It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone give me a list of all top secret government bases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Can you guys give me a list of Top Secret government bases where you tink Top-secret technology/experiments is being held. If anyone is wondering just really curious. I heard of Area 51 and Dulce base but nothing else. Any help is appreciated

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
Can you guys give me a list of Top Secret government bases where you tink Top-secret technology/experiments is being held. If anyone is wondering just really curious. I heard of Area 51 and Dulce base but nothing else. Any help is appreciated

yes, here is the list for all the top sectret bases.....there are none....and our governmemt loves us

baaaaaaah, baaahh

sorry, couldnt resist, the only one i know bout is area 51, and thats because its not too far from me....

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Nellis base formally situated next to "Area 51" as top secret as I can find. They test a lot of the new flight technology from Skunkworks. There is also a bombing and gunnery range on site.

www.nellis.af.mil...

In regards to secret bases, it is unlikely we can really make a list as a lot of claims are mostly speculation rather than physical evidence.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I think it's safe to say that if you ever do find a list of "top secret" military bases, it won't be a list of top secret military bases. It may be a list of bases that were once top secret, but if we know about them, their cover has been blown. Most likely, in that case, the secret parts have been moved elsewhere.

You may also get a list of ordinary military bases with the claim that they harbor top secret projects of some sort. Chances are, those claims are based on rumor, guesswork, and paranoia. Pretty much any military base is going to be protected from casual viewing, even if they're not top secret. Military bases are not big on tourism.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Area 52,, A Las Vegas I-team Local News station did a report on it..

Area 52 the secret sister...
Designs for secret space planes have been openly discussed in aviation journals, and most look a lot like something from another planet, the kind of craft long associated with that other base, Area 51.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Don't bother yourself with Dulce, it is not there. Area 51 and as one person said area 52 which is the Tonopah Test Range, which is the most boring place you will ever be in your life. Lockeed - Martin's RCS facility in california along with Northrop - Grummens, Boeing's and Rockwell's RCS facilities are very secretive area's. The U1A facility over in the Nevada Test Site is a 975 foot below ground sub - critical experiemental laboratory. It is there for nuclear weapons research. Raven Rock over there in Pennsylvania is a another location, site R as it is commonly called. Mount Weather in West Virginia or Virginia I can't remember. NORAD in colorado and Michael Air Force base in Utah, which serves the army's Dugway proving grounds. If there are bases like you would see in the movie Andromeda Strain I don't know and don't claim to know any of them, but that would be very possible and I won't discount it for a second. Oh, S4 is a joke and don't waste your time.
Wright patterson is a suspicious place as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
God if i told you the real ones , we both would be in some really big trouble.Lets just stick to the ones that everyone knows like Area 51,dulce,Mantalk point and wright patterson airforce base.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RyanLA123

Dulce base is there but there is no entrence to the base above it.You can only access the dulce base though underground rail system from area 51.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There is nothing to the Dulce base story. It's a scam, I see it working from every possible direction. If taken as fact this would be the most secret place anywhere ever. Oh, by the way come and walk all over the top of it and look for secret entrances. A place such as Dulce would located in the NTS or in some national laboratory where security can be maintained. It sounds like Area 51, you can sit there and see the most secret base on the planet and whine and complain about whats going on there, but the fact of the matter is if you don't have a right know you won't period.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RyanLA123

You would wounder why the dulce base is so secret and hard to get into.Its very deep with limited access.The security measures are very advanced.The human atroserties done by aliens there make the killing of the jews in world war two look like a picnic.Only a few humans really know what evil is being done on humans in that base.Now you know where many thousands of missing people end up each year.They experiment of homeless and runaway children and adults.You would wounder why aliens would want to torture humans and keep them alive in constant pain.They create genetic mutations between humans and animals .The aliens have had more failed experiments than good results and they have aquired a large amount human ,blood,protiens and hormones for god knows what evil reason.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

new topics

top topics

join