...if it were all a lie, then millions of people have to be in on it, thousands of photographs had to be altered, thousands of videos had to be faked, and NASA transmissions also had to be faked. They are real, they are here.

The National Security Agency (NSA) was created to hide from the American people the ET/Alien agenda, along with other groups. Within 6 months of the Roswell crash on July 2, 1947 and the finding of another crashed UFO at San Augustine Flats near Magdelena, New Mexico on July 3, 1947, a great deal of reorganization of agencies and shuffling of people took place. The main thrust behind the original "Security Lid", and the very reason for its construction, was the analysis and attempted duplication of the technologies of the discs. The activity was headed up by the following groups.
The Research and Development Board (R&DB), Air Force Research and Development (AFRD)
The Office of Naval Research (ONR), CIA Office of Scientific Intelligence (CIA-OSI)
NSA Office of Scientific Intelligence (NSA-OSI)

No single one of these groups knows the whole story. Each group was to know only the parts that MJ-12 allowed them to know. MJ-12 also operates through the various civilian intelligence and investigative groups. The CIA and FBI are manipulated by MJ-12 to carry out their purposes. All are paid through the Dept. of the Navy. The NSA was created in the first place to protect the secret of the recovered flying discs, and eventually got complete control over all communication intelligence. This control allows the NSA to monitor any individual through mail, telephone, telexes, telegrams, and now through on-line computers, monitoring private and personal communications as they may desire. Their top secret satellites can read a license plate at night in a rainstorm sitting in your yard, using their infared technology, they can see right into your home, see your guns, you ammo, your stash, and your body through it's heat signature.

There is not only life on Mars, there is a lot of life there, a whole city populated by some 200,000 people from Earth. They are regularly supplied by an American spacecraft. A few years ago there was an accident that caused the deaths of several hundred people there. There is also life on Venus, in fact, the Venusians are quite like human beings, only higher developed in technology and spiritual development. The "shield" that makes Venus look like it does was created by American and Russian scientists. American and Russian scientists have been working together since the 1940s, the entire Cold War was a farce, just like WW1, WW2, Korea, and Viet Nam. A ploy to kill off young Americans who could in fact take over from the present government and run this Nation like it should be run.

America, and other Nations, have been in collusion with aliens since at least 1954, when, during the Eisenhower administration, deals were made with the Grey aliens from Zeta Reticuli. In return for technology, the Greys could take some cattle for food, and take certain humans to test their implant technology, but the aliens welched on the deal, and have taken a lot more than a few, and have chipped them all, I believe, so they can be tracked. At about the same time other aliens came here, and offered to help raise mankind's spiritual development in return for the complete destruction of all nuclear weapons and technology concerning them. This was politely turned down. I believe the second group was from the Pleaidies system. After just a little while these aliens left suddenly to take care of an invading force from Draco, which had destroyed one of their planets in the distant past named Etta.
The Draco want to rule the whole galaxy and use planet Earth as a forward base for operations. They promise we will be well taken care of if we do not try to fight them off. I believe the government has weapons in space, and they are planning to fight off something incoming. The rest of the aliens here watching us are doing just that....watching to see what we (humanity) will do. The Draco (Reptilians) who are here on Earth came in a spacecraft, and they left it parked in orbit around the Earth. It is the Moon. Ever wonder what we never went back there?

There are many plans to kill off most of the "useless eaters." Poisons on water and food, in candy and practically everything we have to eat that is processed. Not enough to kill us outright, but to make us sick, make us weak, so we lose the will to fight. They almost declared Martial Law at one point, but it was thought that a bloody war would break out and the main players would all be killed. I believe this new Swine flu is just the latest ploy to make us sick and kill us off. We are having electronic mind controlling low frequency radio waves beamed at us 24 hours of the day. Certain things defeat this effect, nicotine and THC are two of them. Marijuana is illegal at the Federal level, and nicotine is priced out of reach for many Americans now. The only one thing left that keeps the new world order from taking over is the fact that we still have guns. They know they cannot ever take the guns, so, they are taking the ammo instead. Tried to buy ammo lately?

We the American People have been sold out, sold down the proverbial river. Every sitting president is a figurehead with hardly any power at all, the real power comes from another dimension, and beings we cannot see. There is at least one alien that works at the Pentagon, and has for over 40 years. He is 8 feet tall. And we are worried about a few thousand Mexicans!

This is not right, any of it. I would not give Free America another year if things go on the way they are, we are slowly but surely being turned into slaves, I know it and you know it, whether you are willing to admit this or not. Until we stand up and say NO! in a loud voice that TPTB can hear, until we fire all of the Lawyers who sit in power above us, unless we tell Congress what we want, and tell them if we do not get what we want they are gone, and fast, unless we force the government to release everything having to do with free energy, and aliens....unless these things happen, we are lost to history, and the New World Order rules us all. Shall we let them?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
First off let me say that I am not going to flame your post, however I do have some issues with it.

The biggest thing that turned me away from it was the fact that you come on way too strong in the beginning. Most of your post was making statements based on your opinions rather than having actual factual evidence as you so eloquently claimed in the beginning.

I would love to continue this discussion into why you think that there is life on other planets and the government is corrupt however I would at least like some direction as to which way you are thinking. My point being that there has to be some website or video that you viewed that gave you the perspective that you hold now. The nature of this forum is about debate and intelligent discussion. The biggest issue I find with your post is that you automatically claim that you have no evidence at all to backup what you are saying, therefore you automatically debunk your entire post there-in rendering it a waste of your time and everyone else.

Please do not take anything I have said as flaming as this is not the case, I would love to continue this discussion, but as you have obviously not had any other posters for good reason to this thread, why should I/we?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Ok interesting post of predictions. Did you have a dream or do you "see" things and this is what you saw? I am interested in how you seem to know these things. I would really like to know more about Mars and Venus having beings living on them and about The US and Russia making Venus seem uninhabitable. This all sounds very Star Wars like to me and I am not flaming you I am just curious as to where you got all this. Do you know people or something???
Thanks

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I admit I came off somewhat strong, and as I said, this was all my own thoughts. I do know people, and I read a lot, books and things that are sent to me from people. I have watched a lot of videos, and movies, but that really has no bearing on the post. These are things that play through my mind all the time, and sometimes even play out like a video to me. I have seen things like this that are way more crazy sounding that I wrote down here. Lately I have been talking to what I take as an Annunnaki. At first he appeared sitting on a throne with a crown and all, and looking a lot like a God. I looked at him, and told him, "you are not a God, and I know what you are!" After that we had some interesting conversations on many things. Some of the Annunnaki are sorry for what they did, and want to correct their mistakes. Other aliens have done things too, and they too are sorry. Our DNA has been so altered by these creatures that we are mutts now.

I have also met Ra, the Egyptian Ra. He tells me that Earth is a "project." As to what this means, exactly, he will not say. Ra has some interesting things to say too, but he has a curious way of speaking. Ra confirms what John Lear said about the soul collector and the light being a trap. I am somewhat hesitant to post things like this, normal people do not see these characters do they? I know Christians see Jesus all the time, but I know there is no such being, the real guy was way different from the way they describe him. (He is black)
I have been told by good hearted Christians that these are demons that I see, but the truth is, I have seen demons too, and there is a difference. The church is infiltrated with them.
Seeing the dead is a curse, I am here to tell you. I once travelled to Gettysburg, where I almost had a breakdown. I could not only see the men still fighting, but could hear them too, screaming and shouting, and deafening gunfire. I stay away from battlefields now.

Maybe it's all the ramblings of a crazy old man. I have no way of knowing. I know that my own life is way different from other people I meet and talk with. I can see a lot of things that others do not see, even if I point them out. I am told I have the "Second Sight," whatever that means. Thanks for listening to me, Love and Light.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I have a question: is the Earth an artificially made spaceship? And is this why Earth has "plate tectonics" and other planets do not?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Interesting and I dont think you are crazy at all. I say things to my friends all the time and they think I am nuts, this is why I love ATS. Many people on here have the same views so it's nice to come here and discuss it with like minded people. I am really interested in Ra however. What else did he say? How did you speak to these beings?
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I would give you a star, for bravery, autowrench, but I don't have to little stars to click on, but I did flag the thread, for whatever that's worth.

I definitely agree with the NWO predictions: we are no better than indentured servants, which is just a nice way of saying slaves. I have kind of stayed away from the ET discussions because I just can't tell who's full of crap and who is sincere. I've read some of David Icke's writings and he's convinced about the reptilians at least, and since everything else he says adds up to me, then I'll keep an open mind to to this area, but I'm quite ignorant.

Do you have visions, or experiences with ET's? I've had other friends say things familiar to what you said. I, unfortunately, do not have such "second sight". Wish I did. Do you have any recomendations on videos or books I could check out to learn more about this fascinating topic?

I don't think your crazy, and I understand not putting references in a post when you simply want to make a statement. Hopefully evidence will surface.

top topics

join